• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table
Minimalistic Minitable
Minimalistic Ottoman

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt
Dice Tank

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants (x2)

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Kitchen Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Ninja Sandals
Blue Sneakers
Green Sandals
Red Boat Shoes

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks
Colorful Socks
Brown Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid
Mega Plinkoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Skull
Tricera Skull
Apato Tail
Apato Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Megacero Torso (x3)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Raptor Torso
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
Tripple Red Shells

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf or Screen, I'll take any of those as well :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Think I have you added already but I'll check. my FC in profile too.

Can't do it for about an hour (son is playing) if that's ok? So 6:30 UK time (or later if preferred)

No problem. Just pm me or post here.

Marvie_3

Banned
Finally caught a scorpion and a tarantula at around 3:30am last night.....after an hour of hunting.

Then this morning, Poncho finally requested a police station. I've been waiting weeks for that request.

Philia

omgomg when

please be after work, please be after work...

Lmao! Its going to be here all DAY and all night. :) I'm EST btw. I'm just holding out for everyone to come in sporadically to catalog everything I got. It'll be going back into the house or storage or SOMETHING before the day ends.

I'm doing this exterior/interior HHA thing and I'm still on my consecutive perfect town, so I don't want any of these items laying about ruin that lol.

casiopao

Need Help here. Anyone have higher Turnip price here? Need to look for place to sell my turnip.(Bought the turnip at 96 bells)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Lmao! Its going to be here all DAY and all night. :) I'm EST btw. I'm just holding out for everyone to come in sporadically to catalog everything I got. It'll be going back into the house or storage or SOMETHING before the day ends.

I'm doing this exterior/interior HHA thing and I'm still on my consecutive perfect town, so I don't want any of these items laying about ruin that lol.

Will I only Catalog things AFTER I get the catalog?

Or it retroactively works for all the stuff I once held in my inventory?

Need Help here. Anyone have higher Turnip price here? Need to look for place to sell my turnip.(Bought the turnip at 96 bells)

Dude, it's tuesday. Chillax.

Also, check the Turpin Prices Thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=69127311#post69127311

Ellix

I had the link a while ago and lost it but thanks to TinyCartridge posting it, here it is!

The list of customizable items in game with pictures of each type of customization!
It's in Japanese, but still pretty easy to navigate.

http://moimoigeorge.tumblr.com/remake

Great find, thanks!

Do you mean the Plesiosaur Torso? Iirc there is no Tail part. I would trade it for something I need. Check my list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkpX2M0t2ClbdDJXQU1ycS1LV1dTWjVWRUgtUnFqQUE#gid=0

I sent you a PM yesterday. Still interested?

MicH

I'm so coming :D

No fairy tale mailbox though :/

Roto13

I guess I'll order that funky Japanese school supply DLC from my catalog since a bunch of people last night wanted to catalog it. It's expensive, but ilu GAF. :p

So look out for that later, I guess.

MicH

I guess I'll order that funky Japanese school supply DLC from my catalog since a bunch of people last night wanted to catalog it. It's expensive, but ilu GAF. :p

I'll gladly pay you for letting me catalog it as well

Hmmm... Interesting stuff XD
Let me know how much it cost!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
How do you "catalog" stuff? I just now got the upgraded store with the catalog but haven't used it much. What's it for? Just re-ordering stuff?

YES, this work day cannot be any slower for me unfortunately.

But I will have to visit.

I need to start removing people from my FC list, I have 100 folks and I don't even recognize some of these GAF people...

bs000

Can I come too?

Roto13

Hmmm... Interesting stuff XD
Let me know how much it cost!

It's like 190,000 bells for the set of eight things! (Including a wallpaper and floor.) I'll be letting people catalog it for free, though.

I just ordered it so it'll be here when the mail comes in 4 hours. I cleaned out my friend list today so I might as well fill it back up again.

pulga

Banned

Can I come can I come can I come pwetty pweaseee

Out of 10 fortune cookies so far, 5 are duplicates. Of those, 4 are Varia Suit pants. You'd think there are 12 tickets total or something, with how many duplicates I'm getting.
[/IMG]

Tell me about it. I've just had 5 straight Karts from the fortune cookies, literally 2 days of both prizes being a Kart.

Mind if I pop along?

Is there a way to make my town be a night town? I only really have time to play during the early morning and late at night, and everyone is sleeping and closed lol.

I would be eternally grateful if you let me in on this. FC is 2406 5136 4022

Is there a way to make my town be a night town? I only really have time to play during the early morning and late at night, and everyone is sleeping and closed lol.
Set the Night Owl ordinance, that extends the shop opening times until way past midnight (certain Nookling stores are even open almost 24/7).

Stat!

Yes, after a few days, and a 100% town approval, you unlock the ability to set a town ordinance - one of which is a "night-owl" setting where shops stay open an additional 3 hours.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
fad8DfJ.jpg

Hmmm...

It's like 190,000 bells for the set of eight things! (Including a wallpaper and floor.) I'll be letting people catalog it for free, though.

I just ordered it so it'll be here when the mail comes in 4 hours. I cleaned out my friend list today so I might as well fill it back up again.

Can I join?
Btw are you JP 3DS user? I'm looking for foreign GAF ACNL best friend, though. If you're interested you could add me so we can communicate via that in-game feature for the item trade or anything.

I played this game a lot mostly during my break so I'd be very active too.

Animekatt

I had the link a while ago and lost it but thanks to TinyCartridge posting it, here it is!

The list of customizable items in game with pictures of each type of customization!
It's in Japanese, but still pretty easy to navigate.

http://moimoigeorge.tumblr.com/remake

Wowow! That is an awesome link, thanks so much!

I'll be stopping by later when I return home. :)

Roto13

Can I join?
Btw are you JP 3DS user? I'm looking for foreign GAF ACNL best friend, though. If you're interested you could add me so we can communicate via that in-game feature for the item trade or anything.

I played this game a lot mostly during my break so I'd be very active too.

Yeah, I'll post in this thread when it arrives.

Nah, North American user. I got all of these from Busaiku. :p

Ooooh... Party at Phila's place? Party at Philia's place!

Do you need another carnation for your efforts? I could invest mine since it's just hanging out at my house looking sad.

Leeness

Do you have the patchwork set? It's so CUTE.

If you do, may I come? :)

Socreges

Banned
Fossil list

LOTS of duplicates and just a handful of things I still need.

Also got these Nintendo items up for trade:

Pikmin
Fire bar
Super Mushroom
Midna's Mask
Varia pants
Samus Mask
Fire Flower
Pipe

Shoot me a PM

Philia

I'm so coming :D

No fairy tale mailbox though :/

Thanks for checking!

Mind if I pop along?

Before you come over, can you check to see if you got Fairy Tale Mailbox or Fence?

Can I come too?

Can I come can I come can I come pwetty pweaseee

I would be eternally grateful if you let me in on this. FC is 2406 5136 4022

LOL, I'm sorry. BFF and previously friended people only. I'm paranoid about my flowers already.

I'll be stopping by later when I return home. :)

You better! :3 I need to BFF you on this FC already.

Ooooh... Party at Phila's place? Party at Philia's place!

Do you need another carnation for your efforts? I could invest mine since it's just hanging out at my house looking sad.

Sure! I just gave two to Mekere since she absolutely missed out on her father's day mail. :(

Do you have the patchwork set? It's so CUTE.

If you do, may I come? :)

I only have the sofa at the moment. Curse this tiny mailbox. :( I did catalog the whole 5 set though. However... I do have all 6 Teddy Bears present except the rare Mama polar bear.

Sure! I just gave two to Mekere since she absolutely missed out on her father's day mail. :(

Yay! I'll stop by and bring it. He'll probably be happier with friends/breeding partners.

Is there anything you're looking for that I might have hanging around?

Edit: Oh, and no fairy tale mailbox today. I'll keep looking for it though.

LOL most of that is the house's grass wear. :T You'll notice it even more when they move out. :(

Okay, I'm doing a HUGE catalog fair at my town. But I need to ask... does anyone have the...

Fairy Tale Mailbox at their Nook's Homes?

Please let me know, thanks!

No mailbox but I'll keep my eye out. I'll bring my leaf bed over later too for ya to catalog. I'd offer other stuff but I'm not sure what you still might be looking for. I still have all those HHS homes hanging out... let me know if you want me to scour anything in particular for you.

Oh, and my best pal got one of these awesome Festivale head dresses since she started the game in January when it came out (instead of starting it in June).

tumblr_mi2vyusA7P1s1gk0ao1_400.jpg

It's the pink one... let me know if you'd want to catalog that too.

Rocwell

Fossil Trading Time!

Stuff I Need:
Tricera Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Iguanadon Skull
Iguanadon Torso
Spinosaurus Torso
Spinosaurus Tail
Ptera Right Wing (?)
Mammoth Torso

Stuff I Have:
Archelon Torso
Ptera Skull
Mammoth Skull x2
Pachy tail
Shark Tooth
Diplo Neck
Archaeopteryx
Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail
Stego Skull
Stego Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Tricera Tail x2
Tricera Torso
T.Rex Torso
T.Rex Tail
Plesio Skull
Plesio Neck
Sabertooth Torso x2
Ankylo Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Apato Skull
Trilobite
Archelon Skull
Raptor Skull x2
Dinosaur Egg
Parasaur Tail

Willing to do trade for fossils, bells, or items in either direction, FC is in profile, PM me with your details if you're interested.

Hmm, I just got a surprise visit from one of my neighbors. I didn't realize that they would show up unscheduled.

Edit: And then while I was typing this she suddenly decided to leave without even seeing the other rooms, how weird :/

Philia

No mailbox but I'll keep my eye out. I'll bring my leaf bed over later too for ya to catalog. I'd offer other stuff but I'm not sure what you still might be looking for. I still have all those HHS homes hanging out... let me know if you want me to scour anything in particular for you.

It's the pink one... let me know if you'd want to catalog that too.

The damn RARE Lovely Phone would be GREAT. Its an event item from "Fireworks". I dunno when that is! It'll complete my Lovely set for sure and really help a ton for my scant small list of complete Fairy Tale themed sets. Knowing its an event item, I bet its not orderable. :T

Does anyone have any of the following spare?

Dinosaur Egg
Coprolite
Mammoth Torso
Para Tail
Iguna Tail
Ankylo Tail
Pachy Tail
Apato Skull
Petra Left Wing

I have available for trade;

Raptor skull
Fern Fossil
Tricera Skull
Diplo Skull
Spino Tail
Stego Tail
Tricera Tail
Petra Right Wing
Trilobite
Plesio Neck

PM me please if you have any or need any fossils I have! : ) Thanks in advance

I just got into the stalk market for the first time and the prices were 70 bells yesterday!!! :/ Any of those legendary 5-600 prices for anyone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom