• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I wanna get as many fire bars as I can into a room. I'd love to take it btw.

Also, whenever I have people over, it's fun to turn all of them on at once and hear the music all disgustingly mix together to mess with people.

FC: 3909-7661-9132

Edit: Oops, I meant master sword not triforce. I'm sorry about that.

Added! Mines 2191 7676 2318

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Thanks to the both of you! Excited to set these new fire bars up.

Also, Public Announcement!

Hey everyone!

Sell me your Fire Bars!

Stat!

Anyone have the modern, sleek, minimalist, modern wood furniture I can catalogue? I'm missing a ton and would love to try and catalog stuff today

Also, looking for the retro fridge to catalog.

FrsDvl

Thanks to the both of you! Excited to set these new fire bars up.

Also, Public Announcement!

Hey everyone!

Sell me your Fire Bars!

I got one.

I'll trade it against whatever you think it's worth.

1332-7711-7298

I'll add you right now as well

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I got Katie also. Can I visit one of yous guys?

4425-1532-4658

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I got one.

I'll trade it against whatever you think it's worth.

1332-7711-7298

I'll add you right now as well

3909-7661-9132

FC in my profile as well.

I'll drop some bells on you. Adding you right now.

Just open up them gates and I'll hop in.

Nori Chan

Trying to get a villager to suggest a new building project. Can anyone help me out with this?

I completely forgot about the you look tired message :\

illadelph

Gengi tried to leave today and I was like awww hell no. Then I mailed him the pair of nasty ass socks that I've been wearing since I got the game (just upgraded to argyle)

Koren

Trying to get a villager to suggest a new building project. Can anyone help me out with this?
Best solution afaik:
- fill your inventory with bells bags
- play hide'n seek: go in a place where no animal can see you for 5-10 minutes (many people go swimming, but your choice, just be sure than noone can see you) and wander in the city till they see you again with the surprise mark
- repeat till you get a suggestion (and probably stop after that, I'm not convinced you can get two the same day)

Nori Chan

Best solution afaik:
- play hide'n seek: go in a place where no animal can see you for 5-10 minutes (many people go swimming, but your choice, just be sure than noone can see you) and wander in the city till they see you again with the surprise mark
- repeat till you get a suggestion (and probably stop after that, I'm not convinced you can get two the same day)

Ah I forgot about filling pockets I had it two straight people giving me shirts. Thanks for the help!

Also will only one villager come up to me with the shocked look? Or should I just go back to hide and seeking after one person came out

Tenumi

Banned
I finished paying off my Cafe today (Would've yesterday, but Re-Tail closes at 11 PM). Looking forward to seeing that in operation.

Also, I finally got Agnes to move away. She moved in a foot away from my house. She was doomed from the beginning.

aparisi2274

I finished paying off my Cafe today (Would've yesterday, but Re-Tail closes at 11 PM). Looking forward to seeing that in operation.

Also, I finally got Agnes to move away. She moved in a foot away from my house. She was doomed from the beginning.

If you want your stores to stay open later, enact an ordinance that turns your town into a night owl town. I did that as soon as I could and now Re-tail closes at like 2am.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

I completely forgot about the you look tired message :

The you look tired thing kicks in really quickly (or I'm playing it more than I realise). Anyone know when they start saying it, and if you can reset it by quitting for an hour or so?

Oh, and if anyone has things on this list I can catalog please let me know
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=69353291

Full list of what I have (or can order for you) is here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsOiUIfkczM6dGFReGxtVVJXdDk4MjZjWklEY3B4RGc&usp=sha

aparisi2274

Best solution afaik:

I've been doing this trying to get someone to suggest the police station, but from what I've read online, it is completely random and happens unexpectedly

SmithnCo

The you look tired thing kicks in really quickly (or I'm playing it more than I realise). Anyone know when they start saying it, and if you can reset it by quitting for an hour or so?

You can talk to them and after they say it, another villager will usually act surprised and greet you. It is annoying though.

tripskylark

Neo Member
I'm dropping 15 million on the 7-11 ABD..is this a good deal? The dude wanted the whole sloppy set and I'm sure no one has the whole sloppy set yet (I have three pieces)

Koren

I've been doing this trying to get someone to suggest the police station, but from what I've read online, it is completely random and happens unexpectedly
I found it worked pretty decently... and others reported some success here. You won't have a systematic success, far from it, but you increase the number of "surprised" animals (compared to what you obtain by wandering randomly in the town), and you increase the chance of getting a project in this case.

That being said, if you want a given project, don't expect much success. The best you can hope for is usually getting a suggestion in something like half an hour each day.

I'm pretty sure that the police station has a pretty high chance to be suggested, I think many of us gotten this already.

My villager just randomly asked for it at the middle of the night and all I had on me were my tools. Haven't built it yet though, lol

OFSPLp2.png

the post

he's selling them here

reektann

You know youve made some bad life choices when youre setting an alarm to remind you that aurora the penguin is coming round at 20:30 to check out your crib

Koren

I hate that when I try picking something up close to a tile, if I'm just a smidge off, my villager will erase the tile.
It's even worse when you need more than 10 tiles (I have diagonal paths, it's hellish) and you use alternate characters to store the tiles...

MicH

Rodney just suggested a pyramid. Thing looks awesome but I don't have room for it or know where to put it lol

I've gotten a new suggestion each day using the diving trick (or sometimes not even)

Anyone happen to have Katie they want to give away at the moment?

Rodney just suggested a pyramid. Thing looks awesome but I don't have room for it or know where to put it lol

I've gotten a new suggestion each day using the diving trick (or sometimes not even)
Likewise. I've started to use another small trick as well to force requests from specific villagers since I don't want anything more from my Jock, Lazy, Smug or Cranky ones.

What I do is reload until they are outside their house, then dig a run of holes around their house and blocking their door so they can't leave the area. That means I can specifically keep on going straight to that villager and get my public request from them. It takes a bit more time since it still assigns the next running up to you event to a random villager outside, but I usually get one from my specific villager every 10-15 mins. Worked wonders to force a couple of requests from Timbra. Again, even more time consuming than the current method, but at least it allows you to narrow down requests to the general pool or that personalities specific ones.

Ok... so I just started play Animal Crossing. The wife and I are sharing a town and i'm literally just diving it. I'm also intimidated, by what is supposed to be the most huggable, chill-out game ever. :p

Does anyone have a good tutorial for absolutely new players? Something to convey the wealth of options I have, and long and short term goals I might set?

Can't do any Mayoral stuff yet, incidentally, as the town approval isn't 100% yet. I'm weeding the town though, which seems to SLOWLY raise that.

Thanks!

Chaos17

Ok... so I just started play Animal Crossing. The wife and I are sharing a town and i'm literally just diving it. I'm also intimidated, by what is supposed to be the most huggable, chill-out game ever. :p

Does anyone have a good tutorial for absolutely new players? Something to convey the wealth of options I have, and long and short term goals I might set?

Can't do any Mayoral stuff yet, incidentally, as the town approval isn't 100% yet. I'm weeding the town though, which seems to SLOWLY raise that.

Thanks!

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/starting-the-game/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom