• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellix

I wonder why
ujHSwED.jpg

Did she leave you a tip

Elija2

Oh shit, I think my house is a scorpion/tarantula spawn zone. I spotted both a scorpion and a tarantula at the entrance to my house today, but they both disappeared before I could catch them. I think I'm just gonna stay home past 11PM from now on.

IrishNinja

way late here, but mad love to hugstable for letting me bumrush the show; havent even counted all these bells yet. shit is breaking bad money, and all i have left to mortgage is my basement...thanks again man!

tumblr_mpp4tgXuea1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Making the game shelf beige turns the GameCube orange, THIS IS FANTASTIC! Best GC color.

okay im keepin my launch grimace purple but that's really cool

Went to one of the 611 towns tonight.

BOyKtZ4CUAE9s8l.jpg:large

...and after 3 weeks of turnip trading + paying off my entire house.

BOyLNvaCAAEh129.jpg:large

Need to get that 100mil badge...

i said cotdamn

nFS12k3.png

Hugstable

Banned
way late here, but mad love to hugstable for letting me bumrush the show; havent even counted all these bells yet. shit is breaking bad money, and all i have left to mortgage is my basement...thanks again man!

okay im keepin my launch grimace purple but that's really cool

i said cotdamn

nFS12k3.png

Haha no problem dude. Finally got 8 million in the bank, I don't even know what to do with all this dough. Good thing I still have quite a bit of house upgrades and public works projects left I still gotta do. I used to always do an hour of beetle hunting at night and maybe 30 mins in the morning since I'm usually up really early, but after getting all this money, I'm kinda glad I won't have to do that for awhile and now get to spend my AC time working more on my house and town as a whole. Time to get Barold to move!!

Rocwell

Blog Dump

tumblr_mppdw2Hfvs1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mppdz5M6hK1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Chief having a weird dream. #teambaked

tumblr_mppe881DGS1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mppe6yDCsG1swmtwro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mppe5npsOy1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mppe4eKHjZ1swmtwro1_400.jpg

So long Biskit. Happy trails pal. :)

tumblr_mppeb3kCZY1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mppe9oISUS1swmtwro1_400.jpg

On my way to being a bellionaire. Big thanks to Huggy, I hope he names a wing of his museum after me ;P

IrishNinja

Haha no problem dude. Finally got 8 million in the bank, I don't even know what to do with all this dough. Good thing I still have quite a bit of house upgrades and public works projects left I still gotta do. I used to always do an hour of beetle hunting at night and maybe 30 mins in the morning since I'm usually up really early, but after getting all this money, I'm kinda glad I won't have to do that for awhile and now get to spend my AC time working more on my house and town as a whole. Time to get Barold to move!!

yeah man! im down to 2 more payments and 1 public work left, so fuck grinding for bugs, now the new grind is suggestions, haha. so glad to be past that part though, personally!

enjoy pathing, and again if you need anything lemme know. i still cant find silver axes but ill let you know!

ramyeon

I have been buying turnips for the past two weeks now, and never, not once, have I been offered more than 80 bells for them. People getting 500 - 600 per, is just madness. I'm just not lucky with this game.
Most people get shit prices. Most of us making money off turnips are sharing our pirces in the turnip thread and visiting people who get the best prices to sell our stock.

Wolfe

Yeah I honestly forget to check my prices most of the time, if it wasn't for other people posting about prices I would have made nothing :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Wanted to do this since the day I found that Hockey Mask. Today was the day:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOycV77CMAAZPW3.jpg[img]
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOydRnECYAAx0F4.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Detroit? Boooo!

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jv0T4xWYgc5aY.JPG
jpXGMVjyCCHVV.JPG

Pudge moved into my town today, I don't know how I feel about this. He's probably better than Tia, who just moved out before him, but eeeh I've already got a lazy villager in Drago, who kicks ass.

So yeah, after being linked to that Japanese tumblr about the stuff Cyrus can customize, I've been keeping the guy busy today.

First off, had him mess with with a few of my Tangerine Chairs in my fruit-furniture museum room:
hni_0002_mpo6jsra.jpg

Then had him switch my Common Chair in the upper room of my house to blue:
hni_0025_mpok2s9w.jpg

And lastly, had him make a Jake-themed Slide Puzzle in my main room:
hni_0018_mpovhsc6.jpg

Really happy with how that last one turned out. :D

IrishNinja

okay so this freaky goat is camping out, and he's uchi so that made me look up my villager types: ive got every kind but peppy. pretty good spread! ima tell him to keep it movin' till i meets a peppy one or someone more interesting anyway

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

SystemBug

This is my first Animal Crossing game and I have been playing for a few days now but it seems like all I'm doing is picking up stuff, digging stuff, and fishing stuff and selling it to pay for something. You guys are having more fun with the game than I am...maybe you can point me to the right direction?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
This is my first Animal Crossing game and I have been playing for a few days now but it seems like all I'm doing is picking up stuff, digging stuff, and fishing stuff and selling it to pay for something. You guys are having more fun with the game than I am...maybe you can point me to the right direction?

Hang out with friends (us) and the animals, and don't rush

Chaos17

System Bug : for example, start planning where you want your future villagers to put their houses otherwise you might become pissed by a villager who will put his house in front of your house and then you will maybe start to harass him so he will leave. How can you reserve a space ? But a public project that you can remove like a sign. A lot of us like this game because we can customize the look of the village to some extend.

Want an example ?
When you will unlock the dream suit I suggest you to check this town.
3200-0118-4288

20130427004155d54.jpg

I see...
One of my villagers who started with me also wanted to move out almost a most after I began... Thanks for the info.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Managed to interrupt a couple villager-villager conversations:

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkcppz6I1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

They take their food seriously.

tumblr_mppkgekN201sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Then Muffy, able to sense the slightest bit of suffering, meanders over to feast on their desperation.

tumblr_mppkgekN201sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mppkgekN201sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Poor guys :(

The other one was kind of lame, but the start of it made me laugh (since it was like 2 minutes after the Tammi-Boomer convo):

tumblr_mppkjkUfda1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

In other news, got the gold turnip badge thanks to Eggwolio's lady:
tumblr_mppkm2IYly1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Also:
tumblr_mppknsxr8D1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mppknsxr8D1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

found Groucho in the cafe. Nothing really fazes him.

tumblr_mppkobwq641sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

What the fuck am I watching?

Minor photo dump time:

Resetti perky as always:
BOy2mRNCEAAVC-q.jpg

Totally agree with Pascal on this one:
BOy28-KCIAAUqbB.jpg

The cruel things we teach animal AI to say:
BOy3Q4CCAAA1SEP.jpg

Caught Curt napping outside:
BOy3ydQCAAA8Qbz.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So far I've made it through without turnips, streetpass furniture and without cataloguing stuff. Playing it lazy, loving it, but: As a result my house interior looks like it's been designed by a hurricane, and projects/house upgrades are moving along a bit slow.

I'm thinking of grinding bugs like there's no tomorrow until Sunday, then investing big in turnips and hope for the best on the open GAF market. And I should also start cataloguing stuff like some of you guys are doing. I'll never get my furniture sets finished etc just by checking in on random nooks here and there.

If anyone would let me catalogue some furniture sets etc (and visit a pro town!), please let me know! :) First priority is getting the modern wood set.

Garland7G

Pudge moved into my town today, I don't know how I feel about this. He's probably better than Tia, who just moved out before him, but eeeh I've already got a lazy villager in Drago, who kicks ass.

With Biskit moving in tomorrow I'm about to have 3 lazy villagers lol. I'll keep Rodeo and Biskit but I'm afraid Derwin has to go, this also makes 3 villagers I have to beat up every day so they move. Derwin, Beardo, and Bill :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Can't see myself going for the 100m bell badge. 12,000 turnips got me 6m after tips,and I don't want to have turnips all over the floor etc. would just take too long and too much stress. Think I'll be happy enough without that one.

Btw, has anyone else's mobile GAF quote formatting gone all weird?

MicH

OK day so far (only played 20 min)

No hybrids, but I did get a second red rose off my orange x purple rose pairing. I can now start breeding blue roses!!!

Stinky has fully moved in. He called me bro. I can feel he will be up there with Biskit and Snake <3

My geyser was finished today. Much cooler than I initially thought. My forest is coming along nicely

Katrina is in town and I got my third fortune from her. 17 to go!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So far I've made it through without turnips, streetpass furniture and without cataloguing stuff. Playing it lazy, loving it, but: As a result my house interior looks like it's been designed by a hurricane, and projects/house upgrades are moving along a bit slow.

I'm thinking of grinding bugs like there's no tomorrow until Sunday, then investing big in turnips and hope for the best on the open GAF market. And I should also start cataloguing stuff like some of you guys are doing. I'll never get my furniture sets finished etc just by checking in on random nooks here and there.

If anyone would let me catalogue some furniture sets etc (and visit a pro town!), please let me know! :) First priority is getting the modern wood set.

tbh, as long as you don't spend a ton of money, one island trip per day until saturday should give you 1m bells easily for turnips

mrklaw

MrArseFace
anyone got a link to that 'good public works / bad public works' list? I want to know if an illuminated arch will detract from my efforts towards a perfect town. Its the only one on my list I give a shit about until the residents suggest something good.

enemyairship

Neo Member
Turnips are selling for 104 bell in my town today. That may not be much but it's by far the highest my town has offered since day 1.

FC is 3754-7072-2931 if anyone wants to add me. I'm thinking tomorrow it will hit its peak since its been on a slow incline so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom