• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

My FC is 4141-1859-9447. I'm not sure how these are really supposed to be organized but I'm down to help out some people. I would go more to the turnip thread, but I'm probably gonna have like 100 heads wanting to come in lol.

Hey man, could I get in on this? My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I could tip about 100k. Thanks!

Hugstable

Banned
NO kidding... need to shuttle these poor people properly before they think about turning in for the night. :\

NEW PAGE. Turnip thread got another 611 bell poster. Go there now.

Damn that's whats up! Most of the time from previous weeks I've only seen highs of like 500's, awesome everyone is getting high numbers now.

Wolfe

So did anyone get a darn scorpion tonight? Or is it still raining in your town? LULZ.

I saw one the other day but ended up cycling through my tools in the wrong direction and by the time I busted out my net it had disappeared.

Today though, it is in fact still raining, coming down pretty damn good actually. It's ok though for all the snails shall be mine!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Not quite, first guy just went through 25 people and had 35 people on his queue. You may only get 20 at best. Just head over there right now.

So did anyone get a darn scorpion tonight? Or is it still raining in your town? LULZ.

I saw a scorpion non chalantly strolling through my flowers as I exited my house and just walked right up and snagged him

I actually did pretty much the same thing when I saw a tarantula!

Raptomex

Is it too late to catch the Saddled Bichir? I missed it before this month. But sites say it should be around from Jul - Sep, 9pm - 4am, but any large fish I catch in the river is the Arapaima.

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_mpp4tgXuea1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Making the game shelf beige turns the GameCube orange, THIS IS FANTASTIC! Best GC color.

I saw a scorpion non chalantly strolling through my flowers as I exited my house and just walked right up and snagged him

I actually did pretty much the same thing when I saw a tarantula!

Do we have any specific area for a scorpion to spawn? I found it a lot close to the rock (with the crackling sounds on the ground)

zroid

Banned
Is it too late to catch the Saddled Bichir? I missed it before this month. But sites say it should be around from Jul - Sep, 9pm - 4am, but any large fish I catch in the river is the Arapaima.

i just caught one today, they're pretty common and nowhere near as big as arapaima

edit: thanks a ton btw, Hugs. Feels great to have locker space again :lol

one_kill

Does anyone have the robo wall-clock (not the robo wall or the robo clock)?

I have furniture from the modern, modern-wood, robo, astro, and minamilist sets for cataloging.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So what is everyone's favorite customized item they own so far?
Mine is the Marshmallow Chair when it's burnt; so much fun.

Philia

Polka dot series with Amethyst with peach pink on fabric. Its fantastic blend and doesn't look too stark different from one another. Its fantastic blend... I feel I need to say that again lmao.

I've got all my Blue series customized with sapphires. It's gaudy and blinding but fun.
Singular item would be the hot pot, though. Seeing the different types of food you can put in it is neat.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

My gold bishop. I'm hoping to find more chess pieces and gold ores so I can get the whole set.

Tenumi

Banned
I told myself I wouldn't buy turnips anymore after a lackluster showing the first week. Then this past Sunday morning I found Joan and asked for price. 91 bells, pretty good.

I accidentally bought 200 turnips.

Philia

any pics?

You can just come over ya know. :p :3 But yeah, its bedtime for me now though. I need to clean up my town and put my catalog back in my locker (thank god I sold all of those turnips) and fix my house up appropriately for tomorrow HHA scoring.

Without trying but with near double completed sets in every room applicable I got close to 450k. This time around, I'll focus on fairy tale sets (Lovely, Regal, Rococo, Patchwork/Teddies and Mermaid. I won't have the mermaid set yet... but its worth a shot with 4 other sets in the works...

OH YEAH, Carlos from Junktown/SolidEyeSystem scored me a Fairy Tale Mailbox! :D So I'm good on a complete fairy tale exterior by tomorrow!

Acid08

Banned
Polka dot series with Amethyst with peach pink on fabric. Its fantastic blend and doesn't look too stark different from one another. Its fantastic blend... I feel I need to say that again lmao.
I'm going to try this with my polka dot stool!

UberTag

Alright guys, we got another 611 bell poster. Back in the turnip thread we go. That's 3 600+ prices tonite. Thats pretty lucky and good that people are checking.
Crazy that this would be the night we get a prime 600+ bell price bonanza and I've been sitting here for almost 4 hours with a full round of turnips (1.2 million in tips) and haven't gotten a single nibble.

Ah well. I'll just read your PM from this morning and continue sprucing up my house with trendy furniture to pass the time.

Is it completely random when Redd shows up? That sly ol Fox really needs to come here more often.
He finally showed up for the 2nd time today and the only legit piece of artwork he brought with him was the same painting I bought the last time he was here.
Picked it up anyhow. Will try and trade it for someone else with a duplicate they need to unload later this week.

Rocwell

So I didn't realize how big of a pain the grass issue was in this game, seriously Nintendo how hard is it to add fertilizer to the game?

There is fertilizer in the game but you need to do a few store upgrades first. And that said, I'm not sure if it actually has an effect on grass growth :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom