• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_kill

Does anyone have the robo wall-clock? I need it to complete my robo set.

Also, looking to trade for metroids. I have the following:
Triple Red Shells
Yoshi's Egg (x2)
Fire Flower
Green Shell
Super Star
Coin (x3)
Bill Blaster
Block Floor
Blue Falcon (x2)
Kart (x3)
Samus mask (x2)
Varia Suit
Varia Suit pants
Varia Suit shoes
Peach's Parasol (x2)
Wario hat
Big bro's mustache
Toad hat (x2)
S.S. Dolphin
Hero's pants (x2)
Hero's boots (x2)
Red Pikmin
Blue Pikmin (x2)
Yellow Pikmin (x3)
Majora's Mask
Midna's Mask (x2)
Fi mask (x2)
Virtual Boy

Salsa

Honestly im at a point where I have some stuff to trade and such but the process is so long and such a pain in the ass that it aint even worth it. Still baffled at how you cant just send letters with items attached to your friends.

SmithnCo

Things that could/should be improved in the next installments:

ROTATABLE PATTERNS- roads would take up FAR less pattern slots.

Ease up on some project/bush placement. Make some kind of algorithm to prevent getting trapped but also let me build a damn bridge near a house. Why do houses block bridge construction? It's over the damn lake.

A tool inventory so they don't take up item space. There are like ten tools but I only ever carry around 4 because it would take too much space.

Maybe some kind of road building feature that would prevent animals from moving in over the roads. The roads could also make sidewalk sounds instead of grass sounds when you step on them.

Make it easier to annoy animals and get them to move. If you continuously hit them with the net they should get fed up and leave much faster.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
A tool inventory so they don't take up item space. There are like ten tools but I only ever carry around 4 because it would take too much space.

I keep Net, shovel, and rod in my inventory and the rest of my tools in my mail slots.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Honestly im at a point where I have some stuff to trade and such but the process is so long and such a pain in the ass that it aint even worth it. Still baffled at how you cant just send letters with items attached to your friends.

I agree about being able to send post to at least best friends.

But if online was better it'd at least be more managable. Why does everyone's game have to freeze for a minute while someone arrives at the station?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I agree about being able to send post to at least best friends.

But if online was better it'd at least be more managable. Why does everyone's game have to freeze for a minute while someone arrives at the station?

I think they want to make sure it saves for everyone to avoid people exploiting saves to duplicate items.

But overall the online implementation is pretty rotten yeah.

SmithnCo

I keep Net, shovel, and rod in my inventory and the rest of my tools in my mail slots.

Yeah, I use the mail slots a lot for tools too. I order a lot from the catalog though so mail time can get annoying when you have to clear mail out. Plus dragging the tools out of the mail when you don't know which letter you put them in. The letters are okay for extra slots though.

And yes, trading would be a lot easier if you could mail people in other towns. That was one good idea they did in City Folk.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
In tribute of Ryan Davis passing.

i51yRNQ9lTUxI.JPG

Also, my creepy basement is coming along nicely.

iw6WetVZSPmoD.JPG

Khaz

Things that could/should be improved in the next installments:

ROTATABLE PATTERNS- roads would take up FAR less pattern slots.

On patterns much can be done, but at least two should have priorities:
- alpha channel. One transparent colour so we can make ripped off shirts and blending paths. This is litterally the easiest patch ever.
- stuff should be able to be dropped on path patterns. This probably need a complete overhaul of the game engine so won't happen (not on the wii u version either /troll).

Philia

My basement is using a set of furniture that doesn't belong to the fairy tale theme (shooting for 1.1 million HHA rating) which is custom polka dot I'm growing real fond of.

suzu

My basement is accidentally creepy. It's full of my streetpass junk (balloons, ice cream, bubble blowers, etc), a doll, and a theremin. lol

When you move closer to the doll/theremin, the sound gets louder.

I agree with the general frustrations people have and know that they're the things that are going to push me away from the game sooner or later.

Especially trading, it's just more hassle than it's worth. Collection lists are too hard to manage. And not being able to identify something without picking it up. And how intrusive having your gates open is to the game. And the game not learning how much you play it and streamlining certain things. And and....

DO AN UPDATE NINTENDO.

SmithnCo

On patterns much can be done, but at least two should have priorities:
- alpha channel. One transparent colour so we can make ripped off shirts and blending paths. This is litterally the easiest patch ever.
- stuff should be able to be dropped on path patterns. This probably need a complete overhaul of the game engine so won't happen (not on the wii u version either /troll).

Oh... Those are great. Alpha channel would open up a lot of possibilities, you could make more convincing stone paths for sure. And the second point is a no-brainer too. They should also make it so visitors can't mess up your patterns, even though they did kinda fix this by making the run button separate.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
let me bring the world screen down onto the touch pad so I can draw where I want to drop paths or position public works.

let me upload my game into the cloud (dream code already nearly does this) so my friends can visit and catalogue my shit even if my 3DS is off

Ok, so I'm going to pay off my home loan again when Nook is giving me a choice.

I can choose for an extra room or more space in the house. Can I end up getting both at some point? Or am I stuck with one choice forever?

SmithnCo

Maybe they should have a tool for laying patterns. Paving gloves or something. Set a pattern and then just press a button to lay it down. And have it so you can only remove patterns with the gloves on, so you can have items laying on the patterns that can be picked up without fear of removing patterns.

Yes, so much this.

I think everyone has a creepy basement, I've seen some... Interesting ones from GAFfers. lol.
Not me. I always just use my basement as a wardrobe in Animal Crossing games:
hni_0050_jpgu8ssm.jpg

Ellix

My basement is just stash of fortune cookie, HHA, and special char items. I have to say I really like the Bubblegum K.K. playing in there.

Ok, so I'm going to pay off my home loan again when Nook is giving me a choice.

I can choose for an extra room or more space in the house. Can I end up getting both at some point? Or am I stuck with one choice forever?

You can eventually do everything, it's just letting you choose the order of upgrades if you have a preference.

celebi23

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Raptor Skull
Megacero Torso
Ptera Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Koren

Alpha channel would open up a lot of possibilities, you could make more convincing stone paths for sure.
And non-squared one. I don't like having to put a green triangle to simulate alpha for my diagonal paths (especially since there's no green really close to the grass color).

The texturing is buggy, too. Has someone else noticed that the bottom line of a design used as a floor tile blends on the upper one? It's a nightmare for me :(

And how intrusive having your gates open is to the game.
I would like to know why you can't edit a design if your gates are open.

And why you're blocking anyone wanting to come by having a menu open...

I can't even figure the reason behind this...

Still, NeoGAF community is too good to pass on this.

And yes, trading would be a lot easier if you could mail people in other towns. That was one good idea they did in City Folk.
I'm wondering why they removed it. You can't even use it for dumping if they make you save after sending letters away.

Should be at least possible to send an objet to someone currently online, you wouldn't even need a server for this.

And yes, the netcode is awful.

I think everyone has a creepy basement, I've seen some... Interesting ones from GAFfers. lol.

I'm still torn between going for a creepy serial killer basement and a creepy lab or occult style basement at the moment. Got most of the needed stuff already, the biggest problem is that to finish any of the projects I need some stuff from the Halloween event so it'll have to stay incomplete until the start of November.

Sleepy

Just destroyed my town. After 89 hours and 59 minutes the game officially became a grind...if you have me on your BFF or Friend's list you can delete me; I am done.

Thanks for the fun times!

Debs

Anyone use the dream suite? My code is 5600-2306-2185 if anyone wants to see my town.

Nice town, I also have Butch and Teddy in my town too :) Love the fish in your house!

If anyone wants to visit my town my dream code is: 7500-2181-2702 been working on my town a bit more this week :)

SmithnCo

I wish there was a cooling pad accessory so I could make an accurate Arino mannequin for an arcade room, lol. I also need some decent pants, maybe the Kappa pants.

The Nooklings had a corkboard in their shop today, so I bought it and had Cyrus whip this up for me:
hni_0076_mpo4asmu.jpg

hni_0078_mpojqsbq.jpg

Also, think my town's really beginning to come together now and there's only a few more public work project requests I'd really like to get from my villagers at this point (like a hammock and hot spring), so here's my Dream Address for those of you that have the Dream Suite (my town should show up as being called "Ooo").:
5700-2169-7429

Didn't really intend it this way at first, but my town's definitely best viewed at night, btw (due to stuff like my illuminated clock actually being lit up and my fire pit feeling more natural).

LProtag

I just got a 3DS and I'm on the fence about picking up this from Walmart for 30 bucks...

I just bought Fire Emblem and SMTIV is coming in a week so I feel like I'll be busy.

_woLf

I just got a 3DS and I'm on the fence about picking up this from Walmart for 30 bucks...

I just bought Fire Emblem and SMTIV is coming in a week so I feel like I'll be busy.

Buy FE and SMTIV, use your 30 dollar credit on animal crossing

this seems like a pretty easy solution to me

ciD_Vain

If you don't mind having a digital copy of Animal Crossing, you could buy SMTIV and register it as well as Fire Emblem and you'll receive $30 in e-shop credit that you could use towards Animal Crossing :)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I'm the same way. Although, New Leaf was actually the first time I made all the clothes accessible.

irvcXC68jOed2.JPG

Ah this reminds me, I need to upload my museum pics to tumblr, ive decked out 2 exhibits with just clothes + hats etc and people might see something they like!

Grizzo

Just destroyed my town. After 89 hours and 59 minutes the game officially became a grind...if you have me on your BFF or Friend's list you can delete me; I am done.

Thanks for the fun times!

Wait, what ? But we were just talking about turnips 3 hours ago :( Didn't know you were feeling that way. Well, I'm gonna miss you for sure. It was fun while it lasted. And now I guess every inhabitants of Dormir will be... sleeping forever.
That's kinda sad actually, when you think about it

Koren

I realise it would probably go against the 'immersion' of being in the town, but a simple sim city like outline for public works would be incredibly useful. Constantly edging forwards and backwards a few steps to try and get it lined up just right is such a PITA.
Use the shovel... it's easier than trying again and again. Usually, you need to be able to dig a line of holes between an existing project and the new one, and that's usually sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom