• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD WART JR IS A GIRL?!

tumblr_inline_mhufxglDuf1qz4rgp.gif

Roark

Neo Member
Hey, you all seem like a cool bunch, so I'm going to throw out my friend code again. I may not have the prettiest town or the best ideas, but I'm having fun. So add me. 4699 5295 7180

I should work on the cosmetic aspects of the game. My town is really bugging me because everything is out of place.

Chaos17

This game really depresses me. I bought it thinking it would be good to play with my wife, and she really likes it. Only problem is, I made myself the mayor and although I think its an okay game, I don't really want to play it every day, and going back to the town to set up projects and talk to people for her is work. I should just have her restart. There's no way to transfer your mayorship right?
Yes, it would be the better choice to restart the game if your wife plays more than you since you can't nominate her as a new mayor because you need to farm money to pay a lot of things.
Also, there is a reward to build a friendship with villagers since they're the one who give you quests/items and unlock public projects.

This game is for casual (hardcore?) gamer who want to play a "little" game each day.
Better than any facebook's cashop games.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Awwwwwwww yeah, my public works project suggestion was the lighthouse.
Gotta wait due to demolishing the bench that was a placeholder though...

Velcro Fly

Ricky suggested I build a stone slab.

I have no idea what that is but I'll find out tomorrow since I had already built the second floor of my museum.

Another 300k hunting beetles while listening to Big Brother After Dark. Listening to dumb people act dumb is soothing while beetle hunting.

suzu

I got my Walking Leaf off the ground. It was near a tree and looked like leaf furniture. It didn't move until I walked up to it (seemed slow).

Gattuso

thanks everyone, too bad its night and the shops are closed. ill try to get it with the net once I figure out where it floated off to.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Or if the present is floating towards the cliff you can wait for it there and it will float low enough for you to hit it with your net.

This is how I jumped straight to a silver slingshot.

Ah, so they're bugs in trees huh? The guide says on ground :/

Slingshot.

When I caught mine, it was already on the ground, it looked like a piece of furniture at first and I was all like, I don't remember shaking this tree! Walked up to it and it jumped up and started walking around, it frighten this mayor.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I got my Walking Leaf off the ground. It was near a tree and looked like leaf furniture. It didn't move until I walked up to it (seemed slow).
I was like wtf when I first saw a furniture on the ground, attempting to pick it up before catching it.

Aww, I was having a nice chat with someone from Japan on the island, and a third person was being a jerk and disconnected everyone.

Found another creepy town. Nowhere near on par with Aika's, but it does have a headless corpse and tubs filled with blood in one of the basements.

If anyone wants to visit it, the dream address is 2100 0784 7385.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Fuck me

198:14 playtime :/ kinda wish I didn't check now lol
I still haven't checked mine. I'll wait until I hit 300 playcoins so I'm forced to exit out of the game.

Found another creepy town. Nowhere near on par with Aika's, but it does have a headless corpse and tubs filled with blood in one of the basements.

HA HA. I just found that address as well. Another one I have is 1700-0121-1396. Haven't checked them out mind. Next OP should have a list of recommended dreams towns I think.

IrishNinja

ugh grinding for bugs AGAIN cause my $'s all tied up in turnips and these upgrades are nearly half a mill each now, damn you nook

No, it's just to tell you there's a new message you've not seen yet.

well, had to try!

nothing much else to do till 6a, gues ill turn in

AW SHIT nevermind gonna hit this up first

Damn :lol

I thought I was bad being at 80 hours.

Acids for real lemme know, if i can hold your katana for a second ill give it right back, it'll be in my catalog to order after that i think!

Gattuso

I'm just getting attacked by everything at night. I keep getting bit by mosquitos, I just got stung by bees right now and I ran into a spider and woke up in front of my tent. My face isn't looking too spectacular right now so does it go back to normal after a while or do I need to do something?.

Morokh

Fuck me

198:14 playtime :/ kinda wish I didn't check now lol

around 82 myself where at least 25 of them were about resetting my town layout to start fresh (around 750 times) to get the one I actually have, must be at 15 hours on my new town.

Feel better ? xD

HA HA. I just found that address as well. Another one I have is 1700-0121-1396. Haven't checked them out mind. Next OP should have a list of recommended dreams towns I think.

Yeah seriously. I friggin love visiting creepy towns. I just wish I knew about more.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm kind of amazed at just how much the community is adding to this game. The Dream Suite is a goldmine of crazy content.

ramyeon

Spent all day laying down pathways around my town. Not exactly finished yet but it's already making a huge difference. Feels like a new town. I told myself I wouldn't do this since it seemed like such a chore, but it's not so bad. Can't wait to start building my Lighthouse tomorrow, already got a good spot picked out for it.

Acid08

Banned
ugh grinding for bugs AGAIN cause my $'s all tied up in turnips and these upgrades are nearly half a mill each now, damn you nook

well, had to try!

Acids for real lemme know, if i can hold your katana for a second ill give it right back, it'll be in my catalog to order after that i think!
You gonna be on tomorrow?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah seriously. I friggin love visiting creepy towns. I just wish I knew about more.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm kind of amazed at just how much the community is adding to this game. The Dream Suite is a goldmine of crazy content.
The idea of making a themed village is quite an interesting challenge and I suppose it's a fun thing to do after you've played out your first town. You'd probably want to collaborate with some friends who can store items from your first playthrough so you don't have to stumble upon them again. I may stick with just making a nice town with some themed rooms. Not going to bother with a horror one since that's already been done and likely by people who are far better at it than me.

Oxx

Lucha has departed.

I'll continue to wear my sweet wrestling boots in his honour. Until a new animal moves into town.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Does redd always come once a week and does he set up around the plaza? Haven't seen him since the first day..

Pikma

Banned
I need MORE friendz because why not, add me people, day 2 so far, it's the best game in the series already!
FC: 2492-5458-8031
Hey, you all seem like a cool bunch, so I'm going to throw out my friend code again. I may not have the prettiest town or the best ideas, but I'm having fun. So add me. 4699 5295 7180

I should work on the cosmetic aspects of the game. My town is really bugging me because everything is out of place.
added you :D add me back, please!

mrklaw

MrArseFace

well, had to try!

You could wait a day or two to sell your turnips, no need to be in a rush.

Although I ran out of cash too - bought some turnips, paid off an extension and the donated my pocket change to the dream suite public works. Didn't even leave enough money for the trip to the island so had to sell apples to raise the boat fare :)

Are both extensions 498,000? So it'd be a million to fully expand each of your extra rooms?

Not sure whether to expand all rooms fully. Probably basement to 8x8 but my bedroom is nice at 6x6 so that might be enough for the ground floor extra rooms too.

IrishNinja

You gonna be on tomorrow?

you know it! working all night, so yeah hit me up man

You could wait a day or two to sell your turnips, no need to be in a rush.

Although I ran out of cash too - bought some turnips, paid off an extension and the donated my pocket change to the dream suite public works. Didn't even leave enough money for the trip to the island so had to sell apples to raise the boat fare :)

Are both extensions 498,000? So it'd be a million to fully expand each of your extra rooms?

Not sure whether to expand all rooms fully. Probably basement to 8x8 but my bedroom is nice at 6x6 so that might be enough for the ground floor extra rooms too.

damn, you cut it close haha. and i think both were? just pushed 2nd floor to max, but that means ive got at least 2 extensions for the 3 downstairs rooms, plus basement...starting to see why turnip selling is so important, and it's not for public works haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom