• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some more extra junk to get rid of, not looking for anything in return unless someone has a lava lamp I guess.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull x2
Iguanodon skull
Iguanodon tail x2
Coprolite x2
Shark tooth
Peking man x2
Stego skull x2
Styraco tail
Plesio skull x2
Ptero left wing
Parasaur torso
Diplo neck

Could I hit you up for the Ptero left wing and a Coprolite? My FC is 0001-3321-1065. If I can help with any of the following, please let me know:

Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Hip
Icthyo Torso
Megacero Tail
Spino Torso
Stego Tail
Tricera Skull and Tail

Also looking for the following if anyone has extras:

Anklo Torso
Apato Skull and Tail
Icthyo Skull
Plesio Neck
Spino Skull and Tail
Styraco Tail and Torso
Tricera Torso

So Kabuki wanted to come over and this conversation happened...
sWsnOZ9.jpg

I just went along with it. I found it pretty funny after all.

Oh man... and Zigg helped make my town feel whole again. He assisted in Operation Resetti Flower Power.

Megatron

Does anybody have any alpine furniture they'd let me come catalog? I have fossils I could give, and complete Sleek and Modern sets and most of the Astro Set...

My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

pulga

Banned
Does anybody have any alpine furniture they'd let me come catalog? I have fossils I could give, and complete Sleek and Modern sets and most of the Astro Set...

My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

That new house from Spotpass has a bunch of Alpine stuff you can buy!

Tayaya

Hey guys. Some of you already snatched these from me when coming to run Turnips, but I figured I'd put them in the main thread too.

Just a couple of outfits I've made... they're not great as I'm still learning to spread my artistic wings, but... here you go!

Hatsune Miku:
dMDmHtG.jpg

tbPafoo.jpg

ZumTRN7.jpg

xHLBME7.jpg

Suzumiya Haruhi:
RIfQ58r.jpg

sMYeOHu.jpg

egCNetb.jpg

6vsZAuG.jpg

If you guys like these, I have a couple of other things I can put up, too... a Marian Hossa Blackhawks Jersey, Senjougahara's school uniform from Bakemonogatari, and I couple of random t-shirt designs. Just let me know!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone have any complete sets they would let me catalog? Or even close to complete? I'm just trying to expand my catalog.

I have, currently laying out in my town ready to be cataloged:
- Modern Set - Complete
- Sleek Set - Almost complete
- 20 KK Songs

So if you have stuff you can let me catalog, let me know, and you can catalog the stuff above. :D

cosmogyral

Neo Member
what the hell, gaf
i demolished one of my cobblestone bridges in order to build a cuter one
this bridge was the original that was generated by the game, and now when i try to place my new bridge in the exact same spot isabelle won't let me? it's too close to my house on one side and a villager's house on the other. so why did the game let me and my villager build our houses there? i tried moving a few spaces in all directions and nope, not happening. i'm really upset by this... almost want to restart :/

celebi23

Does anyone have any complete sets they would let me catalog? Or even close to complete? I'm just trying to expand my catalog.

- Modern Set - Complete
- 20 KK Songs

So if you have stuff you can let me catalog, let me know, and you can catalog the stuff above. :D

Here are the ones I've got:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

If you're interested in cataloging, just shoot me a PM and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Here are the ones I've got:

If you're interested in cataloging, just shoot me a PM and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768.

PM'd! Oh, I forgot my town name, which is Polarix.

Btw, here are my KK Songs:

Aloha K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Blues
K.K. Cruisin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Lament
K.K. Metal
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Tango
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago

- Modern Set - Complete
- 20 KK Songs

I can bring over the astro set and whatever you're missing from the sleek set.

1263-6101-8808

Wolfe

I have some more extra junk to get rid of, not looking for anything in return unless someone has a lava lamp I guess.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Iguanodon skull
Stego skull
Coprolite
Shark tooth
Plesio skull
Diplo neck

*updated*

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I did some mad adventuring through my 48 HH Showcase homes lastnight and now have the following almost complete sets in my house :D

Code:
Regal		Rococo		Sleek		Robo		Modern		Astro
Lamp		Bed		Bed		Bed		Lamp		Clock
Bookcase	Candlestick	Chair		Chair		Screen		Closet
Chair		Chair		Clock		Clock		Wallclock	Dresser
Table		Dresser		Closet		Dresser		Sofa		Wall
Sofa		Lamp		Side table	Floor		Tile		Chair
DreSser		Sofa		Sofa		Lamp		Dresser		Floor
Wall lamp	Table		Stereo		Tv		Wall		Tv
Vanity		Wardroab	Sideboard	Wallclock	End table	Shelf
Bed		Shelf		Dresser		Closet		Table	
Clock		Wall		lamp			
Armoire		Floor				
Wall

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I did some mad adventuring through my 48 HH Showcase homes lastnight and now have the following almost complete sets in my house :D

Code:
Clock		Wall		lamp			
Armoire		Floor				
Wall

I've been trying to get the rococo stuff, but only have 1 thing.

For trade however, would you like to visit my town with your Regal Wall Lamp for me to catalog? I can let you catalog the Regal carpet.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

celebi23

Hey, if you guys go to the Nintendo of America Dream (5700 - 2038 - 6151) and talk to Wendell, you can get a K.K. Slider Tour Tee, DJ KK tee (that was on the ACNL website), a Reggie (the one used in his StreetPass house thing) & Miyamoto design :D

Dacvak

Here's my entire catalog: http://goo.gl/x5I0y

If anyone's interested in anything from it, let me know. I can order and it'll arrive tomorrow morning. I'm interested in cataloging full sets! :)

aparisi2274

Can someone explain how I can use a pro design I scanned using the QR machine?

Tonight I scanned this design:

9243023855_8d12cb0028_z.jpg

And I see it under my patterns/designs and it says 'Pro' under it, but when I go to the Abel sisters shop and try to display it, its shaded out and I can not select it...

Any ideas?

CorvoSol

When can I get a watering can and a slingshot? People wanted me to water my garden, but there are never any watering cans for sale.

flippedb

Banned

Code:
Clock		Wall		lamp			
Armoire		Floor				
Wall

Let me catalog some of your modern pieces, I have the following:
Chair
Desk
Lamp
Wall Clock
Sofa
Wall
Tile
Wood Flooring

Dacvak

Let me catalog some of your modern pieces, I have the following:
Chair
Desk
Lamp
Wall Clock
Sofa
Wall
Tile
Wood Flooring

I have all of the modern furniture, available to catalog in my town, right now if you're interested.

So, my Super T&T Mart was selling a Stained Glass today. I bought it just to catalog it regardless but after messing around with those Paper Wall Lamps, I was curious if Cyrus could actually modify it. Wasn't actually expecting anything there, but to my surprise, he was actually able to, with options to modify both the exterior and the interior pattern (for the exterior pattern, you only can use his suggestions to modify it, but you can do whatever with the interior). That being the case, I figured I might as well mess around with it a bit and I decided to go with his "Winter" suggestion for both, because I was really curious what that would end up looking like. This was the result:
hni_0099_mpoqjsiy.jpg

Really liked the look of the exterior, but wasn't really feeling the interior as much. But looking at that border, something quickly came to mind to me that should work pretty well with it. And sure enough, the result is pretty awesome, IMO:
hni_0021_mpo6pslx.jpg

Yeah, I did feel kinda silly about using the Nebula Tee on another piece of my furniture like that, but when the result looks like that, I'm definitely not complaining. The thing's just awesome for this stuff~ :D

Can someone explain how I can use a pro design I scanned using the QR machine?

Tonight I scanned this design:

9243023855_8d12cb0028_z.jpg

And I see it under my patterns/designs and it says 'Pro' under it, but when I go to the Abel sisters shop and try to display it, its shaded out and I can not select it...

Any ideas?

You can't display designs you didn't make at the shop. To use it just select "wear" when you tap on the pattern in your inventory.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Code:
Clock		Wall		lamp			
Armoire		Floor				
Wall

How did you get so many homes?

Dacvak

Added you! What's the name of your town?

Polarix

Edit: Give me a few minutes to add your FC. Can't do it while someone is visiting, so I'll PM you when I'm ready.

walei

Am I the only one that's reminded of Francis the YouTube personality when I see Lloyd frantically shaking around?

tumblr_mpnh50PYoU1szefico1_500.jpg

I'm a fan.

Dacvak

Oh - does anyone have a tank? The psychic told me I'd be happy if I had a tank in my life...

Dacvak

That Japanese DLC? Yeah. It's really expensive, though. Like 25k per item.

I have it in my catalog but I haven't ordered it.

I'll give you the money if you order it and let me catalog it. You can keep the furniture afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom