• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahaha man i want lobo in my town now

ps Jo add me back man, my code's in my profile!

Lobo is a bawse! Probably my favourite villager.

I'll add you (I had you back on my old 3DS) but I don't have the internet at home and won't have for about a month, so am going to miss this whole Animal Crossing wave :(

Shame cause my town is just coming together too...

Philia

Stinky moves in today. His house is UGLY, but the insides of his house look awesome!

Got three hybrids today:
An Orange cosmo
A Pink rose
AND FINALLY ANOTHER PURPLE ROSE! YES!

Also hit the ore rock today and finally got my third gold ore! Cyrus made me the golden carpet!

NICE! :) Let me know if you want me to help you fix your hybrids to get you some superior hybrids!

Finally got perfect town status today! I guess the café just tipped the scales. Can't find my Jacobs Ladder though...

Had a black rose spawn from the red roses I believed to have been offspring of purple/orange. I guess I fucked up.

Also, I got a rad surprise party for my birthday, and a sweet cake! Thanks guys!

D'OH, I forgot to visit a villager for her birthday lmao.

milkham

started my Ryan Davis memorial garden

ug7uOjz.jpg
Eiq0QC0.jpg

zigg

Finally got perfect town status today! I guess the café just tipped the scales. Can't find my Jacobs Ladder though...
Oh shit, that reminds me, I need to verify mine. I don't recall seeing a new JL in my morning flower walk.

Had a black rose spawn from the red roses I believed to have been offspring of purple/orange. I guess I fucked up.
No, you probably haven't. Keep at it. The way I understand it, blue-capable red* roses can actually spawn any rose (this post says any but pink, for some reason, but I'm not sure I get the logic there. Maybe it's that they can spawn parents or grandparents?)

Oxx

Currently building the Tokyo Tower work.

I wonder how long it would take if I left it to the animals to fund? 2 years?

BowieZ

Banned
Persimmons and durians came up in random conversation at work tonight. So weird. And yet I had little to contribute to the convo due to having never eaten either... in the real world.

Philia

Ahh so jealous! Of all the tools, that's the most useful upgrade and also the hardest to get. I blame Tom Nook.

No. The most useful and hardest to get is the Gold Axe. If you have an orchard of Perfect Fruits that will die after 5 shakes, the gold axe that never cracks is the most important investment you'll ever make.

To get the gold Axe, you'll need to buy 50 saplings from Lief. He sells one a day until a shop upgrade.

I also got my Silver Watering Can today too.

No. The most useful and hardest to get is the Gold Axe. If you have an orchard of Perfect Fruits that will die after 5 shakes, the gold axe that never cracks is the most important investment you'll ever make.

To get the gold Axe, you'll need to buy 50 saplings from Lief.

Which means I'm halfway done with that.

Phineas also finally showed up today after being AWOL for like 3 weeks. I got over 20 badges from him, along with my first gold for getting over 150,000 HHA points!

MicH

Does anyone know when the Walking leaf is out? Sunny in town (3 PM) yet I see none. Any help would be appreciated!

NICE! :) Let me know if you want me to help you fix your hybrids to get you some superior hybrids!

D'OH, I forgot to visit a villager for her birthday lmao.
Thank you for the kind offer. I may need it soon as I'm running out of space in front of my house, haha

Celegus

To get the gold Axe, you'll need to buy 50 saplings from Lief. He sells one a day until a shop upgrade.

Oh, I guess I should start buying the saplings too. Didn't realize that's how you get the axe (not that I'd ever use it, I'm not that picky about the trees)

zigg

I have not been religious with the seed-buying, but I've probably done enough that I should get my silver can soon since a few of the rest of you are. Yay!

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Does life only ever sell one sapling a day?

How long do the axes last? I have three normal but I've only chopped one tree down to get a stump for beetles.

Max projects is 30. I'm doing A BUNCH of lamp posts too. Fuck them neighbors placing their houses on paths and whatnot.

Oh! Does the 30 include non-demolishable projects too?

I've got 12 altogether but want at least 10 lampposts.
Hmmm..... It would be a shame to have to be selective over my last few projects but with the cafe, police station, camp site and lighthouse down I'm running out of space anyway.

I'm doing it!

I got no hybrids today other than two pink cosmos...

I did strike gold again, though!
BOu5FT-CcAA8fdm.jpg:large

Added with a left over gold nugget, I can make a gold item later after work.

Also, someone moved into camp, a gorilla named Peewee.

Time to get all of the furniture from him. I desperately need to start actually designing.

Jintor

So how do I use these precious thingies anyway? The alpaca at the shop already woke up. The lady told me not to steal him.

I got no hybrids today other than two pink cosmos...

I did strike gold again, though!
BOu5FT-CcAA8fdm.jpg:large

Added with a left over gold nugget, I can make a gold item later after work.

Also, someone moved into camp, a gorilla named Peewee.

Time to get all of the furniture from him. I desperately need to start actually designing.

I was excited yesterday, got the ore rock and it spawned 3 gold ores. That makes for 2 pieces of gold furniture now! A chair and a weird torch tiki tower looking thing.

aechris

I'm in the same boat where I have a ton of stuff sitting around and need to get rid of it. I'll put up a list of things I'm looking for with it, but don't worry about requiring a trade or anything if you see something you'd like:

Offering:
apato skull
ammonite
ankylo tail
ankylo torso
archaeopteryx
archelon torso
dinosaur track
dinosaur egg
diplo neck
diplo chest
diploma hip
icthyo torso
iguanodon tail
iguanodon torso
parasaur tail
parasaur skull
plesio neck
plesio skull
plesio torso
ptera right wing
mammoth torso
mammoth skull
megacero skull
megacero tail
sabertooth skull
sabertooth torso
shark tooth
spino skull
spino tail
stego tail
styraco tail
styraco torso
T. rex tail
tricera torso
trilobite

chain-link fence
tropical vista
beach chair
snail clock
stag-beetle chair
ladybug chair

Fi Mask
Fire Flower
Coin
Varia Suit
big bro's mustache
Midna's Mask
yellow Pikmin hat
S.S. Dolphin
1-Up Mushroom
Bill Blaster
hero's boots
Block

And if you have any of this I can catalog (but totally not necessary), I'd appreciate it:

Alpine wall, rug, panel
Cabin wall, dresser, chair, table, bookcase, wall clock
Green rug, bed, dresser, chair, table
Ranch wall, bed, dresser, bookcase, hutch

Thanks! FC in profile.

Is it just me, or are Normal villagers really boring? I have Lucy and Mitzi in my town and I can't stand how bland they are.

I like them, if only for the fact that they help balance out the wackiness of the rest of the villagers.

Which is why Robin from One Piece is my favorite character.

Animekatt

Oh my God Lob(r)o..... PREACH!

I LOVE Lobo. He's easily my favorite villager. He was my first camper, so I'm glad I didn't pass him by.

jkfpnvOq59IZY.jpg
jbrfKVN6g7yAqT.jpg

My Japanese Town Hall is finished! Too bad that my town lost it's Perfect Town status because for whatever reason, I need another PWP built. I think it has to do something with the fact that one of my (ex)villagers moved out today.

jX5KTX1NxIvO4.jpg

Where's my goddamn Mannequin, Labelle.

Likewise. I've bought tons of items from her on a daily basis. Just wish I knew what the definite unlock conditions were. I've heard everything from "you have to buy 31 accessories (not hats or umbrellas)" to "you have to buy accessories from her for 31 consecutive days without missing a day".

I doubt it is the former since I'm sure I've done that already, and I sure hope it isn't the latter since I didn't buy any accessories one day as I'd got them all and thought you only had to buy 31 total. I only need 1 more mannequin for my house so it is getting annoying.

Chopper

Oh shit, that reminds me, I need to verify mine. I don't recall seeing a new JL in my morning flower walk.

No, you probably haven't. Keep at it. The way I understand it, blue-capable red* roses can actually spawn any rose (this post says any but pink, for some reason, but I'm not sure I get the logic there. Maybe it's that they can spawn parents or grandparents?)
The rabbit hole just gets deeper...

They also spawned a white. I had hybrids nailed in Wild World. It's a little frustrating not being totally on top of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom