• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

tumblr_mps3yqBGXk1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Much better.

Kyzon

My FC is in my profile, I need some people to come visit Katrina today. I want to hit the 20 fortune mark so I can open up the fortune store thingy.

Thanks in advance if you come help :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Elite Scavenger Tour on the island. Perfect way to grind medals for when they sell bushes again. And Re-Tail is paying double for Cyclommatus Stags.

Thanks for the medicine lol. It's probably partly because I'm delirious right now, but that made me laugh more than it should have :p

If only it were as easy as taking some medicine and doing a backflip to perfect health!

Let me knowing when you're feeling better so I can have a proper visit. :)

Hi guys, life or death question here.

I bought a 3DS XL last month and got a digital version of the game as part of the so many games promotion.

Now, my issue is that I can barely touch my 3DS because my wife is too busy managing projects, cross-dressing as Mario, making friends with weird animals and being a capitalist pig.

Here comes the question: if I buy her an animal crossing 3DS XL, will she be able to transfer her AC town and character from the "old" console to the new one? Would she lose anything?

Or will I have to wait until next year to play my Fire Emblem?

(The catch is that half my games are digital so I guess I can't buy myself a new 3DS and leave her the old one)

Hi guys, life or death question here.

I bought a 3DS XL last month and got a digital version of the game as part of the so many games promotion.

Now, my issue is that I can barely touch my 3DS because my wife is too busy managing projects, cross-dressing as Mario, making friends with weird animals and being a capitalist pig.

Here comes the question: if I buy her an animal crossing 3DS XL, will she be able to transfer her AC town and character from the "old" console to the new one? Would she lose anything?

Or will I have to wait until next year to play my Fire Emblem?

(The catch is that half my games are digital so I guess I can't buy myself a new 3DS and leave her the old one)

Um you can certainly move a character over to a new town (or you could in Wild World/City Folk), but I couldn't tell you if said character would be Mayor, could anybody attest to this?

Also, I swore with the 3DS -> 3DS transfer you could pick and choose what got moved over?

Iresecia

Neo Member
Um you can certainly move a character over to a new town (or you could in Wild World/City Folk), but I couldn't tell you if said character would be Mayor, could anybody attest to this?

Also, I swore with the 3DS -> 3DS transfer you could pick and choose what got moved over?
I actually randomly read the manual for some reason (really NO idea why) and it does say that any non mayor characters can move to a new town and become mayor. It details it somewhere in the manual. She won't be able to take your town with her though. She'll have to create her own with her own animals and layout and what not.

I actually randomly read the manual for some reason (really NO idea why) and it does say that any non mayor characters can move to a new town and become mayor. It details it somewhere in the manual. She won't be able to take your town with her though. She'll have to create her own with her own animals and layout and what not.

That's actually pretty awesome! Might let my brother have a go on mine before he gets his 3DS in September then.

>Gets Outrage emotion yesterday.
>Gets Anger emotion today.

wtf. I want some lovey dovey emotions already. :(

Urgh, all I've been getting are pointless love emotions - I just want a generic wave one or something.

For anyone hunting fossils I've got a few lying around in my storage, I'm going to ditch them to Re-tail by the end of the day so let me know if you need them.

Apato torso and Apato tail
Parasaur skull
Pachysaurus torso
Diplo skull
Tricera torso and Tricera tail
Sabertooth torso
Iguanodon skull
Archelon torso.

Not looking for anything in return, but if you have any Japanese style items I can catalogue or you can let me pop over to get signatures for Rosie's petition that'd be really cool. Also got 5 silver fishing rods if anyone wants one.

Yeah, I saw the part where you could move an inhabitant. The issue here is that I'm not the mayor, she is.

Then again, if I can just move over my other game and their saves from the FE console to a new AC console, I guess I'll have to do that. That would be a bit backwards considering I like how my console looks and she loves the look of the AC edition 3DS XL but we might settle for that rather than risk losing all her progress.

Thanks for the insight guys!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Is there some secret to getting paintings? Redd never seems to show up in my town and nobody ever gives me any. This is holding up my museum 2nd floor shop.

Levi

Banned
Is there some secret to getting paintings? Redd never seems to show up in my town and nobody ever gives me any. This is holding up my museum 2nd floor shop.

Can't hurt to improve your luck with some feng shui. Otherwise it is a waiting game. It is too early in the game for anyone to have doubles on real art, although you might be able to talk someone into a trade if you offer enough. (I personally will be saving any hypothetical doubles on real art to trade for real art I don't have).

Debs

My FC is in my profile, I need some people to come visit Katrina today. I want to hit the 20 fortune mark so I can open up the fortune store thingy.

Thanks in advance if you come help :)

It's the other way around, you need to get your fortune told 20 times for the shop to open. Wifi visitors to Katrina in your town will count towards their total for their own shop not yours.

Tiktaalik

My friend dropped off some coffee beans as a tip for letting him sell some turnips in my town. Can I actually use these for something or did he screw me? :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
is the standard axe random in terms of how long it lasts? I'm sure the first one I grabbed managed at least 10 trees before breaking, possibly a little more. Second one only did about 5.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My friend dropped off some coffee beans as a tip for letting him sell some turnips in my town. Can I actually use these for something or did he screw me? :)

I think they're just for selling. Just got some myself and can't see any other use for them.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
YES! YES! YES! First black rose (which I wait to die so the golden can will make it GOLD!! <insert Goldfinger reference here>) and Ozzie moved the hell out and I didn't lose my perfect town over it.

Roto13

They're only used for selling. Whether or not you were screwed depends on how much he made on the turnips. :p Coffee beans are only worth a few thousand bells, depending on their quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom