• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, haven't gotten a silver water can yet but...

qbpzHvW.jpg

Same thing happened with the slingshot. Oh well. Now I can water my flowers without entirely losing my mind :)

Midou

I saw on the AC wiki that Gyroids are worth 828 HRA points, is it still true for this game? Is there a limit to how many count? I've been filling my basement with them...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I saw on the AC wiki that Gyroids are worth 828 HRA points, is it still true for this game? Is there a limit to how many count? I've been filling my basement with them...

Basement isn't included in HHA score..

I managed 183,000 HHA score with just three fully themed rooms, some cicadas for bonus, and some other stuff like colour bonus and theme bonus. So two rooms were fairly messy.

I want one too! Watering one plant a time gets tedious pretty quick.
It really does.

I should really start to work on a perfect town but Night Owl works so well for me due to work...

Well, even before that, I do not have that much public work projects.

Midou

Basement isn't included in HHA score..

I managed 183,000 HHA score with just three fully themed rooms, some cicadas for bonus, and some other stuff like colour bonus and theme bonus. So two rooms were fairly messy.

Ah lol. So is it everything except basement then?

SeZMehK

It really does.

I should really start to work on a perfect town but Night Owl works so well for me due to work...

Just keep at the 5 minute trick. You'll get what you need...EVENTUALLY. lol

Farun

Neo Member
It really does.

I just finished my light house today and now I'm building the café. Haven't got enough money for it, though. All my money is still in turnips.

I issued the Night Owl (never sleep in japanese lol) ordinance as well. I just like to play late sometimes, damnit. :D

Anyone know how long it takes for a villager from another person's town takes to arrive once you've convinced them to move into your town on their moving day? Just popped to another persons town to get Muffy to move in but I don't see the roped off area in my town yet.

Just keep at the 5 minute trick. You'll get what you need...EVENTUALLY. lol

What is the five minute trick exactly?

I just finished my light house today and now I'm building the café. Haven't got enough money for it, though. All my money is still in turnips.

I issued the Night Owl (never sleep in japanese lol) ordinance as well. I just like to play late sometimes, damnit. :D
Yeah, I actually got the café around five days ago, though I haven't found anything interesting to build.

I honestly didn't know that the trees in your town could break the 100s as far as amount of trees. Wow.

Go swimming for 5 to 10 minutes then go into town. A villager will come up to you for something. Chances increase if you don't have tradeable items in your inventory.

Swim for five minutes and when you get out of the water the first villager you see will almost always run to you to say something.
Alright, I'll try that out tonight.

I'll just go swimming with an inventory full of cash lol.

Do bridges count towards a perfect town's PWP requirement?

So far, I have:

- Bench
- Lamp post
- Bridge (x3)
- Brewster
- Campsite
- Fountain

MicH

Started building my pine tree forest in the upper left corner in my town. Unfortunately I do not have nearly enough cedar saplings so if someone has some that they don't need, I would love to buy them off you.

Started funding my geyser today and will probably build the fire pit soon

Farun

Neo Member
though I haven't found anything interesting to build.

Me neither. The only cool thing was the light house, which I think ルナ (Luna?) or ミント (Mint?) proposed to me.

One of my villagers proposed a useless sign lol. Still have to build the camping site, tho.

bs000

Started building my pine tree forest in the upper left corner in my town. Unfortunately I do not have nearly enough cedar saplings so if someone has some that they don't need, I would love to buy them off you.

Started funding my geyser today and will probably build the fire pit soon

I've got 7 cedar saplings I could give. :eek:

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thanks bluepolicebox! Well on my way to a full garden set. If anyone can help out with the following:

- birdhouse
- garden gnome
- picnic table
- sprinkler
- backyard fence

I can offer full minimalist, modern wood,green themes to catalog on hand, or I can order the full rococo set for cataloging

zroid

Banned
Once I get the gold watering can, I'm going to really level many of the trees in my town and start from scratch.

bs000

I would LOVE to get these! What would you like in return?

I have to make dinner in a few minutes, but in 1-2 hours I could come get them if that's ok with you

Sure that's fine. I've added you and my FC is in my profile. Just PM me whenever you're ready and I'll come to you or I can open my gate if you want. I wasn't really expecting anything in return, but do you have any sets I could catalog?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks bluepolicebox! Well on my way to a full garden set. If anyone can help out with the following:

- birdhouse
- garden gnome
- picnic table
- sprinkler
- backyard fence

I can offer full minimalist, modern wood,green themes to catalog on hand, or I can order the full rococo set for cataloging

I have a birdhouse in my house you can have, and can order a picnic table as well.

MicH

Sure that's fine. I've added you and my FC is in my profile. Just PM me whenever you're ready and I'll come to you or I can open my gate if you want. I wasn't really expecting anything in return, but do you have any sets I could catalog?
Great! I have complete Rococo, Minimalist, Sleek and Modern Wood sets if you'd like to catalog any of those :)

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I was wondering something about grass growth and stuff : I've read a few times that running (when pressing R or B)wears down grass faster. Is that true ?

Cause I saw some contradictory info on that.

Roto13

Hey guys, I was wondering something about grass growth and stuff : I've read a few times that running (when pressing R or B)wears down grass faster. Is that true ?

Yes, it's true.

Honestly, I'm tempted to just say to hell with the grass and run everywhere anyway.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, it's true.

Honestly, I'm tempted to just say to hell with the grass and run everywhere anyway.

Oh well... Yeah, I'm with you on that.

But since I plan on putting flowers everywhere as much as possible, I guess that'll force me to take a slower pace.

Thanks.

SmithnCo

We need a 5-minute-swim-works-request infographic like the island one.

Yeah, lol.

Need to put on the graphic that villagers won't get surprised if they have a "you look tired" message, so you have to talk to them every once and a while to get that message out of the way.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice! Anything you need?

I wouldn't mind cataloging any of those sets you have available (modern wood would be the preference though). Other than that, not really :) do we have each other added? If not, my #'s in my profile, I can get you that birdhouse now if you'd like.

Philia

7JalDoe.jpg

I need to run on one half of my path. Annoying.

LOL most of that is the house's grass wear. :T You'll notice it even more when they move out. :(

Okay, I'm doing a HUGE catalog fair at my town. But I need to ask... does anyone have the...

Fairy Tale Mailbox at their Nook's Homes?

Please let me know, thanks!

Listing my fossils after a while... Now I only need 2 of them to complete the exhibit.

I need:

Plesiosaur Tails
Tricera Torso

Anybody want to trade? I'd buy it at 15k since my locker already full of turnips lol

Scrawnton

Anyone have good turnip prices for the rest of the day? I am sitting at 47 and ive been around that for every cycle this week...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I wouldn't mind cataloging any of those sets you have available (modern wood would be the preference though). Other than that, not really :) do we have each other added? If not, my #'s in my profile, I can get you that birdhouse now if you'd like.

Think I have you added already but I'll check. my FC in profile too.

Can't do it for about an hour (son is playing) if that's ok? So 6:30 UK time (or later if preferred)

Roto13

QUESTION:

I have a physical copy of the game and want to switch to a digital one, how do I transfer my save file?

There's a save data transfer tool you can download from the eShop. Only works one way, though. Once you switch to digital, there's no going back.
You're making the right choice.

upandaway

All of my hate.

Out of 10 fortune cookies so far, 5 are duplicates. Of those, 4 are Varia Suit pants. You'd think there are 12 tickets total or something, with how many duplicates I'm getting.

And then, my first villager to ask to move out. I saw the horror stories in the thread, but couldn't really believe it until it happened: this one was the only one I liked and made an effort towards, with letters and requests and presents and everything. And then they're the first ones to freaking ask to move out. I almost wanted to say do it, but I don't want a town full of those other jerks.

All of this made me really angry, so I decided that this is what I'm gonna wear this week in protest:
79XkRAC.jpg

It changed my running animation, too, so now I'm running like a little girl. Gonna run all over the town, the grass can go grow peanuts for all I care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom