• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damn RARE Lovely Phone would be GREAT. Its an event item from "Fireworks". I dunno when that is! It'll complete my Lovely set for sure and really help a ton for my scant small list of complete Fairy Tale themed sets. Knowing its an event item, I bet its not orderable. :T

I'll scan the houses later just in case. I'll check with my best pal too. I think she's been trying to catalog stuff as well.

Edit
In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the fireworks show takes the same role as in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, and take the Animal Crossing: City Folk pattern by appearing every Sunday in August.

At the very least... looks like you'd be able to get it next month unless someone TTs for you.

So if it's raining, do I need to water my flowers? I'm trying to get some hybrids but if I don't have to spend 15 minutes going around watering each and every flower, that'd be great.

The damn RARE Lovely Phone would be GREAT. Its an event item from "Fireworks". I dunno when that is! It'll complete my Lovely set for sure and really help a ton for my scant small list of complete Fairy Tale themed sets. Knowing its an event item, I bet its not orderable. :T

Fireworks are every Sunday in August. The phone is comes from Redd. He sets up a stand in the plaza and sells cookies with tickets for 500 bells apiece that you trade in for an item. The Lovely Phone is one of 10 prizes.

Philia

Sadly not. I've been checking each day since you first requested them but I've only had mermaid and other rubbish available.

Fireworks are every Sunday in August. The phone is comes from Redd. He sets up a stand in the plaza and sells cookies with tickets for 500 bells apiece that you trade in for an item. The Lovely Phone is one of 10 prizes.

Thank you two for checking! Gates open! :)

I'll scan the houses later just in case. I'll check with my best pal too. I think she's been trying to catalog stuff as well.

At the very least... looks like you'd be able to get it next month unless someone TTs for you.

Yeah. I know there's a few... TTers... I'll just have to bug them lol.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Rolf, you magnificent white tiger bastard. 4 legit for 4 total on Redd paintings he bought. I'm glad that lousy Sylvia the kangaroo left because she sold me three fakes!

First Jacob's ladder!

tumblr_mpojgcBL1Q1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Also, if you want to take a screenshot of your town map, talk to Isabelle and choose to delete a public works project.
The map pops up on top, allowing you to snap it. You don't have to delete anything and can back out of it after taking the picture.

tumblr_mpoj771wDM1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Leeness

I only have the sofa at the moment. Curse this tiny mailbox. :( I did catalog the whole 5 set though. However... I do have all 6 Teddy Bears present except the rare Mama polar bear.

I don't know quite how it works but am I able to buy from your catalog? If so, I'd love to come by later today :)

Philia

Rolf, you magnificent white tiger bastard. 4 legit for 4 total on Redd paintings he bought. I'm glad that lousy Sylvia the kangaroo left because she sold me three fakes!

WHAT. 7 Paintings!? How in the world are you getting these neighbors drop this much on you? I only got damn clothes!

Also, if you want to take a screenshot of your town map, talk to Isabelle and choose to delete a public works project.
The map pops up on top, allowing you to snap it. You don't have to delete anything and can back out of it after taking the picture.

NICE, that's a neat idea!

I don't know quite how it works but am I able to buy from your catalog? If so, I'd love to come by later today :)

Yeah you can come over for the patchwork once I get it in the mail. :) Which will be probably by evening... 3 hours from now.

How it works is that your Nook store has a Catalog machine that you can order any item that you had it in your inventory at any point! So essentially just picking up an item and dropping it at a friends is "cataloging" an item. So you can go back to your town and order it and get it in the mail. Only issue is that the mail system is tiny and takes a while. It'll arrive at 9 am and at 5pm, with 10 spaces available each. You need to clean out your letter box too by tossing the mail outside. If your mailbox was full, you'll miss your shipment by however many spaces you had it taken up by. Say you ordered 10 items, and you mailbox was full by 6 letters in it. You won't get the last 6 you've ordered. You'll get it the next time or the next day.

Leeness

Yeah you can come over for the patchwork once I get it in the mail. :) Which will be probably by evening... 3 hours from now.

How it works is that your Nook store has a Catalog machine that you can order any item that you had it in your inventory at any point! So essentially just picking up an item and dropping it at a friends is "cataloging" an item. So you can go back to your town and order it and get it in the mail. Only issue is that the mail system is tiny and takes a while. It'll arrive at 9 am and at 5pm, with 10 spaces available each. You need to clean out your letter box too by tossing the mail outside. If your mailbox was full, you'll miss your shipment by however many spaces you had it taken up by. Say you ordered 10 items, and you mailbox was full by 6 letters in it. You won't get the last 6 you've ordered. You'll get it the next time or the next day.

Ooh, okay, I just wasn't sure how "cross-town" cataloging worked. :) Thanks, awesome. I'd love to come by in a few hours when you have them. :D

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
WHAT. 7 Paintings!? How in the world are you getting these neighbors drop this much on you? I only got damn clothes!

Maybe it's part of the perfect town deal. I was just clearing out some trees to make the border around my house look nice and now I can't uproot a stump in the way because I got my second Triforce stump logo. I mean..I can uproot it but it looks cool so I'll leave it be.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Oh come on, now I got another stump with a heart on it. Is leaving all these stumps gonna be a problem in the long run? I presume you can lose a perfect town if you don't keep on top of stuff.

I made a Banjo design if anyone is interested. It's not the exact same color as the Bear head, but it fits quite nicely imo. Tried my best, hope someone likes it! :)

mbj8.jpg

g9yj.jpg

hzln.jpg

pdhc.jpg

zroid

Banned
There is something with my town and Sabertooth fossils. I can't even remember the last day I didn't find at least one Sabertooth fossil buried. There were a couple times I found two.

Rocwell

Updated for the new page:
Fossil Trading Time!

Stuff I Need:

Spinosaurus Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Ptera Right Wing
Mammoth Torso
Iguanadon Skull
Iguanadon Torso
Spinosaurus Tail
Tricera Skull

Stuff I Have:
Archelon Torso
Ptera Skull
Mammoth Skull x2
Shark Tooth
Diplo Neck
Archaeopteryx
Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail
Stego Skull
Stego Torso
Tricera Tail x2
T.Rex Torso
T.Rex Tail
Plesio Skull
Sabertooth Torso x2
Ankylo Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Apato Skull
Trilobite
Archelon Skull
Raptor Skull x2
Ichthyo Torso
Pachy tail
Tricera Torso
Plesio Neck
Dinosaur Egg
Parasaur Tail

Willing to do trade for fossils, bells, or items in either direction, FC is in profile, PM me with your details if you're interested.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Ha! Figures the day I get my Pink Zap Suit cataloged is the day the store is closed for upgrades.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
zeh3vov.jpg

I bet those pictures are on the internet somewhere... Probably among Sonic pictures.

Edit oops didn't realized I'd just posted the last post.

Stat!

A Iguana Tail/Spino Torso is what I need. Fossil Doc

Someone might trade me their Spino Torso later but if I could get both, that would be awesome.

Yet, Blathers still hasn't mentioned a second floor upgrade :(

BowieZ

Banned
Wow whoever designed this path is genius. The grassy edging works surprisingly well in-game!

tumblr_mk4spd7wRA1rf1mcao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mk4spd7wRA1rf1mcao2_500.jpg

Is there more like this?

can you build roads or are you guys doing it with patterns?

and does anyone want to come over or let me visit and trade fossils and catalog things?

A Iguana Tail/Spino Torso is what I need. Fossil Doc

Someone might trade me their Spino Torso later but if I could get both, that would be awesome.

Yet, Blathers still hasn't mentioned a second floor upgrade :(

You need at least one item in every department of your museum before Blathers asks for the second floor.

Megatron

What's the Gaf Katie etiquette here? If Katie wants to go somewhere and I notice one of the Gaffers here has an open town, is that considered poor form to just drop her off unannounced? To me personally, it's amusing and wouldn't be a problem, but not sure how most would see it.

zroid

Banned
What's the Gaf Katie etiquette here? If Katie wants to go somewhere and I notice one of the Gaffers here has an open town, is that considered poor form to just drop her off unannounced? To me personally, it's amusing and wouldn't be a problem, but not sure how most would see it.

I don't see how it's a problem as Katie doesn't come attached to any sort of obligations. It's only beneficial and you can choose to ignore her if you want.

RawNuts

Katie is so cute that it distracts from the fact that you just dumped a stray cat off in their town.

SmithnCo

There isn't really a downside to Katie, she doesn't even take up a special guest slot, so I don't see the harm in dropping her off unannounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom