• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Gaf Katie etiquette here? If Katie wants to go somewhere and I notice one of the Gaffers here has an open town, is that considered poor form to just drop her off unannounced? To me personally, it's amusing and wouldn't be a problem, but not sure how most would see it.
I actually think it's real funny when a random person shows up in your town to bring Katie in.

I don't mind people dropping into my town for visits. All I ask is that no one runs in my town. Unfortunately, due to my own local friends being asses and running all over the damned place, my town isn't open for all a lot of the time. :(

Stat!

You need at least one item in every department of your museum before Blathers asks for the second floor.

I have all obtainable fish from June/July, tons of sea creatures, 3 paintings, and nearly every obtainable bug in June/July.

Damn Blathers. My town has only been open for 12 days. Is that possible?

SmithnCo

I have all obtainable fish from June/July, tons of sea creatures, 3 paintings, and nearly every obtainable bug in June/July.

14 days is the minimum for that, so you're close.

EDIT: Robins reply beat mine with a electric morph ball into next week.

Lmao, yeah you'll get a LOT of special stumps with that thing.

No more party? :/ I want to bring you my carnation.

What's the Gaf Katie etiquette here? If Katie wants to go somewhere and I notice one of the Gaffers here has an open town, is that considered poor form to just drop her off unannounced? To me personally, it's amusing and wouldn't be a problem, but not sure how most would see it.

I wouldn't mind either. I still haven't had her yet so I might have to start volunteering to take her. She seems pretty cute. Although I have a mouse in town...

I'm pretty new to Animal Crossing. I've played City Folk, but I don't think I really did much in that game. From what I've heard, City Folk is probably the weakest entry. I just got New Leaf last night, and I'm fairly intimidated by the crowd here, to be honest. It was an impulse buy because it was on sale on Amazon. The only thing I knew was that I had the opportunity to be mayor. Skimming through the thread occasionally, I see people talking about campsites, special guests, dream towns, and the island, and I have absolutely no clue what any of that means. However, I think it'll be fun to discover everything for myself.

I'm at a bit of a lost on what to do today, though. My sister already bought the available tools today, so I have none at the moment. It's actually pretty awful; there are things to catch. I even saw a shark but had no rod. I hardly ever caught sharks in City Folk. I've already paid the 10,000 Bells to Nook by collecting pears and shells, but I have to wait an entire day to reap the reward. Any suggestions on how to keep myself busy?

BowieZ

Banned
Patterns I'm afraid.

Man if only someone could edit these so they're a bit more self contained and flexible ("stepping stone" style) with mossy green edging to mask the blockiness, these would be so perfect !!

http://acpath.tumblr.com/post/50799345464

tumblr_miugjdHzWE1rmggnto5_400.jpg

tumblr_miugjdHzWE1rmggnto3_400.jpg
This is sort of what I mean but obviously it's not the same style of stone:

tumblr_mnj9eqcdCg1s1gk0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mnj9eqcdCg1s1gk0ao2_400.jpg

I'm at a bit of a lost on what to do today, though. My sister already bought the available tools today, so I have none at the moment. It's actually pretty awful; there are things to catch. I even saw a shark but had no rod. I hardly ever caught sharks in City Folk. I've already paid the 10,000 Bells to Nook by collecting pears and shells, but I have to wait an entire day to reap the reward. Any suggestions on how to keep myself busy?

Do you have wifi and a friend code? I can buy a few tools to help you on your way! : )

mrklaw

MrArseFace

It does rely on you having lovely lush grass to lay next to.. Dirt would still look bad. Couldn't you steal the green edging from the other one and copy it over?

zroid

Banned

Wow, I really like this. Been a bit hesitant to lay down any paths just because of how much landscaping is involved, but I could see myself weaving this right in between my trees and it'll have a certain rustic charm right off the bat.

It does rely on you having lovely lush grass to lay next to.. Dirt would still look bad. Couldn't you steal the green edging from the other one and copy it over?

Good point. :(

Well, I'll see what I can do.

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_mpopbnXMfY1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

She pushed me onto the toilet and wouldn't move D:

tumblr_mpopcg9m2c1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

......don't make that face at me.

tumblr_mpopdbmPej1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

You know what Dizzy, calm the fuck down.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Posting my updated collection:

http://goo.gl/x5I0y

That's everything in my catalog, updated last night. If anyone ever wants anything, just let me know.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey so how to you get the case full of money that I've seen people with? I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything.

BowieZ

Banned
Wow, I really like this. Been a bit hesitant to lay down any paths just because of how much landscaping is involved, but I could see myself weaving this right in between my trees and it'll have a certain rustic charm right off the bat.

Good point. :(

Well, I'll see what I can do.
Or you could do the opposite: run like mad across the pathway to completely degrade the grass edge into plain grey dust!

2 questions :

If out of town visitors visit the fortune teller, will that go towards her opening shop?

What can I do with these coffee beans Brewster gives me?

MicH

Hey so how to you get the case full of money that I've seen people with? I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything.
Store 5 million bells in the bank.

It's pretty cool!

Also thanks for letting me catalog all your awesome stuff, Philia! You're awesome! :D

Kid Ska

Store 5 million bells in the bank.

It's pretty cool!

Also thanks for letting me catalog all your awesome stuff, Philia! You're awesome! :D

Coulda sworn I did that, but alright. Thanks. I'll definitely have it after the windfall from this turnip week.

Fossil Trading Part 3 - This exhibit will be finished

What I need:

Ammonite
Dinosaur Track
Diplo: Tail
Plesio: Neck
Para: Tail
Spino: Torso

What I have to trade:

Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Chest
Diplo Skull
Pachy Skull
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso
Trilobite
T. Rex Tail

? Block
1-Up Mushroom
Bad Bro's Stache
Blue Pikmin
Green Shell
Pikmin
Triple Banana
Varia Suit Shoes
Yellow Pikmin
Yoshi Egg

Silver Net
Silver Rod x 2
Silver Slingshot x 2
Silver Shovel x 2

FC: 3969 4612 9418
PM me

Been going to the island with random players lately. How come everyone I've played with is female, are the online assignations programmed that way or is the AC audience that monotone? :lol

Midou

I saw it says some bugs on the Island only spawn after 11 PM I think, but they don't seem to on the palm trees, is there a way to get back the trees that were on the grass? Don't even remember what kind they were.

SmithnCo

Been going to the island with random players lately. How come everyone I've played with is female, are the online assignations programmed that way or is the AC audience that monotone? :lol

Haha, I've been seeing mostly female players on the island too. It's actually pretty refreshing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Feel like showing off my home.

Main Room:
tumblr_mpoqvfA0yS1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Nature Room:
tumblr_mpoqt67PsM1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Blue Room:
tumblr_mpoqyxp4ZA1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Study:
tumblr_mpor0lePJJ1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Upstairs area, sort of a game room thing:
tumblr_mpor1s3xvi1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Basement, I just stuck a few random things in it:
tumblr_mpor3gMtkQ1svma2ho1_400.jpg

Is it me or is the french translation of this game an absolute horror? What do you think French-Gaf? The straw that broke the camel's back was the opening of "club MDR" featuring "Kéké Laglisse". WTF!?!

Kid Ska

Alright. So I've just started tripping pretty frequently. Is this because of my feng shui?

Robin64

Is it me or is the french translation of this game an absolute horror? What do you think French-Gaf? The straw that broke the camel's back was the opening of "club MDR" featuring "Kéké Laglisse". WTF!?!

What does MDR mean? Is it the French way of saying you're laughing out loud?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I could be wrong, but I think Shrunk will tell you "better" jokes if you give him stacks of fruit instead of just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom