• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
hni_0099_mpo8ls9c.jpg

Having Cyrus mess with stuff is fun~ :D I think I'm kinda addicted now (though I'm out of stuff I want to mess around with for the moment). xD
I need that gunter and jake QR code pls :)

Chaos17

off to a good start for the day! I hope I at least get a camper today (who's halfway decent)
Seems I can have one camper each week, yesterday that girl came to camp.

NewPig.jpg

Unfortunally, I have already 2 snotty villagers and they kinda repeat the same things -.-

Wolfe

thanks, doyoing!

Lol to be fair I only learned that myself today because I went to go pick up something he worked on for me only to find him asleep with my item not yet worked on. That was when I realized my gate was open.

Still have some free crap to get rid of.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Iguanodon skull
Stego skull
Plesio skull
Diplo neck
Shark tooth
Coprolite

Garland7G

Seems I can have one camper each week, yesterday that girl came to camp.

NewPig.jpg

Unfortunally, I have already 2 snotty villagers and they kinda repeat the same things -.-

Last week I had 3 campers in a row, this week when I need one, nada....
The first thing I do after checking mail is to check the camp spot, I'm down to 8 villagers on the 10th :(

I wonder if you can drive off all your towns villagers, that would be hilarious (I doubt nook would let this happen but it would be pretty funny)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Lol to be fair I only learned that myself today because I went to go pick up something he worked on for me only to find him asleep with my item not yet worked on. That was when I realized my gate was open.

Still have some free crap to get rid of.

Tools:
Silver shovel
Silver slingshot

Fossils:
Mammoth skull
Iguanodon skull
Stego skull
Plesio skull
Diplo neck
Shark tooth
Coprolite

would quite like the stego skull. Would go towards my models - my three favourite dinos T-rex, stegosaurus and Triceratops

Farun

Neo Member
Finally, the museum owl proposed the café today.
I also got a Wii Balance Board and a DJ table I don't need, so if anybody want's them, just pm me. :)

Chaos17

Last week I had 3 campers in a row, this week when I need one, nada....
The first thing I do after checking mail is to check the camp spot, I'm down to 8 villagers on the 10th :(

I wonder if you can drive off all your towns villagers, that would be hilarious (I doubt nook would let this happen but it would be pretty funny)
Have you had 3 campers in a row because you only have 8 villagers during that week ? Also was there any villagers who moved in without going first to the camp ?
And do you know how long a villager decides to decide to move out ? I know it can be random just wanna know if there any number of days or weeks to wait.

I am asking this because I've read 2 testimonies of players who had the camp but the villager moved in without going to the camp first. I wonder if it's a bug or not.

Sorry for my bad English.

Wolfe

Did you had 3 campers in a row because you only have 8 villagers and also was there any villagers who moved in without going first to the camp ?

I am asking this because I've read 2 testomonies of players who had the camp but the villager moved in without going to the camp furst. I wonder if it's a bug or not.

As long as you don't have 9 someone will move in regardless of the campsite. I never got a 10th and then someone moved out and I was at 8 for a while, this morning there was a plot for a new house and the campsite had someone in it.

Just saw your edit, as I far as I knew if you have 9 no one else can move in except through the campsite. Although I admit my knowledge of this is only through other players but I assumed that knowledge originally came from people playing the japanese version or through the guide.

milkham

Have you had 3 campers in a row because you only have 8 villagers during that week ? Also was there any villagers who moved in without going first to the camp ?
And do you know how long a villager decides to decide to move out ? I know it can be random just wanna know if there any number of days or weeks to wait.

I am asking this because I've read 2 testimonies of players who had the camp but the villager moved in without going to the camp first. I wonder if it's a bug or not.

I had the camp and my 10th villager moved in without camping first

Mik2121

man what a crappy night

tried the 5 minute trick with the 2 villagers still awake, and full inventory of tools...one nickname, one "HOW MUCH DO YOU BENCH", now neither of them will "!" after 5 minutes and one just went to bed

plus i saw my first scorpion, but i had tons of tools so it took so long to get my net he literally dove into the ground as it came down on him =/

cherries! though we got a buncha other stuff
What's this 5min trick you're talking about?
I know the 10min trick but not this one...

Garland7G

I had 9 villagers when I got 3 campers in a row, I didn't like any of them and when I was down to 8 villagers, they didn't use my camp spot and just moved in on the next day

Gonna repost this for a new day, after today I'll dump all the stuff at retail. I've got a load items I need to clear out, looking to trade them in exchange for cataloguing some bits.

What I have
Endless Nintendo item duplicates (like 4 or 5 karts, Arwing, 3 mushrooms, 2 Hero clothes and such)
Astro wall, Astro closet (x2)
Country guitar
Display stand
Effects rack
Ladder Shades
Mermaid shelf
Minimalist wall clock
Modern bed, chair, closet, dresser, end table, lamp, tile, wall clock
Modern wood wall
Peacock chair
Pinball machine
Regal chair
Robo floor
Sleek closet
Tabletop game
Teachers desk
Silver fishing rod (x4)
Silver net (x2)
Silver shovel
Apato torso, Diplo skull, Parasaur skull, Pachysaurus torso
Various gems

I'm looking to catalogue
Any Japanese furniture, items, wallpaper or flooring
Crane game
Fancy doll
Hero pants (trade for)
Hologram machine
Hospital bed
Lotus lamp
Lovely doll
Medicine chest
Paper parasol
Ribboned straw hat
Surveillance cam
Triforce (trade for)
Any kind of piano
K.K. songs

I've also got a bunch of stuff you can catalogue like glass cabinets, katanas, K.K. songs, full Rococo and such. Also if anyone wants Katie I've got her available to offload at the moment.

Jme

Can someone explain what you guys mean when you say "Catalog" like anyone want to catalog my furniture or KK songs. How does that work?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Can someone explain what you guys mean when you say "Catalog" like anyone want to catalog my furniture or KK songs. How does that work?

Long as someone has had an item in their inventory, they can go to the T&T Mart when they get the catalog service machine and buy it.

Example would be if that person lets me put the astro tv in my inventory and then I put it back down, I can buy the astro tv even though I never saw it in my game.

milkham

so if you pick up an item and it goes into your inventory even for a second, it goes into your catalog and you can use the kiosk in T&T Mart to re-order items. Some things are not orderable but still catalog-able though, like fortune cookie items.

OMG Aero

Gonna repost this for a new day, after today I'll dump all the stuff at retail. I've got a load items I need to clear out, looking to trade them in exchange for cataloguing some bits.
I have a surveillance camera I can trade now and can order a paper parasol and lovely doll from my catalogue to trade in about four hours if you want.
Do you happen to have any of the polka dot set, school related things or other instruments in your catalogue?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

I'm looking to catalogue
Any Japanese furniture, items, wallpaper or flooring

I've also got a bunch of stuff you can catalogue like glass cabinets, katanas, K.K. songs, full Rococo and such. Also if anyone wants Katie I've got her available to offload at the moment.

I have a planked tatami floor and a tea tansu, if you want.

I have a surveillance camera I can trade now and can order a paper parasol and lovely doll from my catalogue to trade in about four hours if you want.
Do you happen to have any of the polka dot set, school related things or other instruments in your catalogue?

I've got Polka sofa and wall clock, School desk and Cubbyhole which can be ordered, Teachers desk and Country guitar on hand and a Skeleton and Metal guitar which can be catalogued. Let me know if you need any of those and I'll order them.

I have a planked tatami floor and a tea tansu, if you want.
Sounds good. Guessing you still don't want anything from the list?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I've got Polka sofa and wall clock, School desk and Cubbyhole which can be ordered, Teachers desk and Country guitar on hand and a Skeleton and Metal guitar which can be catalogued. Let me know if you need any of those and I'll order them.

Sounds good. Guessing you still don't want anything from the list?

Oops, actually can I get your silver shovel and net? My stupid museum still hasn't sold it and I've donated way more than enough.

Wolfe

I've got the crane game and paper parasol if you want to swing by and catalog them real quick. Just let me know and I'll open the gate.

OMG Aero

Could I get the Polka Sofa, school desk and those guitars?
I only have the three things I mentioned in my post from your list though, is there anything else you want for the extras?

Oops, actually can I get your silver shovel and net? My stupid museum still hasn't sold it and I've donated way more than enough.
No problem, I'll open my gate up after visiting Wolfe.
I've got the crane game and paper parasol if you want to swing by and catalog them real quick. Just let me know and I'll open the gate.
Awesome, I'll hop on now.
Could I get the Polka Sofa, school desk and those guitars?
I only have the three things I mentioned in my post from your list though, is there anything else you want for the extras?
Nope, that's no problem. If I have to give away 10 items just to catalogue 1 that's fine with me.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone is now calling me "cool guy". I must be doing something right. Or they're being ironic or something

Can someone tell me what the nickname "BUCKO" mean please ?
Frank want to call me like that.

Nothing really. It's just a nickname for a boy or a young guy. It's kind of dated at this point and more of an aggressive nickname than an affectionate one: Watch it, pal...watch it, bucko.

DedValve

Banned
How rare is a purple rose? I got a bunch of pink ones and randomly a purple one showed up about a week ago but I haven't gotten another one since.

Do flowers need to be shining in order to breed? What does shining do anyways?

Also I FINALLY got my freaking 2nd player to get Sables QR machine. Now I have all the path designs I want!

zigg

How rare is a purple rose? I got a bunch of pink ones and randomly a purple one showed up about a week ago but I haven't gotten another one since.
Not very rare. Definitely rarer than orange pansies (insert rage here), but substantially more common than blue roses.

Do flowers need to be shining in order to breed? What does shining do anyways?
Sparkling is an indication that you have (or a villager has) watered a flower. Watering a flower increases the chance it will hybridize over unwatered flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom