• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Banned
Just got my perfect town today for the first day. Can anyone tell me what I can and can't do to make sure it doesn't revert? Cause I could really use that can.

Can I transplant flowers? Can I upgrade the town hall or make the flower clock (or any other project) without sacrificing the 15-day streak?

By transplant flowers do you mean pick them up and place them elsewhere? If so then yes, you can do that without harming the citizen rating.

There are certain projects that can decrease your town rating, so it might be safe to wait until you get you Gold can before building.

Koomaster

Hey, guys.... When you work at the roost, do you ever get a village that's NOT from your village stop in? I just had Pudge walk in, and AFAIK, he's not moved in. I had to dig up the guide just so I knew what to serve him.
Happened to me today as well. Some Lion named Bud who is not a villager of mine walked in to order coffee. Claims he ran to my town just for a cup of coffee. I thought it was funny/unusual as I'd never met him before even in a friend's town.

Linius

I am expecting some things in the mail so I might not be able to get that school supply DLC set today to let people catalog this evening. :p (I gave it away last night.)

Oh you have some of that Japanese DLC? That's cool, I like to cataloge as well some time :D

Stat!

Do the signatures for Club LOL have to be from my residents?

I'm trying not to talk to a few so they can leave sooner.

Oxx

tumblr_mpqgj0qYgv1rf96tno1_500.jpg

Yeah.

Linius

Do the signatures for Club LOL have to be from my residents?

I'm trying not to talk to a few so they can leave sooner.

Yeah, your own villagers. Because these are the people who will have to put up with your club :p

@Oxx

Is that something you can order with Nintendo points?

Stat!

Yeah, your own villagers. Because these are the people who will have to put up with your club :p

@Oxx

Is that something you can order with Nintendo points?

Damn :(

Anyone have the modern, sleek, minimalist, modern wood furniture I can catalogue? I'm missing a ton and would love to try and catalog stuff today.

Linius

1500 Club Nintendo stars.

Get 'em while they are hot.

sAwRBrU.png

Awesome :D

Too bad the delivery can take up to four weeks apparently. But this is great for keeping notes of all the trades and other stuff I'm involved with. I have pieces of paper everywhere :lol

Soulmate

Banned
anyone wants to take Katie? I'll bring perfect peaches!

4957-2909-2730

oh and where I can catch a 'giant stag'? one of my villagers is requesting one -.-

Debs

Tanning question.

For people who have gotten a successful tan of any sort; how did you go about it? I know it isn't tanning season in-town yet, but I thought you could tan on the island all the time.

Is there anything special I am supposed to do on the island? I will leave my character standing around for an hour or two and no tan. I am guessing the tan doesn't happen immediately, but even the next day I won't have a tan.

I'm obviously not holding onto an umbrella, no hats or glasses. Wearing shorts and short sleeved shirts.

So what gives, do some characters tan better than others? I feel my character lacks the ability to tan. Am I supposed to be fishing or swimming or something on the island and not just standing around?

Teach me your tanning secrets. :3

You won't tan if you just leave your character standing doing nothing, you need to be doing something, the tan also won't appear immediately you will only see it the next day.

Insaniac

anyone wants to take Katie? I'll bring perfect peaches!

4957-2909-2730

oh and where I can catch a 'giant stag'? one of my villagers is requesting one -.-

I'll take her and some perfect peaches, my native fruit is peach and I want to plant some :D

FC in profile

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also the signs are like the town flag. They don't change if you remove the design from the menu.

Oh you are displaying them as an item. The exhibit rooms are basically extra house rooms. Designs work just like in your home and in the town.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Also the signs are like the town flag. They don't change if you remove the design from the menu.

Oh you are displaying them as an item. The exhibit rooms are basically extra house rooms. Designs work just like in your home and in the town.
Yep. Sucks.
LLShC.gif

Oh well, I guess my Ryan Davis exhibit will take up most of my slots.

Linius

I was wondering what would be the best way to get a lot of bushes? Philia's town really made me want to plant bushes everywhere as well, they look really nice.

Insaniac

I was wondering what would be the best way to get a lot of bushes? Philia's town really made me want to plant bushes everywhere as well, they look really nice.

Unless you unlock the final garden store, I think the only way is to get them from the island store

I would love to as well but they are such a pain. At least my dealings with them. Can't be near anything and you can only put so many in a area.

SmithnCo

Play the giant dragonfly or scavenger hunt games at the island, buy a lot of the bush starts.

Linius

Play the giant dragonfly or scavenger hunt games at the island, buy a lot of the bush starts.

So grinding for coins and waiting for them to pop up at the island store is the only way? :(

I take it you can buy multiple in one go like with the silver axes?

SmithnCo

Can I plant bushes right next to a tree?

Yes. Just not next to houses, the river, stuff like that.

So grinding for coins and waiting for them to pop up at the island store is the only way? :(

I take it you can buy multiple in one go like with the silver axes?

If you have the Tortimer pass you can keep going to those islands looking for the bush starts. But unless you wait for the garden shop to renovate you'll have to buy them with medals. You can buy as many as you want though.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Sometimes Nintendo's incompetence astounds me. When I try to log in to my Twitter account on the 3DS through i.nintendo.net, I can't put a symbol in for my password. The symbol option is grayed out. :\

bender

What time is it?
Free Stuff:

-slingshot
-conveyor-belt sushi
-reel-to-reel
-astro CD player
-? Block
-Fire Bar x2
-Fi Mask
-red Pikman
-bad bro's stache

0705-2862-0409

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Free Stuff:

-slingshot
-conveyor-belt sushi
-reel-to-reel
-astro CD player
-? Block
-Fire Bar x2
-Fi Mask
-red Pikman x2
-bad bro's stache

0705-2862-0409

Hey man, let me get those Fire Bars?

FC: 3909-7661-9132

I'll add you now.

flippedb

Banned
Yes. Just not next to houses, the river, stuff like that.

If you have the Tortimer pass you can keep going to those islands looking for the bush starts. But unless you wait for the garden shop to renovate you'll have to buy them with medals. You can buy as many as you want though.

:O So I can basically block a part of the town

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Whatre you doing with all those Fire Bars? Can give you an extra one I have lol

I wanna get as many fire bars as I can into a room. I'd love to take it btw.

Also, whenever I have people over, it's fun to turn all of them on at once and hear the music all disgustingly mix together to mess with people.

FC: 3909-7661-9132

Edit: Oops, I meant master sword not triforce. I'm sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom