• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for weeds to spawn at times of the day other than 6AM? I'm pretty sure I only pulled 1 weed today, but normally there are 2 weeds a day. Are there any typical hiding areas that people tend to find weeds tucked away? I've pretty much gone around the entire town and pressed UP to see around trees and still haven't found the missing weed.

I wish I took pictures of this... Apparently I have villagers sleeping with one another.

This morning Samson runs up to me wanting me to make a delivery to Celia. Apparently she "left this item at his house.... " He's one of my favorites, so I'll humor him... I make the delivery and Celia is surprised that she left her "common bed" there. I return to Samson and he asks if she was surprised... this game just keeps on giving. :D

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Can you use the beautiful town ordinance and get the perfect town? Or will it count as a cheat so you cant get the golden watering can?

IrishNinja

aw dammit one villager "!" 'd at me while i was initiating conversation with another...then he forgot entirely. dammit

Heh, Ribbot started wearing my NEPTR design today. How fitting. :D
hni_0014_mpofus6d.jpg

this is an awesome shot right here

0VWNJcz.jpg

3 weeks of farming for PWPs daily to get this. Ironically I can't build it any more since the spot I had left reserved all this time is now my lily hybrid field. FML.

aw congrats tho man! still waiting, i got flower auning thing, stone tablet (thanks, poncho...) and flower garden from my perfect in queue, really cant wait for that one

Hey Mich, I've got your stool.

0dXMMEr.jpg

funny, i just ordered one of these for klaw

BowieZ

Banned
Damn I need outside signatures in the next hour or two! Damn you, demanding cane toad! Anyone willing to open their gates?

MicH

Here are some pictures from the last 8 days or so. A lot has happened in Dewford!

I finallybuilt the police station and Copper was ready to protect Dewford! I looove Copper!

tumblr_mptkt1Z2or1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Sounds good, officer!

Mable gave me her mannequin and I was able to display my complete Link outfit along with my Samus outfit. Looks GREAT!

tumblr_mptkuxkQIP1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My Nintendo room. Starting to look good!

Shampoodle opening and she immediately ruined my hair. God damn it, Harriet

tumblr_mptkweowEh1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I don't know why, but Harriet creeps me out so much. Urgh.

Biskit and Snake is the best damn couple ever, haha

tumblr_mptkxltKVT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Maybe you can benefit from that, Biskit, lol

tumblr_mptl38bK1S1svgayqo1_400.jpg

No kiddin', Snake

tumblr_mptl4rn8rT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Caught Biskit sleeping on a tree stump.. awww he's so cute!

I finished my fossil collection!

tumblr_mptkzi7pOu1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Yessss

Thanks to Farun I was able to visit the Japanese Tanabata event. Thank you for letting me visit!

tumblr_mptl1pVfv11svgayqo1_400.jpg

The bamboo grass is pretty damn cool!

Srinky moved in and look at this INCREDIBLE spot he chose. Amazing. The most perfect spot in my town :D I love him alreeady

tumblr_mptl80ehDs1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mptl6fP2rD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You're so cool, Stinky!

Got 150k HHA points and the golden house model. Now working on the Trendy theme challenge!

tumblr_mptla3Y1TR1svgayqo1_400.jpg

It functions as a light, too! It's awesome!

Built a geyser!

tumblr_mptlbfmD9b1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Oooooh!

... and a fire pit in my new pine tree forest :D

tumblr_mptldibi5x1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Sizzling!

Last night a meteor shower took place. Shooting stars EVERYWHERE :D I managed to make a wish and this morning Wishy sent me a nine lamp. It's the number 9.. as a lamp. Huh

tumblr_mptlf4WmGR1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Look at the beautiful clear sky!

And today Leif gave me the silver can! YAAAAY!!!

tumblr_mptlgbvtNW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I can now water FOUR flowers at once! YES

Oh, and here is my Dream Code forthose wanting to visit my town :) I've already had 6 visit me in a dream, yay!

6900-2174-3954

How does the island storage box work? Do the items inside ever disappear? Will the items be there for another player in your town?

Also, I noticed that you can get silver tools by donating a certain number of bugs or fish. However, to my knowledge, you can only donate things that have not yet been donated. If one player donates the majority of the bugs or fish, are all other players locked out from obtaining the silver fishing rod and net?

zroid

Banned
Also, I noticed that you can get silver tools by donating a certain number of bugs or fish. However, to my knowledge, you can only donate things that have not yet been donated. If one player donates the majority of the bugs or fish, are all other players locked out from obtaining the silver fishing rod and net?

The silver shovel and rod aren't given as rewards per se, rather are randomly sold at the museum shop once the requirements are met.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Two questions!

1) If I don't gather fruit from my trees, is it bad? Like, leaving it on there won't kill the fruit or the tree, right?

2) I have a fruit plantation going on. I've got my trees laid in a 4x4 pattern. For whatever reason, there are two trees in my group that simply won't grow. It's not next to a house/rock/cliff/stream, it's in the middle of the rest of the tree group. Other trees in a similar location related to the other trees are growing fine. Any idea why it won't grow?

The silver shovel and rod aren't given as rewards per se, rather are randomly sold at the museum shop once the requirements are met.
Oh, I see. Thank you! I haven't unlocked the museum shop just yet. Does the museum begin selling them once the players donate the required number collectively, or does one player have to do it?

So kind, see you shortly!

Gonna leave you some fossils if you want and Master Sword and a Kart seeing as I've got dupes.

Oh, I see. Thank you! I haven't unlocked the museum shop just yet. Does the museum begin selling them once the players donate the required number collectively, or does one player have to do it?

I believe for fishing rod and bugnet all you need to get is 30 donated fish and bugs for them to appear.

Tash

Here are some pictures from the last 8 days or so. A lot has happened in Dewford!

I finallybuilt the police station and Copper was ready to protect Dewford! I looove Copper!

tumblr_mptkt1Z2or1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Sounds good, officer!

Mable gave me her mannequin and I was able to display my complete Link outfit along with my Samus outfit. Looks GREAT!

tumblr_mptkuxkQIP1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My Nintendo room. Starting to look good!

Shampoodle opening and she immediately ruined my hair. God damn it, Harriet

tumblr_mptkweowEh1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I don't know why, but Harriet creeps me out so much. Urgh.

Biskit and Snake is the best damn couple ever, haha

tumblr_mptkxltKVT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Maybe you can benefit from that, Biskit, lol

tumblr_mptl38bK1S1svgayqo1_400.jpg

No kiddin', Snake

tumblr_mptl4rn8rT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Caught Biskit sleeping on a tree stump.. awww he's so cute!

I finished my fossil collection!

tumblr_mptkzi7pOu1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Yessss

Thanks to Farun I was able to visit the Japanese Tanabata event. Thank you for letting me visit!

tumblr_mptl1pVfv11svgayqo1_400.jpg

The bamboo grass is pretty damn cool!

Srinky moved in and look at this INCREDIBLE spot he chose. Amazing. The most perfect spot in my town :D I love him alreeady

tumblr_mptl80ehDs1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mptl6fP2rD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You're so cool, Stinky!

Got 150k HHA points and the golden house model. Now working on the Trendy theme challenge!

tumblr_mptla3Y1TR1svgayqo1_400.jpg

It functions as a light, too! It's awesome!

Built a geyser!

tumblr_mptlbfmD9b1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Oooooh!

... and a fire pit in my new pine tree forest :D

tumblr_mptldibi5x1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Sizzling!

Last night a meteor shower took place. Shooting stars EVERYWHERE :D I managed to make a wish and this morning Wishy sent me a nine lamp. It's the number 9.. as a lamp. Huh

tumblr_mptlf4WmGR1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Look at the beautiful clear sky!

And today Leif gave me the silver can! YAAAAY!!!

tumblr_mptlgbvtNW1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I can now water FOUR flowers at once! YES

Oh, and here is my Dream Code forthose wanting to visit my town :) I've already had 6 visit me in a dream, yay!

6900-2174-3954

Wow, awesome :)
Two questions:
How do you get mannequins from her?
Is that your own path pattern? I love that one with the grass on the side :)

Debs

Two questions!

1) If I don't gather fruit from my trees, is it bad? Like, leaving it on there won't kill the fruit or the tree, right?

2) I have a fruit plantation going on. I've got my trees laid in a 4x4 pattern. For whatever reason, there are two trees in my group that simply won't grow. It's not next to a house/rock/cliff/stream, it's in the middle of the rest of the tree group. Other trees in a similar location related to the other trees are growing fine. Any idea why it won't grow?

No it's not bad to leave fruit on a tree.

You can only grow a certain amount of trees within an area, if you try to grow more they will die.

Gartooth

What just happened? I was in my town walking around and rubbed up against a tree which prompted a leaf furniture to hit the ground. When it did it turned into a bug and got away before I could catch it. Is it a rare insect or what?

IrishNinja

What just happened? I was in my town walking around and rubbed up against a tree which prompted a leaf furniture to hit the ground. When it did it turned into a bug and got away before I could catch it. Is it a rare insect or what?

haha yeah it freaked me out too...it's a leaf bug! i forget its name but you gotta catch it man, its easier than scorpys & tarantulas at least...but i havent seen one since, come to think of it

edit there you go

MicH

Wow, awesome :)
Two questions:
How do you get mannequins from her?
Is that your own path pattern? I love that one with the grass on the side :)
There are four mannequins in total. One will be given to you by GracieGrace when you get the final T&T store and buy something from her. The other three are from the Able Sisters.

You get one by becoming friends with Sable
You get one by buying 51 (i think?) pieces of clothing from Mable
And the last is unconfirmed. You get it from Labelle, but some are saying you have to buy 31 accessories (which doesn't seem to be the case), some are saying you have to buy an accessory for 31 days straight.

The path is from here: http://bibidesign.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-97.html

Click "read more" in the buttom of the post.

And the last is unconfirmed. You get it from Labelle, but some are saying you have to buy 31 accessories (which doesn't seem to be the case), some are saying you have to buy an accessory for 31 days straight.

I think it's 31 day straight, I've brought way more than 31 accessories and still ain't got the 3rd mannequin of her XD. Still ain't seen Gracie though....

Animekatt

Your town is so lovely MicH! I need to come visit it sometime.

I think I'm gonna have to offer up a service for people to just come by my town to drop off Katie. I need more people to visit so I can change my train station already!

Chopper

Your town is so lovely MicH! I need to come visit it sometime.

I think I'm gonna have to offer up a service for people to just come by my town to drop off Katie. I need more people to visit so I can change my train station already!
Nah. You just need an epic turnip price. :)

Roto13

Oh my god I finally got my Labelle mannequin I definitely had to buy way more than 31 accessories I am literally sleeping on a bed of wigs and sunglasses

I think it's 31 day straight, I've brought way more than 31 accessories and still ain't got the 3rd mannequin of her XD. Still ain't seen Gracie though....

Gracie doesn't start showing up until the TIY store is built, after that she is a random (although seemingly fairly rare) visitor to town.

RaidenZR

Oh my god I finally got my Labelle mannequin I definitely had to buy way more than 31 accessories I am literally sleeping on a bed of wigs and sunglasses

I see some people with two mannequins... Do you have to just keep buying stuff? I looked and saw that was NOT re-orderable in the catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom