• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
huh just saw a tarantula. I thought they only came out late at night?

well it was hidden under some flowers, and I only noticed the bastard after it jumped into the river... AGAIN

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
tumblr_mpenqeEc1h1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpenp6BzZF1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Cheri is my absolute favorite villager! And of course she was the first one to want to move out, but I was like hellllll no. Now we're best buds.

Is there ever more than one villager in the club? They shoulda had random non-used villagers show up and dance at night.

ramyeon

I've had a spotpass blue circle on my Animal Crossing icon twice now... No new HHA homes, no downloadable content I haven't got yet. What does it mean?

Tenumi

Banned
Punchy's awesome man. A friend of mine jacked him from my Gamecube town and I still kind of hold it against him...

You should feel awesome because Punchy is great.
He was in my town when it was created and is still there, holding the last two pieces of the Blue series I need in his house.

These are the absolute truth. Punchy is the glue holding my town together, and is my second favorite villager, with Genji being first.

celebi23

I've had a spotpass blue circle on my Animal Crossing icon twice now... No new HHA homes, no downloadable content I haven't got yet. What does it mean?
I think it means some of the HHA homes were updated. Krys' house was updated yesterday so, I think that's the reason for the blue circle.
An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table
Minimalistic Minitable
Minimalistic Ottoman

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt
Dice Tank

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants (x2)

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Kitchen Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Ninja Sandals
Blue Sneakers
Green Sandals
Red Boat Shoes

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks
Colorful Socks
Brown Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid
Mega Plinkoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Skull
Tricera Skull
Apato Tail
Apato Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
Tripple Red Shells

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed or Vanity I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

ramyeon

I think it means some of the HHA homes were updated. Krys' house was updated yesterday so, I think that's the reason for the blue circle.
An update on what's left:
I don't have any homes in my HHA D: Australia hasn't had any of them given over spotpass yet.

brerwolfe

The one time I saw a Turantula it was day one, zero hour with no net.

I saw a scorpion while watering flowers. It took a b-line at me, stung me and I woke up outside my house.

Anytime I've seen a tarantula I've carefully dug out holes around me so that it can't reach me. Then when it runs at me I can catch it. I've gotten 4 of them with this method.

Koomaster

Do you have the dream suite and have you visited any dream towns?

If so; every time you visit a dream town that person's Mii gets added to your Mii Plaza. But for some reason instead of having the blue circle over the Mii Plaza icon, it's over Animal Crossing instead.

At least that is what I think is happening. I kept getting that blue circle over AC and it wouldn't go away until I checked Mii Plaza.

Megatron

tumblr_mpenqeEc1h1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpenp6BzZF1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Cheri is my absolute favorite villager! And of course she was the first one to want to move out, but I was like hellllll no. Now we're best buds.

Yeah, Cheri looks like a villager I'd want to keep too. My favorite villager did the same thing though, she was the first one to ask to leave. I wasn't having that.

tumblr_mpelguWe5z1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Elija2

It means someone has visited your dream town. Your villagers will mention that person if they talked to them.

Megatron

Anytime I've seen a tarantula I've carefully dug out holes around me so that it can't reach me. Then when it runs at me I can catch it. I've gotten 4 of them with this method.

Good idea. I may have to try that. I have only seen two tarantulas so far, and no scorpions, but I did catch one of the tarantulas.

ramyeon

Do you have the dream suite and have you visited any dream towns?

If so; every time you visit a dream town that person's Mii gets added to your Mii Plaza. But for some reason instead of having the blue circle over the Mii Plaza icon, it's over Animal Crossing instead.

At least that is what I think is happening. I kept getting that blue circle over AC and it wouldn't go away until I checked Mii Plaza.
I did visit someone's dream a few days ago but this only showed up now, and disappeared when I boot up the game. How odd.
It means someone has visited your dream town. Your villagers will mention that person if they talked to them.
Oh okay that makes sense! Thanks a lot.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
So, even clothing items can be cataloged?

So I should just buy everything from all the stores in the game every day... I see.

Stat!

Not sure if this is luck or awesomness.

I needed 2 more fossils. The Spino Torso/Iguano Tail.

I had a trade lined up for the Spino Torso, but as I was going to the train station I found a fossil I hadn't dug up yet. I decided against blathers assessing it because I didn't want to keep my trade partner waiting.

I come back, donate the Spino Torso. One fossil left, the Iguano tail. I decide I might as well assess the fossil then add it to my duplicate list but lo and behold, it was the Iguano Tail. My collection complete!

Novocaine

Ok, who wants to catalog this Japan-exclusive Campus brand DLC?

PIgrMXR.png

It's a bit on the pricey side to order (just under 200,000 bells for the whole set), but you guys can come catalog it for free. The only way to get these is to catalog them or streetpass someone who has them in their HHA home.

I don't need anything in return, but if anyone has a spare Cabana Dresser, Cabana Wall, Cabana Floor, or Gold Ore that they wouldn't mind parting with, I wouldn't turn them away. :p (I'm trying to complete my Cabana and Gold sets and those aren't things you can catalog and order later.) Also KK Slider songs are always welcome. You can take songs you bring with you when you go, or leave them for others to catalog. My friend code is in my profile. I'll open my gates once I add some people.

I'd love to catalog these if I'm not too late. I don't have any of that furniture but I do have a Gold Ore in my locker you can have.

I added you, 1048-8883-5218 is me

Philia

roto13, I'm interested in your set. Not today of course, but I thought in exchange you could come over and catalog my catalog fair I'm having right now. :)

Still need to get MicH and AnimeKatt in here...

Hugstable

Banned
Holy crap AC GAF! I've been so busy since the weekend that I haven't had too much time for Animal Crossing until now, but I'm glad I woke up from a nap to realize my turnip price is 612 bells each! I'm RIIIIICHHH!!!

SmithnCo

Holy crap AC GAF! I've been so busy since the weekend that I haven't had too much time for Animal Crossing until now, but I'm glad I woke up from a nap to realize my turnip price is 612 bells each! I'm RIIIIICHHH!!!

One bell better than what people are going crazy for in the turnip thread. :0

Can I join the party? 18k of turnips here and 10% tips for you! It would be 1 million bells :)

Will you...open your gates for people?

If so, add me at 0533 4659 0347! but you should go to the turnip thread...

Philia

ANYWAY, I'm so glad I've offloaded my nips. Freed up my inventory space. So much space for my furniture and my music... I can't wait to at least put these on WALLS.

That's the best part about these records! :3 Gorgeous covers can be hung on walls.

Also, apparently a lot of people don't know this, but if you bring a Giant Clam Shell and a choice pick of a record to Cyrus, he'll make it into a music box for you. :)

Hugstable

Banned
My FC is 4141-1859-9447. I'm not sure how these are really supposed to be organized but I'm down to help out some people. I would go more to the turnip thread, but I'm probably gonna have like 100 heads wanting to come in lol.

Philia

My FC is 4141-1859-9447. I'm not sure how these are really supposed to be organized but I'm down to help out some people. I would go more to the turnip thread, but I'm probably gonna have like 100 heads wanting to come in lol.

Not quite, first guy just went through 25 people and had 35 people on his queue. You may only get 20 at best. Just head over there right now.

So did anyone get a darn scorpion tonight? Or is it still raining in your town? LULZ.

zroid

Banned

I'm in if you'll have me! FC 1676-3679-7062

Roto13

Oh my god, add me, friend code is in my profile

Wolfe

I'm pretty far down the list for the guy in the turnip thread, would you mind if I unloaded in your town?

FC is 3823-8595-4744

Hugstable

Banned
Alright I'm getting ready to open gate for CoffiHofi, Spindashing and Garland7g. I will probably do like another 1-2 waves after this. Any help would be greatly appreciated like 10% tip or a real painting, I've only had Redd once in 2 weeks and that one time he sold me a fake painting, so It would be awesome to speed up my Museum Shop.

dkeane

Alright I'm getting ready to open gate for CoffiHofi, Spindashing and Garland7g. I will probably do like another 1-2 waves after this. Any help would be greatly appreciated like 10% tip or a real painting, I've only had Redd once in 2 weeks and that one time he sold me a fake painting, so It would be awesome to speed up my Museum Shop.
PMd you. Will give a good tip :)

Wolfe

Thanks dude, greatly appreciate it :)

Also are there any nintendo items you're looking for? Would love to leave you something in addition to tip if I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom