• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bs000

Anyone got a Luigi hat?

I do :O. Nookling's is closed so I can't order another yet, but you can have the one on me.

1289-9038-8208

Are both extensions 498,000? So it'd be a million to fully expand each of your extra rooms?

Not sure whether to expand all rooms fully. Probably basement to 8x8 but my bedroom is nice at 6x6 so that might be enough for the ground floor extra rooms too.

The second one is 598k.

IrishNinja

I do :O. Nookling's is closed so I can't order another yet, but you can have the one on me.

1289-9038-8208

The second one is 598k.

wait, you can reorder nintendo goods now?

also yeah that's the one i forgot about, damn it's high. what's the total for a max upgrade? feels like it's gotta be between 7-10 mill, could be wrong

bs000

wait, you can reorder nintendo goods now?

also yeah that's the one i forgot about, damn it's high. what's the total for a max upgrade? feels like it's gotta be between 7-10 mill, could be wrong

Mario/Luigi hats and shirts are sold at Able's. They're only a few hundred bells each too.

Kokonoe

Banned
I should stop being lazy with my fossils.

8koGJ1s.jpg

>.>

The OP is awesome btw.

Thanks! You can thank FearMyWrench and suzu for that, all I pretty much did was organize it a bit and add a few tidbits.

RaginRoss

Does anyone know if bushes can be ordered from the catalogue? I've only ever seen one on the island and i'll need about 15 of them to build the garden i'm trying to create.

Linius

Club Lol opened and I'm rocking this smooth HHA jacket now. Good day :D

Oh and Retail has special prices for the horned dynastid today. Caught a bunch of these last night.

I have 3 Master Swords. Anyone want the two spares?

Do you need the Triple Red Shells? Love to trade for a Mast Sword.

pulga

Banned
Club Lol opened and I'm rocking this smooth HHA jacket now. Good day :D

Oh and Retail has special prices for the horned dynastid today. Caught a bunch of these last night.

That slimy fuck got my signed petition for what seems a week now, and STILL no Club Lol!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My Club LOL opened today. What time does it open its doors? It rather uninformatively just says -Closed- when you check the door.

pulga

Banned
Im at the island with a 12 year old japanese girl. My 24 year old self is both frightened and excited.

CorwinB

How many bugs are there in this game ? Most FAQs say 72, and the in-game list has 72 spots, but the Wiki listed in the OP has 73 bugs...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I went to the club once. No one joined in when I went on tours and disappeared by the time I got back. One even asked for my friend code the moment I got there. Jeez.

Jintor

So I logged into the island and immediately met a Japanese person who kept telling me, I'm pretty sure, to go back, called me an idiot, and continually told me to die.

I guess I got all the accumulated bad karma you bastards have been generating from meeting 12 year olds on the internet.

FillerB

So I logged into the island and immediately met a Japanese person who kept telling me, I'm pretty sure, to go back, called me an idiot, and continually told me to die.

I guess I got all the accumulated bad karma you bastards have been generating from meeting 12 year olds on the internet.

I don't know. Sounds like the typical 12-year old on the Internet to me.

Linius

iFUdOQTDqOebt.JPG
iDd1j7FMyjSZF.JPG

iq3NjaLDkQIrh.JPG
ibuj5iAf4b9ZmN.JPG

I think it's finished. Biggest expansion now too. Anybody know of some cool stuff that fit this room that I missed?

ib2dViUTFfim6a.JPG
ibgc0dOlHuUBS8.JPG

At Club Lol in my new outfit. And on the right waiting for Mich to gather his songs to do some swapping.

j98qZU0FPNnjL.JPG

My latest album art creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom