• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

I call it my watching room.
for watching.

1010762_539663129423673_818306321_n.jpg

oh man another dream suite winner here

Linius

Why don't you turn the dresser towards the doorway and then put the side table in the space below it?

Well that would look pretty good actually I guess. Gonna do that.

I just left it this way because the first row of the house was symetric with left and right of the door green/white, then an open spot and then furniture in the corner :p

Ok, I finally caved in and bought this game. eShop ($20 cheaper than in Aus, thanks Game UK!).

I am new on the forums (posting wise) and have only had a 3DS XL for a month or so. Loving everything about it so far.

I don't, however, have much set up in the way of 3DS friends and all that (I also have a Wii U - waiting for games :'( ).

So from what I've gathered, you can have friends come visit your town in Animal Crossing?

Chopper

Good start to the day today. My museum expanded, so I have somewhere to put gyroids, finally. I was immediately able to buy a silver axe and one of those sweet display cases that were in Reggie's house.

Also had four new hybrids, which is the most in one day yet, I think.

And Vic'd house site appeared. I feared he was gonna muller a load of carefully placed orchards and flowers, but instead just plonked himself in the middle of a path. I can deal with that.

GAMERG0D

Ugh there's a furniture limit for rooms, I've been placing Gyroids in a single museum room and it says I've reached the limit. :\

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Yup.

I hate Redd, he showed up only once in my AC save. I've been playing like 20 days now.

damn. need help with art, blathers will get all sad :/

edit: All the grass is going to wear away in July isn't it :( already noticable wear compared to yesterday

Yup.

I hate Redd, he showed up only once in my AC save. I've been playing like 20 days now.

I've had him like 3 or 4 times, Gulliver and Sahara meanwhile have only shown up once each. Pete is still the winner though, I swear he shows up like 4 days a week.

Linius

He's in my town right now if you wanna pop over, I got the david statue today hope its real.

If you can hold it for me that would be awesome. How long will he stay in your town from now?

Sr4toks.png

This is how you see if it's real.

I've had him like 3 or 4 times, Gulliver and Sahara meanwhile have only shown up once each. Pete is still the winner though, I swear he shows up like 4 days a week.

I had Gulliver three times and Sahara two times. Katrina once. I've seen Pete two times lurking around in my village.

Chaos17

Ok, I finally caved in and bought this game. eShop ($20 cheaper than in Aus, thanks Game UK!).

I am new on the forums (posting wise) and have only had a 3DS XL for a month or so. Loving everything about it so far.

I don't, however, have much set up in the way of 3DS friends and all that (I also have a Wii U - waiting for games :'( ).

So from what I've gathered, you can have friends come visit your town in Animal Crossing?
Yes, you've to share friendship code that you find on you 3DS main menu (smiley icon).
Only when both parties entered FC, so you will be able to visit each other by going to the train station.

Jintor

Gulliver's passed out on my beach three times now. First time he was going to Canada, then to Vietnam, then to England. Silly bird.

Linius

There since yesterday, but, looking at whats left they all look like fakes according to the guide. =(

Aaaw too bad man.

I haven't been lucky with getting art in trades either. Most of the time I'm too late or it's a fake. So it's still that one painting hanging in my museum :p

IrishNinja

yayyy RED'S FINALLY SHOWIN UP gonna get me some legit art this morning and finally upgrade the museum afterwards hopefully

oh good kati manifested too

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Ok, Ozzie has to die because his new house killed an apple tree which I just planted and hadn't borne fruit yet from an apple I got in another town got demolished. I already hate him.

Caught 3 tarantulas and saw my first scorpion who ran into a building wall and promptly vanished. WTF?

Also, finally got another perfect peach after not seeing one since my first day playing.

Hoping for good turnip prices today! Good luck, stalk marketers.

Wolfe

And there's the clock meaning 4am, guess I'll have to continue the hunt another time.

I still have the fortune teller in my town for a couple more hours if anyone wants to snag their fortune for the day.

hiro4

And there's the clock meaning 4am, guess I'll have to continue the hunt another time.

I still have the fortune teller in my town for a couple more hours if anyone wants to snag their fortune for the day.

Oh can I talk to her?
my FC is: 4098-3060-0621

Wolfe

Anyone available? I just want to bring Katie to another town.

You can try me if you like, gate's open.

Er well I guess I gotta close it to add ya, but whatever.

Edit: Alright you're welcome to try bringing her over if you still need to get rid of her.

anyone willing to let me visit their town? i've got a duck that needs signatures for a "hug an athlete day"...

FC: 5284-2336-6820

I need MORE friendz because why not, add me people, day 2 so far, it's the best game in the series already!
FC: 2492-5458-8031

added you :D add me back, please!

I have no 3DS friends T_T

If anyone wants to add me...

FC: 1075-2022-7761

got you guys, add back when you want :) 0216-0776-8564
I'm still kinda early, just got the QR code machine and I love it

Wolfe

Done adding. I'm on my way I think

edit: LOL. She's always being left behind

Haha she did that to me last time, does she always do that? Btw thanks for letting me snag that hat, hadn't seen it yet but wanted to add it to my wardrobe.

Edit: my T&T Mart has been open all night, it's 4:26 am and it's still open, any particular reason why? (he said it's a time special but I have no idea the reason behind it)

IrishNinja

^awesome alex kidd avatar!

hey, is Redd like Katrina? can others buy from him after i do? cause if so, i'd open my gates later to anyone else waiting on him

A friend just got a 572bpt price.

I'm sorted this week then.

we all need to be this dude's friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom