• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Any UK opportunities for mass streetpassing? Really wish Nintendo would let us use spotpass to deliver streetpass content, we're missing out on so much compared to living in a massively crowded city in Japan.

Wolfe

Any UK opportunities for mass streetpassing? Really wish Nintendo would let us use spotpass to deliver streetpass content, we're missing out on so much compared to living in a massively crowded city in Japan.

Just be glad you don't live in the US (excluding the coasts I imagine), so much open space in the middle of this country.

Btw Klaw is your native fruit not cherries?

For those who have the Reset Center, does Resetti pop up to chew you out when you get a connection error when trying to play online? It's never gonna get built if that's the case.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just be glad you don't live in the US (excluding the coasts I imagine), so much open space in the middle of this country.

Btw Klaw is your native fruit not cherries?

Apples.

Btw. Anyone suddenly seeing a deterioration in the grass since midnight? Looks like the ground close to my feet has a weird noise texture over it, makes it a bit shimmery. Wondering if that's to simulate dust or wear? Bit annoying really.

daakusedo

I saw nintendo village and there is lot of fossils, gyroïdes, items on the ground and still able to get perfect town, I don't understand it, cause after a certain number of things leaved
on the ground the town is considered dirty.

I saw nintendo village and there is lot of fossils, gyroïdes, items on the ground and still able to get perfect town, I don't understand it, cause after a certain number of things leaved
on the ground the town is considered dirty.

I think a dream town is frozen in whatever state it was when it was uploaded. So, they could have a perfect town, drop the stuff, upload it as a dream town and it'll be perfect forever :eek:

Robin64

Holy crap! BGBW, look!

0MlcYuD.png

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It only took her 9 days to let us know. She's in the town hall nearly 24/7, she should at least be on top of her twitter feed.

New Leaf just 12 hours away from being my most played 3DS game!

Too bad I re-bought Theatrhythm so that's gonna stay #1 for a while longer :p

sadromeo

Hey all,

I had no idea that Animal Crossing could be so deep and addictive. I mean, I remember messing around with AC on the Gamecube but it was my GF that got really addicted to it back then.

Fast forward to now and AC on the 3DS. I had only purchased the game to let my GF enjoy it on the 3DS on the occasions when I wasn't using it. Then I thought, why not start a game to see what the fuss is about (since I have read so many great things about it here, on other sites and from my GF) and then I became Mayor...

Oh boy. Little did I know after taking the title of Mayor how far the Animal Crossing rabbit hole goes. And I am enjoying every second of it. SO much so that, every free chance I get, I seem to be back in my town running around and doing something. My GF has also become a resident of my town, which is awesome by the way and we are helping each other out with trying to make a really great town.

Then, after reading bits and pieces of all the OT topics here, I've come to realize that she and I have only experienced the tip of the iceberg that ACNL has to offer and there is so much more we have to do.

The great thing is that since ACNL is on the 3DS, we take it everywhere and play whenever and wherever we want (mostly).

I just hope it is okay if I add some of you here to my list of friend codes as I would like to see how far along others' towns have come and hopefully try to sell perfect fruits or offer high turnip prices (if I ever get them) or have things others need.

I also joined the list of friend codes using the submission form quote linked at the beginning of this OT.

My friend code is:
5284-2695-7170

Just wanted to add my two cents about this amazing and addictive game.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
This is already my most played 3DS game. And the café doesn't even open up until tomorrow!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh wow. Baby steps NoE. I admit I just picked mine up two days ago because I gave up on Pete delivering it like their original tweet said. Seems they realised that that was a load of codswallop after all.

I did notice my icon did get a spotpass icon at the beginning of July which I assume was the item since I've never received a spotpass in the HHA plaza.

Robin64

...I've never received a spotpass in the HHA plaza.

Not sure when that's even going to happen for us. America have already have two visitors to their HHA via SpotPass now. They should be pumping out the devs and famous Nintendo people every few days, worldwide. No reason not to.

Not sure when that's even going to happen for us. America have already have two visitors to their HHA via SpotPass now. They should be pumping out the devs and famous Nintendo people every few days, worldwide. No reason not to.
Three, actually (a third being some girl named Krys popped up yesterday, I believe). But yeah, definitely feel for you guys and wish they would do something like that, yeah. I'd be happy to share the visitors we've gotten so far in the HHA with you guys, if only we could. <3

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Aww, Katie dropped her ticket and got left behind!

Gate open for you Wolfe (very confusing when GAF name doesn't match 3ds name doesn't match AC name)

Wolfe

Aww, Katie dropped her ticket and got left behind!

Gate open for you Wolfe (very confusing when GAF name doesn't match 3ds name doesn't match AC name)

Well if it helps any my first name starts with a T and my last name is Wolfe :p, omw!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Why is cyrus sleeping again? Does he only wake up around 12 or something? Got my triceratops ready to make a miniature

Chaos17

Hey all,

I had no idea that Animal Crossing could be so deep and addictive. I mean, I remember messing around with AC on the Gamecube but it was my GF that got really addicted to it back then.

Fast forward to now and AC on the 3DS. I had only purchased the game to let my GF enjoy it on the 3DS on the occasions when I wasn't using it. Then I thought, why not start a game to see what the fuss is about (since I have read so many great things about it here, on other sites and from my GF) and then I became Mayor...

Oh boy. Little did I know after taking the title of Mayor how far the Animal Crossing rabbit hole goes. And I am enjoying every second of it. SO much so that, every free chance I get, I seem to be back in my town running around and doing something. My GF has also become a resident of my town, which is awesome by the way and we are helping each other out with trying to make a really great town.

Then, after reading bits and pieces of all the OT topics here, I've come to realize that she and I have only experienced the tip of the iceberg that ACNL has to offer and there is so much more we have to do.

The great thing is that since ACNL is on the 3DS, we take it everywhere and play whenever and wherever we want (mostly).

I just hope it is okay if I add some of you here to my list of friend codes as I would like to see how far along others' towns have come and hopefully try to sell perfect fruits or offer high turnip prices (if I ever get them) or have things others need.

I also joined the list of friend codes using the submission form quote linked at the beginning of this OT.

My friend code is:
5284-2695-7170

Just wanted to add my two cents about this amazing and addictive game.

hi and welcome to casual hardcore players of Animal crossing, lol.
There's a special thread for Turnips, here it's : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595431

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Last time I checked Mario Kart is still in the lead, but I'm sure AC will take over soon enough. I've probably already played it more that the Wii version and I played that for over six months, but it's quite easy to leave this version just playing in the background while I do something else.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Police station, do I want it? Seems so.... mundane

MicH

4 days later after I made that bench... Finally someone sat on it!

BOuVm8CCAAACvci.jpg

Blaire, I need you to wear a cuter cloth -.-'
This picture looks very good! I have Blaire too! She's such a sweetheart.

Yet no one has ever sat on my benches :( I've only caught Biskit sleeping on a stump

MicH

Stinky moves in today. His house is UGLY, but the insides of his house look awesome!

Got three hybrids today:
An Orange cosmo
A Pink rose
AND FINALLY ANOTHER PURPLE ROSE! YES!

Also hit the ore rock today and finally got my third gold ore! Cyrus made me the golden carpet!

Garland7G

Stinky moves in today. His house is UGLY, but the insides of his house look awesome!

Got three hybrids today:
An Orange cosmo
A Pink rose
AND FINALLY ANOTHER PURPLE ROSE! YES!

Also hit the ore rock today and finally got my third gold ore! Cyrus made me the golden carpet!

off to a good start for the day! I hope I at least get a camper today
(who's halfway decent)

Chopper

Finally got perfect town status today! I guess the café just tipped the scales. Can't find my Jacobs Ladder though...

Had a black rose spawn from the red roses I believed to have been offspring of purple/orange. I guess I fucked up.

Also, I got a rad surprise party for my birthday, and a sweet cake! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom