• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
And boy I didn't think having such a high turnip price was going to turn super hectic like it did haha. Glad to have helped out whoever I was able to though. Finally got my first legit artwork! Time to finally get that museum shop up and it's almost been three weeks since I started playing.

got 2 more pockets full of turnips to go XD

You seriously need to make that rap video Roc!!
Your last visit with that top hat? Omg it looked like you're a pimp XD

Is it completely random when Redd shows up? That sly ol Fox really needs to come here more often.

I think with febg shui he would appear more often Hug. Btw, did he always sell only 1 genuine painting? Because it seems he did!

Oh yeah thanks for the rain, Hug!! XD

Cerity

So Mira moved in. Right in front of my house.

mRNYlwD.jpg

WHY.

Hugstable

Banned
You seriously need to make that rap video Roc!!
Your last visit with that top hat? Omg it looked like you're a pimp XD

I think with febg shui he would appear more often Hug. Btw, did he always sell only 1 genuine painting? Because it seems he did!

Oh yeah thanks for the rain, Hug!! XD

Haha no problem! I gotta really start checking into the Feng Shui. Now that I have tons of money and don't have to beetle hunt for an hour every night, I can finally focus on getting my house perfect and build my roads.

Rocwell

Anyone know if you can miss out on the Post Office rewards from the ATM if you deposit too much between mail deliveries? >.> Should be fine as long as there's space in the mail box correct?

Unicorn

There is fertilizer but I think its big use is helping flowers breed... They should've let it restore grass too.

I'm super curious what Nintendo could do with patches or even expansion level DLC.

Only a pipe-dream since it is almost a year old in Japan...

Chaos17

And boy I didn't think having such a high turnip price was going to turn super hectic like it did haha. Glad to have helped out whoever I was able to though. Finally got my first legit artwork! Time to finally get that museum shop up and it's almost been three weeks since I started playing.
I send you a pm.

I have this painting in my town if anyone wants to pick it up.

A Bar at the Folies-Bergère
Édouard Manet

My friend code is in my profile. PM yours.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some pics from the past couple days:

tumblr_mpn8mzY7G21sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Learn some grammar while you're at it :p

tumblr_mpn8p356dH1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I kind of wanted him in, but already have a cranky villager, and have 0 snooty ones since Elise left, so I decided to hold off :(

tumblr_mpna7w2Oeh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Showing me the respect I deserve.

tumblr_mpna90ztVe1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I don't even want to know.

tumblr_mpnd4mN7yL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Flurry shows her concern.

tumblr_mpp3akSF4D1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

!

tumblr_mpp3v8Jv9g1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I also customized a game shelf today, but went with black to match the sleek stuff in that room.

tumblr_mpp59l1mwy1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Buddy of mine had shooting stars in his town.

Feel free to follow me if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm hanging on to a dinosaur track fossil if anyone still needs one. Willing to trade for foreign fruits, perferably perfect. Also got perfect oranges I'd be happy to give up.

Turnips are selling for 449 right now in my town if anyone wants to stop over tonight. I'll keep my gate open for a bit. Friend code is: 1118-0273-7288. Just let me know you added me.

Stat!

Anyone have a good QR website?

I'm looking for some patterns for paths. I'm trying to find a one that is "wood" and/or has flowers on the outside.

I'm hanging on to a dinosaur track fossil if anyone still needs one. Willing to trade for foreign fruits, perferably perfect. Also got perfect oranges I'd be happy to give up.

Turnips are selling for 449 right now in my town if anyone wants to stop over tonight. I'll keep my gate open for a bit. Friend code is: 1118-0273-7288. Just let me know you added me.

Added you if you don't mind a turnip seller.

Roto13

I want to give you guys a tour of my house!

Each of the rooms on my main floor has a colour theme. The main room is white.

tumblr_mposf03LJw1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_mposh1MQ7W1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

A complete minimalist set and some lucky cats, just because. Until yesterday, this room had random Japanese stuff in it instead, but I switched it out to match the rest of the floor.

tumblr_mposj4Ju1U1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_mposl6oIUy1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

My left room is red and black, with a complete set of customized Sleek furniture. All of the rest of my rooms are filled with furniture that has been customized by Cyrus, which means streetpassers can't order any of it, so I've been filling my rooms with songs so it's not a total disappointment to them. I want to get a covered display case for that ruby-encrusted piggy bank. There are two red lamps in there that give everything a reddish tint, which is something I really like about this game. Coloured light!

tumblr_mposn68jyd1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_mposr11rUO1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

The room on the right has a full set of sapphire Modern furniture, as well as some other blue things. I like the mood from the blue lamp, which is the only light source aside from the window.

tumblr_mpospvm78M1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_mposu5aua71qj6bjco1_400.jpg

This room is definitely a work in progress. I want it to be filled with Gold furniture, but that's tough to track down, so I've been using customized yellow furniture as filler. Also walls made of cheese. I actually have a couple more pieces of gold furniture now. I took this picture earlier this evening.

tumblr_mposwucKUG1qj6bjco1_400.jpg
tumblr_mposzwdMiu1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

This is my favourite room. :p My upstairs room is full of Cabana furniture (though there's still a couple of things missing, unfortunately) and a bunch of stuff from Pascal. It goes together really well. I wish I had a room like this in my actual house.

tumblr_mpot1u1TDI1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

And my basement is pretty much just this. I'm going to fill it with more music for streetpassers, but probably not properly decorate it. I was going to make it creepy (but not in that typical Japanese serial killer way that's so passe by now) but I don't think I'll bother to now.

Oh, and here's my house from the outside. I want a new mailbox but I haven't seen a more appropriate one.

tumblr_mppbit3drD1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

My town's dream address is 4300-2145-4240 if you want to see this stuff in person. :p

mooseman

Added you. I need to move some turnips if you don't mind. FC is 3711-7332-5453

milkham

if anyone's got a bun wig i made a chun li shirt a while back
I didn't know that shampoodle changing your hair color would change it when you're wearing a wig too

yXc2Edw.jpg
AqDCT7e.jpg

MktiPIB.jpg
5uhnC1z.jpg

FOpdZm4.jpg
QwFoDWJ.jpg

Nori Chan

The turnip game helped me so much.

Got me a bridge and a new house. Make 700k today with one trip and tipped 99k to the lucky person with 611 lol

Ellix

tumblr_mpn8p356dH1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I kind of wanted him in, but already have a cranky villager, and have 0 snooty ones since Elise left, so I decided to hold off :(

Oh maaannnn if there was one villager I'd be gunning for moving into my village it'd be Static! One of my favs and I kept him the entire time in Wild World.

Luckily I succeeded in catching a scorpion tonight so I won't need to care about those offending arachnids anymore. I tend to have better luck catching them while wandering with my net already out. It seems if you stop moving in time when they give a nearby warning hiss they'll go back to their calm state, but if you're too close they'll disappear after a few seconds even if you don't move.

Yesterday a scorpion killed me but found another one right after I woke up at my house and managed to catch it. Tried looking for a tarantula today but only found one and the stupid trees didn't let me see where it was and it bit me. This is too stressful lol

vehn

What does everyone do with the extra clothes / furniture? I like to keep the locker empty for turnips each week.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
What does everyone do with the extra clothes / furniture? I like to keep the locker empty for turnips each week.

I sell everything I don't want to immediately use.

If you have to keep it, I toss it in the basement or

minor upgrades spoiler
museum exhibits

Marvie_3

Banned
Yesterday a scorpion killed me but found another one right after I woke up at my house and managed to catch it. Tried looking for a tarantula today but only found one and the stupid trees didn't let me see where it was and it bit me. This is too stressful lol

I finally caught both last night. The scorpion catch was pretty much by accident though. I was walking around, saw it at the last second, and mashed the A button with an "oh shit!" type reaction. Luckily I caught it. :lol

I had to stalk the tarantula with that really slow creep. It kept moving away from me so it took awhile to track it down.

OneLetter

Went to one of the 611 towns tonight.

BOyKtZ4CUAE9s8l.jpg:large

...and after 3 weeks of turnip trading + paying off my entire house.

BOyLNvaCAAEh129.jpg:large

Need to get that 100mil badge...

I have some huge expenses ahead right now but had to be away from the game a bit today

got to pay my Town Hall remodel and the last few expensive house expansion got all the rooms just need them bigger

hoping for 600+ turnips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom