• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Well Speedwagon I guess she was supposed to get left behind. Thank you for letting me catalog a bunch of stuff at your place and for the slingshot.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I just noticed today that Super T & T has a security camera.
KuGsj.gif

Ellix

After yesterday's abysmal return where I got a bucket for an arapaima, Genji pulled through today with a coelacanth!

tumblr_mpqnu9JGDk1sv666jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqnu9JGDk1sv666jo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqnu9JGDk1sv666jo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqnu9JGDk1sv666jo6_400.jpg

He said the exact same thing when giving the reward, so I guess the item is really just random.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I make campers rich. Chops is here today. I'm still holding out for a snooty camper to come, but I do like the smug personality animals :( they suggest a lot of the cooler public works (Stonehenge, Pyramid, Sphinx, etc). Maybe I'll change my mind :)

MicH

After yesterday's abysmal return where I got a bucket for an arapaima, Genji pulled through today with a coelacanth!

tumblr_mpqnu9JGDk1sv666jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpqnu9JGDk1sv666jo2_400.jpg

He said the exact same thing when giving the reward, so I guess the item is really just random.
Very nice! I still haven't gotten a picture yet. It must be very rare!

Glad to finally see some concrete evidence of how you obtain the photos in this game. Was the hard request from them running up to you, or just regular chatting? I haven't paid attention to see if there are restrictions on getting the hard requests, but I haven't got one in at least a week.

I fear I might be too indecisive for town planning. :( Let's put trees here like this! No! The trees don't look good there like that! Let's put lilies here! No! Roses! Paths right here! No, paths over there! Every time I think about it, a few more brain cells just wither and die.

And then I go to a Japanese dream town (you know the ones that were built after hundreds and hundreds of hours) and cry a little on the inside.

I just noticed today that Super T & T has a security camera.
KuGsj.gif

It's for sale. Every day, there's an item in that spot on the wall. Picked up a wall spotlight a few days ago and I had the security camera yesterday too. (Or you knew that and were just amused by it. :) )

Ellix

Glad to finally see some concrete evidence of how you obtain the photos in this game. Was the hard request from them running up to you, or just regular chatting? I haven't paid attention to see if there are restrictions on getting the hard requests, but I haven't got one in at least a week.

I believe it was from me asking to chat with Genji. Both times he asked for the difficult task it was either the first or second thing he said to me after starting the game. The only time before this I can remember was early last week when Gruff asked me to find a scorpion, but I turned him down because I didn't know better. : (

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I fear I might be too indecisive for town planning. :( Let's put trees here like this! No! The trees don't look good there like that! Let's put lilies here! No! Roses! Paths right here! No, paths over there! Every time I think about it, a few more brain cells just wither and die.

And then I go to a Japanese dream town (you know the ones that were built after hundreds and hundreds of hours) and cry a little on the inside.

It's for sale. Every day, there's an item in that spot on the wall. Picked up a wall spotlight a few days ago and I had the security camera yesterday too. (Or you knew that and were just amused by it. :) )

You just want your town to develop organically

Elija2

Man, I've completed a bunch of difficult tasks for my villagers and I've never been given their picture. But it'll be worth it when I finally do.

Niraj

I've seen one in a dream town. It's actually kind of cool looking in person — a bench that fits two. But, yeah, where do you put the thing? It requires a pretty specific vision...

It was perfect in the Alice in Wonderland town I visited through the dream suite:

tumblr_mp1dxoX8V41sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

but I can't really think of too many other situations where it'd be appropriate

Megatron

I'll just have to use a public work project to zap them and then cancel it, I guess -_-

I don't think that works though. When I've tried they tell me they can't build because I'm too close to the big rock. Windmills are 1 space to the side and 1 space back. Basically I need a lot of space.

Metaroo

Okay guys. I have some fossils. I also need some fossils. Here are lists of the things I have and want. You know what to do ACgaf.

Fossils I own

T. rex Torso
coprolite
stego skull
iguanodon skull
ichthyo torso x2
ankylo torso
pachy torso
styraco torso
ptera left wing
plesio neck
tricera tail
diplo neck
raptor skull
ankylo tail
ammonite
diplo skull
stego torso
parasaur tail

Fossils I need:

raptor torso
T. rex tail
stego tail
Archaeopteryx
Peking Man
Shark Tooth
Archelon Skull
Megacerops Skull
Megacerops Torso
Sabertooth torso

Nintendo Item Dupes

Midna's Mask x2
Varia Suit x1
Varia shoes x1
Hero's Clothes x1
Big bro's stache x1

I will trade some stuff for:

Samus Pants

PM me for offers or any trades. If you need fossils to finish a collection i'll give em away.

Got some new stuff! I need a few more things for the first two rooms of the fossils :p
Figured I'd finish these before I started on the last room. Also, I finally got a Majora's Mask!

Shahadan

PWPs can't even remove rocks. Literally nothing can get rid of them.

I don't think that works though. When I've tried they tell me they can't build because I'm too close to the big rock. Windmills are 1 space to the side and 1 space back. Basically I need a lot of space.

è%*$@&**$!

fuck that shit. My rocks are in the worst spots.
This shit needs to get fixed on Wii U. And the inventory and camera while they're at it. Some things in there are so 1994.
Projetcs placement is a chore. You have a fucking touch screen interface ffs, allow me to place them easily.

thomaser

When I played yesterday, my character was falling all the time. Why is that? Never happened before, didn't happen today. Does it have something to do with luck, so there's unlucky or lucky days? I dunno.

Niraj

Got some new stuff! I need a few more things for the first two rooms of the fossils :p
Figured I'd finish these before I started on the last room. Also, I finally got a Majora's Mask!

I have some Varia Suit pants you can have.

celebi23

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Skull
Tricera Skull
Apato Tail
Apato Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Raptor Torso
Megacero Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Chopper

I want a lighthouse!

Someone approached me earlier, asked "You know what Buckland needs...?"

Yesssssss, I thought.

"An outdoor chair."

Get the fuck out of here.

Philia

Sounds like you need some help! I'd LOVE TO COME OVER. :)

When I played yesterday, my character was falling all the time. Why is that? Never happened before, didn't happen today. Does it have something to do with luck, so there's unlucky or lucky days? I dunno.
Yeah, it's just luck. Sometimes you have very unlucky days like that, and your character will constantly be tripping when you try to run.

Anyway, huh... If you chose to share your birthday wish with your villagers apparently they'll start asking you after a bit of time whether it's come true yet or not. Wasn't really expecting that at all and just thought they'd stop talking about it after the party--nice touch (and yeah, I did choose to be fully honest with my wish. A bit embarrassing showing this, but whatever! xD):

hni_0026n4sip.jpg

hni_00295xsvm.jpg

hni_0031o9sul.jpg

hni_0033kfsim.jpg

hni_0037oms2o.jpg

hni_0041l6s5n.jpg

hni_0043ufsgo.jpg

Chopper

Yeah, it's just luck. Sometimes you have very unlucky days like that, and your character will constantly be tripping when you try to run.

Anyway, huh... If you chose to share your birthday wish with your villagers apparently they'll start asking you after a bit of time whether it's come true yet or not. Wasn't really expecting that at all and just thought they'd stop talking about it after the party--nice touch (and yeah, I did choose to be fully honest with my wish. A bit embarrassing showing this, but whatever! xD):
I wished for a lighthouse. :(

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Skull
Tricera Skull
Apato Tail
Apato Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Raptor Torso
Megacero Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Lemme check what fossils I need and I'll PM you an offer

Novocaine

Anyone with that Japanese stationery set mind letting me catalog it? I don't really have much to offer. I have a few KK songs and some various ore/cookie items though.

1048-8883-5218 is me. Toss me a PM if you can help out.

è%*$@&**$!

fuck that shit. My rocks are in the worst spots.
This shit needs to get fixed on Wii U. And the inventory and camera while they're at it. Some things in there are so 1994.
Projetcs placement is a chore. You have a fucking touch screen interface ffs, allow me to place them easily.

Project placement definitely needs a severe overhaul from the crappy system in place currently. I'm absolutely furious that a perfectly symmetrical layout I have running from the train station to town hall has been ruined because I can't place a street light on one side but I can the other. The reason? The stupid stone pattern around the right hand edge of town hall is slightly wider and Isabelle won't let me place it. The stones don't touch, but there is only like 3/4 of a square between the post and the paving and it needs a full square.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Project placement definitely needs a severe overhaul from the crappy system in place currently. I'm absolutely furious that a perfectly symmetrical layout I have running from the train station to town hall has been ruined because I can't place a street light on one side but I can the other. The reason? The stupid stone pattern around the right hand edge of town hall is slightly wider and Isabelle won't let me place it. The stones don't touch, but there is only like 3/4 of a square between the post and the paving and it needs a full square.

I realise it would probably go against the 'immersion' of being in the town, but a simple sim city like outline for public works would be incredibly useful. Constantly edging forwards and backwards a few steps to try and get it lined up just right is such a PITA.

It would also have been nice to let you - as Mayor - have some control over where residents move in - either literally having residents apply and you place their house, or at least zoning areas off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom