• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

Holy crap AC GAF! I've been so busy since the weekend that I haven't had too much time for Animal Crossing until now, but I'm glad I woke up from a nap to realize my turnip price is 612 bells each! I'm RIIIIICHHH!!!

Please add me as well. What time (and time zone) does your retail close? How late will you be up?

My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Hugstable

Banned
Alright I'm getting ready to open gate for CoffiHofi, Spindashing and Garland7g. I will probably do like another 1-2 waves after this. Any help would be greatly appreciated like 10% tip or a real painting, I've only had Redd once in 2 weeks and that one time he sold me a fake painting, so It would be awesome to speed up my Museum Shop.

Alright Gate is open for this first group. Enjoy and watch out for the flowers to the left :D

My FC is 4141-1859-9447. I'm not sure how these are really supposed to be organized but I'm down to help out some people. I would go more to the turnip thread, but I'm probably gonna have like 100 heads wanting to come in lol.

It looks like I might not make the other town at this point so would you mind if I got added to your queue? FC is 2406 5136 4022

Garland7G

Alright I'm getting ready to open gate for CoffiHofi, Spindashing and Garland7g. I will probably do like another 1-2 waves after this. Any help would be greatly appreciated like 10% tip or a real painting, I've only had Redd once in 2 weeks and that one time he sold me a fake painting, so It would be awesome to speed up my Museum Shop.

getting the "somethings not working" message. whats up with that? :(
in!!

milkham

Just wondering, has anyone made any kind of memorial Ryan Davis pattern? I'd love to use something like that as my flag in town.

9oudKtW.jpg
ug7uOjz.jpg
Eiq0QC0.jpg

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Sorry, Derwin, but you have to go.
mZswI3a.jpg

wLiLFKc.jpg

4vpu3Bn.jpg

nkaT6Pq.jpg

;_;

Finally got New Leaf, just finished as much as I think I can do on the first day, really enjoying it so far and can't wait to play with others online.

milkham

Holy crap AC GAF! I've been so busy since the weekend that I haven't had too much time for Animal Crossing until now, but I'm glad I woke up from a nap to realize my turnip price is 612 bells each! I'm RIIIIICHHH!!!

i'd appreciate an add friend code# 3239-2769-8151

zroid

Banned
Just wondering, has anyone made any kind of memorial Ryan Davis pattern? I'd love to use something like that as my flag in town.

I made a shirt, but that's about it. I put "RIP Dyan Davis" (front) / "China Does Care" (back) / GiantBomb logos (sleeves), but I may change it to "Thanks Ryan Davis" since that's what everyone seems to be doing.

Stat!

Could you add me? That would be awesome. I'd love to sell.

My FC: 1821-9832-6293

PushButtons

Neo Member
Okay i'm down to two fossils I need before finishing that part of the museum. I need a Styraco Tail and a Tricera Skull.

Anyone got either of these? I have a bunch of other fossils I could offer in return.

ramyeon

Hey any chance I can get in? My FC is 2766 8382 3106!

Did you get in? I got 3 people in my town now

I'd wait the other to finish their stuff.. How many waves you're going to handle btw? I've got like 18k of turnips and it will take few trips so it would be very long. I don't mind to wait for the last one on the line since I've my connection acted bad for a couple of days now.

Btw my char name: Topay from Baboone.

Edit: didn't get in yet, your town already full :)

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Hey! I'd love to get on the list to unload the rest of my turnips!

FC: 3909-7661-9132

Yeah, I'm pretty much out of space. I'm holding on to a TON of Gyroids that I actually don't really want...what good are they except for being strange? Can I just go ahead and sell them or is there something purposeful that I can actually do with them?

Is there a way to get more storage space?

Philia

Yeah, I'm pretty much out of space. I'm holding on to a TON of Gyroids that I actually don't really want...what good are they except for being strange? Can I just go ahead and sell them or is there something purposeful that I can actually do with them?

Your museum exhibits works like space too. That's where I'm storing my 3 rooms worth of gyroids.

Wolfe

The second floor of the museum opens up four large rooms you can put whatever you want in, I used on for gyroids and it's already full :(

milkham

i believe if placed properly a few of them can boost your HHA score

drizzle

Axel Hertz

Sent you a PMN, but I'm prolly already late, aren't i? :(

IrishNinja

LTTP but if you'll have me: 2062-9756-7502

Huggy you should close your gates till you're ready for wave 2, lest people hammer you out of turn!

this is prolly good advice too

also till what time is your shop open m'man

Hugstable

Banned
I'd wait the other to finish their stuff.. How many waves you're going to handle btw? I've got like 18k of turnips and it will take few trips so it would be very long. I don't mind to wait for the last one on the line since I've my connection acted bad for a couple of days now.

Btw my char name: Topay from Baboone.

Edit: didn't get in yet, your town already full :)

I'm probably going to get 3 waves done or so. The second wave is already set and Third Wave will be DKeane, Megatron, and eke the Plumber

Oh wow...so it's great timing with the museum upgrade public works project!

Thanks for the tips, guys!

This is the absolute best source/community for ACNL info.

GAF members are so awesome! It really is a privilege to be a member.

/end blow job

I'm probably going to get 3 waves done or so. The second wave is already set and Third Wave will be DKeane, Megatron, and eke the Plumber
So you won't be adding anymore after the third wave?

I'd be in the next group, and I have a authentic dynamic painting for a tip if that makes it more appealing.

Ah, never mind, I got on another list. Thanks for the opportunity anyway Hugs.

suzu

My FC is 4141-1859-9447. I'm not sure how these are really supposed to be organized but I'm down to help out some people. I would go more to the turnip thread, but I'm probably gonna have like 100 heads wanting to come in lol.

Hey, could I stop by too? I'll be sure to leave tips. :)

My FC is: 1907-8574-3096

If not, that's okay!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I don't know how late I was but I hope I'm in the third wave. If not it's cool though. I really love how the GAF community is sharing this stuff around with everyone.

Megatron

Give someone else my spot, I'm in night class and won't be able to make it. Very cool of you to let people come!

Philia

Alright guys, we got another 611 bell poster. Back in the turnip thread we go. That's 3 600+ prices tonite. Thats pretty lucky and good that people are checking.

Wolfe

Thanks again Hugz, glad things went smoothly without any disconnection issues. Honestly I hate the stress that comes from turnips lol.

Alright guys, we got another 611 bell poster. Back in the turnip thread we go.

Shit's crazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom