• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

Building the police station has put me into the Perfect Town territory again. I think Copper and Isabelle would be cute for each other. :3

I found my first Jacob's Ladder flower. Do I need to just place it next to the flowers that I'm breeding for it to work?

Philia

Building the police station has put me into the Perfect Town territory again. I think Copper and Isabelle would be cute for each other. :3

I found my first Jacob's Ladder flower. Do I need to just place it next to the flowers that I'm breeding for it to work?

Possibly to others dismay, that is a myth. You're better off watering them to push the other flowers to hybridize more than placing the JLs there. Do it to decorate if you like.

Is there any point having more than one ore? I know that you can make golden furniture with the gold ore, but is there any bonus in having more than one ruby etc?

Hugstable

Banned
Is there any point having more than one ore? I know that you can make golden furniture with the gold ore, but is there any bonus in having more than one ruby etc?

You can use ore on Furniture? Wow I've just been selling them. I really feel like a dumbass now, I ended up giving away like 4 Gold Nuggets :-/.

Anyone know a good place for simple path QR Codes. Don't want anything to overly complex.

Philia

Philia, do you still need some Fairy tales exteriors? I have a fairy tale mailbox and a mermaid door in my town today.

Thanks! I've completed my Fairy Tale Exterior! I'm passively looking for an official FT fence. I have the pink one (that should work) currently.

This is what I have for you Philia: Mega Buzzoid, Mini Dinkoid, Mega Dinkoid, Mega Echoid, Tall Percoloid and Mini Quazoid.

Awesome! :) You should come over and visit. :3

Linius

This is what I have for you Philia: Mega Buzzoid, Mini Dinkoid, Mega Dinkoid, Mega Echoid, Tall Percoloid and Mini Quazoid.

Hugstable

Banned
WOO!!! Got my first purple, pink and orange roses today! I just found Peck placing flowers in front of the flower bed in front of my house though. I got my eye on that sneaky bird for now on.

Forkball

Oh snap. WEEKS ago, one of my villagers buried a time capsule. I buried it near my house, but the next day it was gone. Then I see an X in front of my house today, and it's THE TIME CAPSULE. Inside was a note and a shirt.

Actually I probably should've given it to him right? Oh well.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Oh snap. WEEKS ago, one of my villagers buried a time capsule. I buried it near my house, but the next day it was gone. Then I see an X in front of my house today, and it's THE TIME CAPSULE. Inside was a note and a shirt.

Actually I probably should've given it to him right? Oh well.

:lol

I open those fuckers right up the moment I get them!

My Retail is still buying turnips for 437 and I've cleared everyone for now, so if you want to make some money send me a PM. :p I'll open my gates again in 30 minutes.

Damn, I just now saw how awesome the exotic furniture can look in that black and red color scheme.

I need them all. All I have is the screen.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Does Pascal only appear once a day? Like if I've given him a scallop once, he won't appear again after finding another?

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I need only 5 more fossils:

Both Mammoth
Fossilised Fern
Diplo Neck
Peking Man

I have:

Amber
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Tail
Ichthyo torso
Iguanadon Tail
Plesio Skull
Spino Torso
Spino Tail
Styraco Tail
T. Rex Tail(x2)
Tricera Torso

Also, looking for minimalist furniture and KK Songs.
And I will take Katie if someone needs to drop her off.

PM for KK Details or if you want to trade/give/buy

I have never been able to create a blue pansy.

They do spawn from white pansy parents, right? I've had an arrangement of white pansies ever since the week of release.

Philia

I have never been able to create a blue pansy.

They do spawn from white pansy parents, right? I've had an arrangement of white pansies ever since the week of release.

Yes, you just need to make sure you water them. You should get one soon. But yeah, blues are a bitch to spawn sometimes.

MicH

Still haven't gotten a blue pansy either. Which parents must a red* pansy have? I assume they're used to make purple pansies, right?

Delio

Man I really want a Squirrel to move into my town. One of my villagers is leaving soon so maybe I'll have a chance.

Philia

Still haven't gotten a blue pansy either. Which parents must a red* pansy have? I assume they're used to make purple pansies, right?

I'm working on the assumption that apair of reds* spawned from a pair of blue & red pansy will spawn a purple. I got two in the works right now. I'll let you know asap when this is proven right.

Linius

Philia, completely forgot the Mega Lullaboid that I temporarily placed in my living room. Cross that one of your list, I'll drop by some time soon. Have to do some other things right now.

It's a shame I can't just mail a single item from my town to someone elses time over wifi.

MicH

I'm working on the assumption that apair of reds* spawned from a pair of blue & red pansy will spawn a purple. I got two in the works right now. I'll let you know asap when this is proven right.
Great! I'm ready to make blue roses though!

Philia

Philia, completely forgot the Mega Lullaboid that I temporarily placed in my living room. Cross that one of your list, I'll drop by some time soon. Have to do some other things right now.

It's a shame I can't just mail a single item from my town to someone elses time over wifi.

LOL its okay. I don't need that one. :) Got that one already. Thank you so much! :3

Linius

LOL its okay. I don't need that one. :) Got that one already. Thank you so much! :3

Oh, then I have no idea why I put it there. I walked into my home and saw it standing in the middle of my living room, guess I was just out of storage room :p

Well these PC's look great btw. Have to expand the office room now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn, I just now saw how awesome the exotic furniture can look in that black and red color scheme.

I need them all. All I have is the screen.

I have the whole set if you want to catalog it. I was about to make those changes myself :)

FillerB

Did I already have your FC? Because if you're opening up that would be perfect for me to come by for that Folk guitar :)

Nope. I've added you now and the gates are open again. Folk Guitar is laying on the ground as I'm going AFK for a bit. Come pick it up when it suits you.

Roto13

HHA score broke 150k (nearly 170k, actually), got the silver watering can, found a black tulip I wasn't even trying to breed, got two gold badges (for turnip trading and HHA score), and Mac is moving out.

And it's barely 10:30 in the morning!

Mac's a fine villager, but I don't need three jocks in my town.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Part completed themes I'd like to finish up (buy/trade/catalogue):

Blue: need
- Blue Wall shelf
- Blue Cabinet
- Blue Bench
- Blue Bed
- Blue Wall

Polka-dot: need
- dotted wall
- dotted floor
- chair
- table
- stool

Sleek: need
- stereo
- clock
- side table

Regal: need
- wall
- dresser
- sofa
- vanity
- wall lamp

I have the other items in those themes in case you want to swap to finish yours up, or I have the full set of these:
- rococo
- modern wood
- green
- alpine
- minimalist

Full list of what I have (or can order for you) is here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsOiUIfkczM6dGFReGxtVVJXdDk4MjZjWklEY3B4RGc&usp=sha
PM me if you can help. My FC is 5327-0890-9892. Let me know yours too, GAF profile doesn't show up on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom