• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoe316

Dandelion pufffffffffffff
tumblr_mpot3lRy741sv6g38o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpot4q1v0L1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Metaphore much?
tumblr_mpot6acHR21sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Visitor! Nice to meet you, Rémi!
tumblr_mpotadv40r1sv6g38o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpot88LSYZ1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

This guy is a dick though
tumblr_mpotbjHewh1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Long day
tumblr_mpotcnh3JU1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Wow, that path looks awesome! any chance of a QR code?

GAMERG0D

I'm looking for a Dinosaur Egg. PM me.

I have:
Ankylo Skull
Coprolite
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Hip
Fern Fossil x2
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Skull
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Torso
Raptor Skull
Shark Tooth
Spino Tail
Spino Torso
Stego Skull
Styraco Tail
Tricera Skull
T.rex Tail

Marbles

And how would I break a curse?

Katrina will help you remove the curse and will tell you a "lucky" item to wear.

I think i might have stumbled onto a "cure".

I've been eating dirt since I switched on today. I think my very first Jacob Ladder might have been cursed or something. I was fine till I pick that up. Anyway..

I went to the online island and was still tripping all over the place. A few folk turned up and we went on a 3 tours. Came back and I'm no longer falling on my ass every few seconds, haven't fallen since. *fingers crossed*

Edit: I take it all back. I just got a face full of sand. Still trippin, just not as often it seems.

Gvaz

Banned
Ok, who wants to catalog this Japan-exclusive Campus brand DLC?

PIgrMXR.png

It's a bit on the pricey side to order (just under 200,000 bells for the whole set), but you guys can come catalog it for free. The only way to get these is to catalog them or streetpass someone who has them in their HHA home.

I don't need anything in return, but if anyone has a spare Cabana Dresser, Cabana Wall, Cabana Floor, or Gold Ore that they wouldn't mind parting with, I wouldn't turn them away. :p (I'm trying to complete my Cabana and Gold sets and those aren't things you can catalog and order later.) Also KK Slider songs are always welcome. You can take songs you bring with you when you go, or leave them for others to catalog. My friend code is in my profile. I'll open my gates once I add some people.

I'll come pay for the whole set

Elija2

PIgrMXR.png

It's a bit on the pricey side to order (just under 200,000 bells for the whole set), but you guys can come catalog it for free. The only way to get these is to catalog them or streetpass someone who has them in their HHA home.

I don't need anything in return, but if anyone has a spare Cabana Dresser, Cabana Wall, Cabana Floor, or Gold Ore that they wouldn't mind parting with, I wouldn't turn them away. :p (I'm trying to complete my Cabana and Gold sets and those aren't things you can catalog and order later.) Also KK Slider songs are always welcome. You can take songs you bring with you when you go, or leave them for others to catalog. My friend code is in my profile. I'll open my gates once I add some people.

Can I come over and catalog them too?

PIgrMXR.png

Mind if I pop over the catalogue them? I've got a couple of spare gold ore that I could toss your way

Tiktaalik

I've noticed "catalog" use as verb leap in usage in the last few days on this thread, but what actual technique are folks talking about here? I assumed people were talking about buying stuff from the street pass HHA home but in this context it sounds like there's some other method?

I've noticed "catalog" use as verb leap in usage in the last few days on this thread, but what actual technique are folks talking about here? I assumed people were talking about buying stuff from the street pass HHA home but in this context it sounds like there's some other method?

Almost any item you have held in your inventory is entered into your catalog.
So, by picking up items someone else dropped they are added.
You then drop them so the owner gets their item back and you can order the stuff for yourself from your own catalog.
"Cataloging"

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Anyone know how long it takes for a villager from another person's town takes to arrive once you've convinced them to move into your town on their moving day? Just popped to another persons town to get Muffy to move in but I don't see the roped off area in my town yet.

I'm sorry, but are you mentally deficient?

Tiktaalik

Almost any item you have held in your inventory is entered into your catalog.
So, by picking up items someone else dropped they are added.
You then drop them so the owner gets their item back and you can order the stuff for yourself from your own catalog.
"Cataloging"

Ah crazy.

I was surprised when I first visited a friends' town and couldn't order anything via his catalog terminal. I suppose the devs feel that the "proper" way to trade furniture is to expose them via the flea market?

jmoe316

It simply means you pick up the item and then drop it again. Once you've held an item, it will appear in the catelog at Nook's store (I think it needs to be upgraded at least once to have the computer in the corner to order from the catelog).

This way, everyone can catelog the same set of items and go back to their town and order from the catelog rather than the original owner needing multiple copies of each item.

Chanser

PIgrMXR.png

PM sent.

Ah crazy.

I was surprised when I first visited a friends' town and couldn't order anything via his catalog terminal. I suppose the devs feel that the "proper" way to trade furniture is to expose them via the flea market?

Yeah, I believe that was the primary reason for the flea market.
Safe trading with fixed prices. No thievery allowed.

I think most Gaffers trust eachother enough to do cataloging, though, and I have yet to have a bad experience with it.
The AC community is normally pretty good about sharing, I guess.

I'm sorry, but are you mentally deficient?
No, but thanks for stopping by. I know it may be shocking to hear that someone might want villagers with an iota of character in their town.

I think most Gaffers trust eachother enough to do cataloging, though, and I have yet to have a bad experience with it.
The AC community is normally pretty good about sharing, I guess.
Even with less trustworthy people the only thing that needs to be done to ensure items are safe is the person dropping the items does so in their own town and away from the station gate. That way if anything bad happens they just shut the system off before they leave the town. But yeah, I fully trust AC GAF.

I'm sooo excited! I didn't think I'd be able to get my hands on the silly stationary stuff. I love it though! Thank you again, Roto!

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I wonder if I lose my perfect town if I get someone to move out. Ozzie the koala and Alphonso the alligator say the same lines all the time so I'd like to kick Ozzie the hell out since Alphonso's an original villager.

I wonder if I lose my perfect town if I get someone to move out. Ozzie the koala and Alphonso the alligator say the same lines all the time so I'd like to kick Ozzie the hell out since Alphonso's an original villager.

From what I've read villagers moving out have a slightly negative impact on your town status, but as long as you aren't straddling the line it won't drop. Basically just compensate by putting in some more trees/flowers/PWPs

Ellix

Genji gave me a difficult task, and since he was one of my original villagers I thought maybe I'd finally get a villager portrait! He asked for an arapaima earlier today so I waited until they'd start spawning and eventually found one. Genji expressed great happiness that I'd give him something so rare. He then gave me a metal bucket filled with dirty water.

It sounds like portraits are a lot harder to come by in New Leaf than in Wild World...

Also, thanks for sharing the campus set Roto!

Genji gave me a difficult task, and since he was one of my original villagers I thought maybe I'd finally get a villager portrait! He asked for an arapaima earlier today so I waited until they'd start spawning and eventually found one. Genji expressed great happiness that I'd give him something so rare. He then gave me a metal bucket filled with dirty water.

It sounds like portraits are a lot harder to come by in New Leaf than in Wild World...
Supposedly you can save before handing in a difficult task and keep reloading until you get an item you want. The pictures seem to be stupidly rare though, I've completed god knows how many tasks for Rosie and not got anything.

Ellix

Supposedly you can save before handing in a difficult task and keep reloading until you get an item you want. The pictures seem to be stupidly rare though, I've completed god knows how many tasks for Rosie and not got anything.

Oh wow, I'll keep that in mind! A little disappointed to hear that portraits are so elusive now. I just read that villagers tend to give them to you when they move out, but I'd rather not have my favourite villagers move out just for their portraits <__>

MicH

I want Punchy so bad. Almost as much as Cheri. Seriously if anyone wants Cheri out please PM me! I want her so damn bad

Garland7G

I want Punchy so bad. Almost as much as Cheri. Seriously if anyone wants Cheri out please PM me! I want her so damn bad

tumblr_mpenqeEc1h1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpenp6BzZF1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Cheri is my absolute favorite villager! And of course she was the first one to want to move out, but I was like hellllll no. Now we're best buds.

Koomaster

Conversely I've spoken with this guy 2 times and we are already friends...

tumblr_mpoz7cUMuQ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpoz9o17x31swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpozbieMYY1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Still, they may have toned down the neighbor pics from Wild World just so you weren't flooded with them in this game. I remember the pics taking up so much space, but then I didn't want to get rid of any of them either.

Elija2

Haha, oh man. I was working at the Roost and I managed to perfect Pate's coffee. She liked it so much that she said I could be even better than Brewster and Brewster made the Disbelief emotion.

Don't worry Brewster, I managed to screw up everyone else's order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom