• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to make some fruit-themed Paper Wall Lamps for my fruit-furniture museum exhibit (from left to right, made them using the Citrus Tee, the Watermelon Tee, and the Strawberry Tee):
hni_0069_mpopgsdl.jpg

hni_0073_mpolzscf.jpg

Overall, I think I like how the Strawberry one turned out the best, but none of them are that bad, IMO.

Philia

Man, that feels so good. 134 perfect peach trees is like 1.2 million bells right there. Best easy money ever. One of these days someone's bound to have a retail bonus on peach or even... better Perfect Peach and I swear to god I'll tip you. Imagine that town with the Bellboom ordinance.

Chopper

Man, that feels so good. 134 perfect peach trees is like 1.2 million bells right there. Best easy money ever. One of these days someone's bound to have a retail bonus on peach or even... better Perfect Peach and I swear to god I'll tip you. Imagine that town with the Bellboom ordinance.
In Wild World you couldn't achieve Perfect Town status if you didn't have a certain number of native fruit trees in your town. Do you know if perfect trees count towards that quota?

Tenumi

Banned
I'll be honest, I'm gonna flip if Genji ever leaves my town. Dude's an honorary member of the Mayoral chain of command. I mean, at least he shows up to ceremonies...

tumblr_mpfvkuUA4X1sxhsxlo1_400.jpg

Elija2

I find that when one of your villagers wants to sell you something and it's really overpriced, they'll almost always give it to you for free if you decline their offer.

Philia

In Wild World you couldn't achieve Perfect Town status if you didn't have a certain number of native fruit trees in your town. Do you know if perfect trees count towards that quota?

I wouldn't know. I don't have a normal native tree. I still advise anyone to invest in perfect fruit anyway. Island/foreign fruits sells piddly change compared to perfects.

I have perfect town for a while now.

Has anyone experienced their grass deterioration getting better?

I'm going crazy here. I swear it's getting worse even though I've been walking in my town for two weeks.

Cerity

dat 10 day mark.

Kicks is being built, nooklings is shutting down for improvements tomorrow, dream suite PWP funded, all the rooms have been built in my house and a number of perfect peach trees have fruited.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

1.2m in any non-native shop in one harvest. You'll get at least 4 harvests from each tree. Even allowing for one fruit to replant and a low yield of 4 harvests, that's still 11 saleable fruit per tree. Or about 1,500 perfect peaches. Get a double perfect peach bonus plus bell boom and that'd be...around 10-11m bells..

I'm still to find a perfect apple. Apparently there was one early in the game but my son ate it. I'm sure it was delicious :p

Chopper

I wouldn't know. I don't have a normal native tree. I still advise anyone to invest in perfect fruit anyway. Island/foreign fruits sells piddly change compared to perfects.

I have perfect town for a while now.
You don't have a single normal peach tree? And your town status is still perfect? Good enough for me. Pass me my axe...

WTF I just got rewarded with the stuff you unlock for having perfect town for 15 days
but I have never seen that strange plant that indicates perfect town

Town Hall Upgrade and Flower Clock

what should my town upgrade be Modern or Japanese?

Philia

WTF I just got rewarded with the stuff you unlock for having perfect town for 15 days
but I have never seen that strange plant that indicates perfect town

Town Hall Upgrade and Flower Clock

what should my town upgrade be Modern or Japanese?

LOL! Perfect Town for 15 days straight reward is a GOLD WATERING CAN.

You just achieved your first day of perfect town status. So congrats. Jacob's ladder is probably hiding somewhere behind a tree or a house.

Ellix

I guess I'll ask again since I couldn't find any guide that clarifies this:
Will the monthly lucky HHA items (e.g. cicadas) give you points for every room you put them in, or will they only count once for the entire house?

Philia

Will the monthly lucky HHA items (e.g. cicadas) give you points for every room you put them in, or will they only count once for the entire house?

Why does this matter? Just catch some cicadas and put in each room of the house. No biggie. Uber Tag may know more on this points thing than I do. I got the tip from him anyway. I put in one cicada in each room. Not including the basement.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

I'd like to know this too. Easy enough to stuff every room with cicadas if it'll help

Why does this matter? Just catch some cicadas and put in each room of the house. No biggie. Uber Tag may know more on this points thing than I do. I got the tip from him anyway.

There are five? Types of cicada. If they only count once then you get xx extra points, and there is no point collecting more than one of each. But if you can have a full set in each room and they all count, that's 5 times the number of bonus points

LOL! Perfect Town for 15 days straight reward is a GOLD WATERING CAN.

You just achieved your first day of perfect town status. So congrats. Jacob's ladder is probably hiding somewhere behind a tree or a house.

Nooooooooooooooo :(

knew it was too easy and I don't like the animals Never want to leave message :(

I was hoping to lose a few of them because I avoided talking to them for a while

I guess I'll build the flower thing hope I don't lose the status in the next 15 days

Philia

I'd like to know this too. Easy enough to stuff every room with cicadas if it'll help

There are five? Types of cicada. If they only count once then you get xx extra points, and there is no point collecting more than one of each. But if you can have a full set in each room and they all count, that's 5 times the number of bonus points

Lyle was quoting the cicadas as a summer thing. So I imagine the type doesn't matter.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm super trimmed for my current house. Went through my rooms checking the percentages of coloured items (apparently you get a points bonus if more than 90% are the same colour). Had to remove quite a few accessories but it'll help with points, and I can put them back later.

If I'm still significantly short of 150k, I'll try putting two full sets in a couple of rooms - ugly but good for points I guess. Once I hit 150k I'll relax and decorate how I want.

zigg

In Wild World you couldn't achieve Perfect Town status if you didn't have a certain number of native fruit trees in your town.
Whaaa? Really? I don't remember this requirement.

On the topic of perfect towns, I excised a massive number of basic flowers this evening and maintained my PT status. Clearly I have far, far too many left over yet. :D

(In WW, tons of flowers made it much easier to achieve the correct tree count in an acre.)

milkham

If I'm still significantly short of 150k, I'll try putting two full sets in a couple of rooms - ugly but good for points I guess. Once I hit 150k I'll relax and decorate how I want.

no you cant you still have the theme challenge after that! which takes into account your house exterior!

Jme

Is there a GAF qr code depository? I want some awesome patterns that aren't girl's dresses oriented like all these tumblrs I find seem to be.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone have a sleek set I can catalogue? Got a rococo set in return and most of the robo set.

I've got 9 of the items, ready to be cataloged in my town right now.

WonderPup

Does anyone have any bamboo they'd be willing to part with? I'd like to start working some into my town design. If so, my FC is in my profile.

Wolfe

I have some more extra junk to get rid of, not looking for anything in return unless someone has a lava lamp I guess.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull x2
Iguanodon skull
Iguanodon tail x2
Coprolite x2
Shark tooth
Peking man x2
Stego skull x2
Styraco tail
Plesio skull x2
Ptero left wing
Parasaur torso
Diplo neck

Unicorn

Has anyone experienced their grass deterioration getting better?

I'm going crazy here. I swear it's getting worse even though I've been walking in my town for two weeks.
Yeah my flower garden is a desert. Its been raining for almost 2 weeks straight so maybe lack of sun is a factor as well? I definitely don't believe rain "waters/heals" grass.

WonderPup

I have some more extra junk to get rid of, not looking for anything in return unless someone has a lava lamp I guess.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull x2
Iguanodon skull
Iguanodon tail x2
Coprolite x2
Shark tooth
Peking man x2
Stego skull x2
Styraco tail
Plesio skull x2
Ptero left wing
Parasaur torso
Diplo neck

Could I trouble you for one your Peking....Men? My FC is 3153-4172-0166.

Philia

I just learned of something the most horrific thing.

Tarantulas and Scorpions will DISAPPEAR when approaching your damn tiled paths! No wonder why I was having issues finding these bugs! They don't spawn on it and when they approach it, they disappear like a misplaced tree with one of the fruit disappearing into it.

I'm now kicking away a LOT of my tiles. Just for the damn scorpion. :\

celebi23

Anyone wanna share songs to catalogue? Here are the ones I've got:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768.

Animekatt

Tarantulas and Scorpions will DISAPPEAR when approaching your damn tiled paths! No wonder why I was having issues finding these bugs! They don't spawn on it and when they approach it, they disappear like a misplaced tree with one of the fruit disappearing into it.

Wow, really? I caught my scorpion when it was on some tiles.

SmithnCo

Weird, I've seen one on a tile path but it might be because it was chasing me. Sucks if so, they're rare enough already.

tumblr_mp55vbSS6F1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull x2
Iguanodon skull
Iguanodon tail x2
Coprolite x2
Shark tooth
Peking man x2
Stego skull x2
Styraco tail
Plesio skull x2
Ptero left wing
Parasaur torso
Diplo neck

I need the mammoth skull, peking man, stego skull, styraco tail, and parasaur torso. I have you added already. :)

macklelol

Still looking for a lovely dresser to catalog. It's the last of the set that I need.

And if anyone wants bamboo shoots, I'm giving away whatever extras I have. FC is in my profile if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom