• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumbtiny

anyone willing to let me visit their town? i've got a duck that needs signatures for a "hug an athlete day"...

FC: 5284-2336-6820

tumblr_mpalizV6N01swzluko1_400.jpg

It's official guys, Wart Jr. is an Elite

Linius

So still no public works being suggested by my villagers except for the modern bridge and stadium lights. They really hate me I guess.

I really don't feel like swimming all day to speed it up but the game is strongly forcing me in that direction now :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So still no public works being suggested by my villagers except for the modern bridge and stadium lights. They really hate me I guess.

I really don't feel like swimming all day to speed it up but the is strongly forcing me in that direction now :/

I usually just get dumb shit suggested. Like a pile of pipes or a caution sign :(

Animekatt

I really don't feel like swimming all day to speed it up but the game is strongly forcing me in that direction now :/

:(

My villager just offered the instrument shelter. I didn't do the diving trick this time though, since I was busy laying paths down, and planting trees. That's the third time in a row he has offered something for the town. He cares.

What sorcery is this?

Velcro Fly

Do I grind the 57 more medals I need for Diver Dan? That seems like a lot. Normally I only play a couple mini games a day.

Eugene is my main man dude only wears women's clothing though so what can I get him for his birthday when the time comes?

right now he is wearing a cheerleader shirt no joke

zroid

Banned
sigh, I might try the diving trick this week

not really too desperate to get the police station yet tho, there are still quite a few pending pwps I intend to erect.

IrishNinja

thanks again Wolfe, hopefully we both get some good suggestions soon haha

and VT saved me from my musicless existence, ya'll are the best

where you at Acids

ps if you guys still need signatures lemme know! i think like 1 or 2 of my bums should be awake

This game really depresses me. I bought it thinking it would be good to play with my wife, and she really likes it. Only problem is, I made myself the mayor and although I think its an okay game, I don't really want to play it every day, and going back to the town to set up projects and talk to people for her is work. I should just have her restart. There's no way to transfer your mayorship right?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey crumbtiny, I keep getting an error when I try to visit your town. I'm going to open up again if this doesn't go through.

Wolfe

So there's an owl on top of my message board... WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Edit: the joys of asking questions before trying things :p, I wanna catch that own in my net!

Forkball

So there's an owl on top of my message board... WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

There's a new post on the bulletin board. In the daytime, it's a yellow bird.

I want to do pathing, but I already made a big fruit forest and have tons of flowers around my house.

IrishNinja

There's a new post on the bulletin board. In the daytime, it's a yellow bird.

I want to do pathing, but I already made a big fruit forest and have tons of flowers around my house.

can either bird be caught?

and yeah, im redoing the trees (getting rid of most pine ones, putting in fruit) but i wanna start pathing soon too

zerotol

Banned
So tired of catching sea bass, I just release them now.

I just noticed that when you look at the piranha in the museum it tries to bite your face, lol

It's been a good few hours. Redd was in town today, and I bought the one real painting in the shop. Caught the first Scorpion I saw; managed to sneak up on it and ready my net, it turned around and hissed, and I struck. Also, Rizzo (the ninja mouse) offered to sell me a Dynamic Painting for ~3000 bells. Despite still being wary after the whole Lionel debacle, I accepted the offer and took it over to Blathers. Thankfully, the painting was real this time. Rizzo: Villager of the day

Wolfe

So tired of catching sea bass, I just release them now.

I just noticed that when you look at the piranha in the museum it tries to bite your face, lol

Heh cracked me up when I noticed that since I heard it bouncing off the glass before I noticed it homing in on me like a missile :p

Aquarium is still the best part of the museum!

SuperSah

Banned
OT3?! Yes.

Club 101 should be open today and my tenth villager, Poppy should be moving in today!

Look at all those July catches! Better get to work.

Does laying down paths reduce the chance of there being fossils or gyroids?

They'll just appear on places where there's just grass. Paths just count as the tile being occupied (like trees or rocks or stuff on the ground).

So just keep some green areas for them to appear and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom