• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
That Japanese DLC? Yeah. It's really expensive, though. Like 25k per item.

I have it in my catalog but I haven't ordered it.

If you ever get around to ordering any of it, I'd love to catalog it. I'd gladly drop some additional bells or items as a thank you.

Wolfe

I have some more extra junk to get rid of, not looking for anything in return unless someone has a lava lamp I guess.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Iguanodon skull
Stego skull
Coprolite
Shark tooth
Plesio skull
Diplo neck

New page, same free crap!

milkham

after running around the last few nights and utterly failing to capture every tarantula i've run into, I was just walking around while watching a tv show, i looked down and found my guy sitting on a stump with a tarantula trying to attack me

PjCARuu.jpg
Got off and tried to grab him but he disappeared into the stump

but finally i was able to see one before it saw me!
O7gfY55.jpg

I really wish the spawn rates for tarantulas and scorpions wasn't so terrible. I've only seen them one night.

The one time I saw a Turantula it was day one, zero hour with no net.

I saw a scorpion while watering flowers. It took a b-line at me, stung me and I woke up outside my house.

Wolfe

I really wish the spawn rates for tarantulas and scorpions wasn't so terrible. I've only seen them one night.

I saw my second one tonight but I didn't have my net out and by the time I cycled (the wrong way) through all my tools it has ran off and vanished :(

Anyone mind letting me pop into their town and sell off my cherries?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I feel super lucky.

I saw a tarantula the day I got my net. I snuck up and caught it on my first attempt. It never even moved.

When I saw all the complaints about how hard they were to get I was totally surprised.

zroid

Banned
goddammit, lol. I saw a tarantula... began sneaking up on it... and then that little asshole jumped in the river.

celebi23

Hey, if you guys go to the Nintendo of America Dream (5700 - 2038 - 6151) and talk to Wendell, you can get a K.K. Slider Tour Tee, DJ KK tee (that was on the ACNL website), a Reggie (the one used in his StreetPass house thing) & Miyamoto design :D

So, I went to the Nintendo of Japan's Dream (0000 - 0100 - 0017) and got a Falco Long T-shirt pro design from Wendell :D

tumblr_mpnkxbzVt41s08e2ro7_400.jpg
tumblr_mpnkxbzVt41s08e2ro6_400.jpg

I've got lots of other funny pics on http://celebi-gaf.tumblr.com

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
day 5 and Muffy (whom left my village 2 weeks ago) is STILL HANGING OUT AT MY SHOPS

GO AWAY

NIGHTSHADE~~~~~~~~

Ellix

I've only encountered one scorpion so far and unfortunately I was unprepared because it wasn't in a typical tarantula spawn spot and was along the south cliff. I think the only times I've been able to catch a tarantula have been when I walk UP the screen to see it, but it's too late when I walk DOWN the screen and encounter it.

Six fossils left! Anyone willing to trade?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkpX2M0t2ClbdDJXQU1ycS1LV1dTWjVWRUgtUnFqQUE#gid=0

I also want to get rid of some Hero's clothes, two blue Pikmin hats, a Virtua Boy and a Bad Bro's stache.

PM'd you.

corn_fest

Just curious, has anyone seen this site before (MoriDB)? I hadn't seen it until now, but it seems awesome.
Will probably be making quite a bit of use of it.
I'm not sure it's 100% complete, but I think so?

Oxx

This thread feels surprisingly dead tonight.

As someone who isn't busting a gut to collect specific sets or beautify my flowers, I have definitely settled into a happy rut of playing about 30 minutes per day. Just to keep things ticking-over.

ramyeon

I tripped for the first time today. Seems like my luck has finally run-out.
Haha me too, I was really shocked when I fell over flat on my face for the first time today. And then proceeded to get two dud fortune cookies. Guess my luck couldn't last forever.

So I'm putting these items up for trade:

Super Mushroom
1UP Mushroom
Sapphire ore
? Block
Goal Pole
Peach's parasol
Mushroom mural

And I'm looking for these items in exchange:

Jester's mask
Motocross helmet
Diver's hood
Ninja hood
Ninja suit
Deluxe frame
Wall electric sign
World Map
Computer

Let me know if you're interested.

Nori Chan

I saw my first scorpion today the minute I got out of my house. I didn't tknkw what to do cause it was so quick. When I got my net out it vanished I to my garden :(

Also my first dud fortune cookie...after putting a black lucky cat and triforce into my house.

Wolfe

How much are you trying to sell for?

I can just lend you the bells if I've got enough on me. How many do you need?

Nothing particular, just want to get rid of them and would rather hit up someone elses town while I do so (I like checking out other peoples setups). Just seems like a waste to sell them at my retail.

I know I can just go bug hunt but that shit burns me out doing it too often :p

Edit: Also still have this stuff for the taking.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Iguanodon skull
Stego skull
Coprolite
Shark tooth
Plesio skull
Diplo neck

Mekere

What happened recently in New Seed

tumblr_mpno8zj4Bd1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I have installed some benches in the town you know...

tumblr_mpnoanfvD91svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Guys, seriously! I paid a lot for them too!

tumblr_mpnocl27yH1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Look, Cube is using them! Actually... Is he sitting on them or standing up on them...

tumblr_mpnoe0kkvr1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Is it a candid camera? Or a proof that our character is delusional and see other humans in form of animals?

tumblr_mpnofs18kN1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Well.. not sure about that...

tumblr_mpnohe24Ac1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

My first persimmon tree!

tumblr_mpnoj5mBB11svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Ohhh yeah, I love when you're chewin' me out... Err, wait

tumblr_mpnokmEAGY1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

Coffee! Hot!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Nothing particular, just want to get rid of them and would rather hit up someone elses town while I do so (I like checking out other peoples setups). Just seems like a waste to sell them at my retail.

I know I can just go bug hunt but that shit burns me out doing it too often :p

Edit: Also still have this stuff for the taking.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Iguanodon skull
Stego skull
Coprolite
Shark tooth
Plesio skull
Diplo neck

I'll probably be going to bed soon, so if you need the money quick just to get the lamp paid off I've got no problem covering for you - but let me know soon!

Wolfe

I'll probably be going to bed soon, so if you need the money quick just to get the lamp paid off I've got no problem covering for you - but let me know soon!

Lol I appreciate it but no worries, I actually still have 6 hours to get it done >.>
Thread was just moving too slow for me, had to make it seem urgent!

BOtlc43CUAAEsiy.jpg:large

What a lovely painting.

This is pretty rad XD

Just as I was starting to doubt the existence of purple tulips, the official Nintendo town has them. I've been trying since launch to get them and still no luck *sigh*

Kemal86

Does anyone have a kotatsu in their catalog and could order me one? I'd happily pay the price + a little extra. I believe the exact name is "blue kotatsu". Not sure if they come in any other colors by default.

Shoot me a PM if you can help. Thanks.

IrishNinja

wait, i went to club LOL and KK was spinning, but he never stopped and i never got a song. how does this work? i was given a few by a gaffer, maybe that was one of them?

edit haha ranger i am so jacking vigo, thanks

milkham

Does anyone have a kotatsu in their catalog and could order me one? I'd happily pay the price + a little extra. I believe the exact name is "blue kotatsu". Not sure if they come in any other colors by default.

Shoot me a PM if you can help. Thanks.

i got a kotatsu you can have, not sure if its a different color or not
my fc is 3239-2769-8151

I feel super lucky.

I saw a tarantula the day I got my net. I snuck up and caught it on my first attempt. It never even moved.

When I saw all the complaints about how hard they were to get I was totally surprised.
I feel silly that ive caught about 5 of them.

IrishNinja

man what a crappy night

tried the 5 minute trick with the 2 villagers still awake, and full inventory of tools...one nickname, one "HOW MUCH DO YOU BENCH", now neither of them will "!" after 5 minutes and one just went to bed

plus i saw my first scorpion, but i had tons of tools so it took so long to get my net he literally dove into the ground as it came down on him =/

Irish! What's your native fruit?

cherries! though we got a buncha other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom