• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

0VWNJcz.jpg

3 weeks of farming for PWPs daily to get this. Ironically I can't build it any more since the spot I had left reserved all this time is now my lily hybrid field. FML.

Time to go choppin'. I see an island fruit tree.

Has anyone built the fence area yet?

What does one put in there? I mean, just flowers?

For the LOVE OF NOOK, DO NOT BUILD THAT THING. Its useless and is going to give you GRASS WEAR for placing it. 6 spaces inside is NOT enough for hybridizing flowers. NO. JUST NO.

EDIT: I SEE YOU BOUGHT IT ALREADY. ACNL GAF, pay attention and learn.

Time to go choppin'. I see an island fruit tree.
Haha, don't worry - I'm eliminating almost all of them eventually. Still need to unlock the Flower Arch, Illuminated Tree, Zen Garden and Bus Stop PWPs along with a getting hold of bunch of bamboo shoots and then I can finally work on replacing all the trees in town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
EDIT: I SEE YOU BOUGHT IT ALREADY. ACNL GAF, pay attention and learn.
I should make notes for the next OT (though the pace of this thread has slowed down so we won't need one for a while). Island bugs and this should definitely be in it.

MicH

Your town is so lovely MicH! I need to come visit it sometime.

I think I'm gonna have to offer up a service for people to just come by my town to drop off Katie. I need more people to visit so I can change my train station already!
Thank you for your kind words! :D I would love to visit your town sometime as well!

7gVHgbz.jpg

Any ideas why this cedar didn't grow?

Also is the shitty image quality because I posted it to Facebook, or does the Nintendo Image upload thing always do this?

Philia

Srinky moved in and look at this INCREDIBLE spot he chose. Amazing. The most perfect spot in my town :D I love him alreeady

tumblr_mptl80ehDs1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Reminds me of how quaint of a spot Colton has moved into mine. Just right next to the bushes. I REALLY like to think that bushes are a good deterrent to keep pesky neighbors from moving on top of our paths. But then again, rocks are definitely a deterrent lol.

BO-40ntCQAAOE1u.jpg:large

Gartooth

I completely forgot about how shitty grass erosion is and I have several dirt patches in town. I never run anymore inside town and plant flowers on dirt patches. Anything else I can do about this?

Philia

I completely forgot about how shitty grass erosion is and I have several dirt patches in town. I never run anymore inside town and plant flowers on dirt patches. Anything else I can do about this?

Focus on smaller PWPs instead until you get better versions of it. IE, opt for a wind turbine (one spot) instead of a solar panel which takes up 3 spots or something.

Statue fountain is smaller than the regular fountain too. I'm just plopping Lamp Posts til I get better requests.

Also tile your paths (make them look like roads) and they seem to protect the grass from wear. Don't take it from me though, I've read this and experienced this for myself. So I alone can only attest to this that its working out pretty well for me. I also used bushes to protect the grass which is also working out pretty well too.

MicH

Reminds me of how quaint of a spot Colton has moved into mine. Just right next to the bushes. I REALLY like to think that bushes are a good deterrent to keep pesky neighbors from moving on top of our paths. But then again, rocks are definitely a deterrent lol.

That would be nice. I still fear the day a villager will move in right in the middle of my path. So far alive been very lucky though!

I'm so sick of this. I NEVER run except on my path sometimes. Yet my town looks RERRIBLE with all the grass detoriation. And I never run? What the hell is this. I will take pictures later

Philia

I'm so sick of this. I NEVER run except on my path sometimes. Yet my town looks RERRIBLE with all the grass detoriation. And I never run? What the hell is this. I will take pictures later

Yeah... the worst grass deterioration is always found on the river beds. Because we have walked back and forth on it to fish for the god damn fish all that time. I've noticed it. :T

Has anyone using the beautiful town ordinance ran into weeds? I swear the point of that thing is to prevent any weeds from forming in your town, but I've just found a weed and a dandelion growing today.

Philia

Has anyone using the beautiful town ordinance ran into weeds? I swear the point of that thing is to prevent any weeds from forming in your town, but I've just found a weed and a dandelion growing today.

Yes, I run into clover patches a lot. Which is a good thing! I'm trying SO hard to get a lucky clover. :(

Does anyone in this thread actually like the balloon furniture?

Mikor.

No. If you do you are bad should feel bad.

And he had disappeared when he had gotten them all since. ;)

I got Redd today and he finally sold me a legit painting I don't have. :) Its a painting that's always real regardless (there's no fake version of it), so I'm happy today's productive. My hybrids weren't.

Animekatt

You are so lucky your Colton moved into a good space. I'll never forgive him for moving in front of me. It's too bad I want him to move though, since he's a nice horse.

Philia

You are so lucky your Colton moved into a good space. I'll never forgive him for moving in front of me. It's too bad I want him to move though, since he's a nice horse.

My husband was the one that pushed him out. When Colton told me where he was from, I was like what. I looked at my husband, and he's like, Good luck and enjoy! I'm gonna make him PAY FOR THAT. XD

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Grass degradation happens even when you're just walking? I thought it just happens when you run.

Got dammit Ninty.

MicH

My husband was the one that pushed him out. When Colton told me where he was from, I was like what. I looked at my husband, and he's like, Good luck and enjoy! I'm gonna make him PAY FOR THAT. XD
Haha, that's hilarious!

Apparently Blaire is moving out of my town on the 17th. Won't stop her, so if anyone wants to convince her to move to their town, let me know

I blame Zeer0id for her wanting to move :p

Gartooth

Grass degradation happens even when you're just walking? I thought it just happens when you run.

Got dammit Ninty.
It was way worse in City Folk and practically ruined the game for some given how fickle the system was. Not as bad this time but I can't believe the dev team stuck with it given player hate.

Mekere

Rhaaa, it's been storming ALL DAY! Isn't it supposed to be the sunny season :'(

Philia: I have a new Red carnation!

tumblr_mptyjlPhjp1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I also have my first pair of "pure" flowers. Grow from seeds. Now let's see what kind of X1 I will get :)
tumblr_mptylccLLC1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

And I was annoyed at my villagers wearing the crappy default designs, so I decided to put some "better" ones.

tumblr_mptyn21y7F1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

The first one is just a copy of a design I found on internet, the second one is a mix of 2 designs from the same website, the third is an attempt at making Tsugumi dress in K-on and the last is just a shirt. I actually kinda enjoyed doing them, I may try to make some more often.

Roto13

Ok, who wants to catalog this Japanese DLC?

oBp65Lk.png

Probably not going to spend too long doing this right now, but I'll do it again sometime soon. My friend code is in my profile. Please post here instead of sending me a PM. :p

Don't have to bring anything as "payment" or whatever, but if someone wants to donate some gold ore or the Cabana dresser, floor, or wall, I could use all of those things.

I'm also going to leave some Nintendo items on the ground for people to take home because I have extras.

Philia

Rhaaa, it's been storming ALL DAY! Isn't it supposed to be the sunny season :'(

Philia: I have a new Red carnation!

tumblr_mptyjlPhjp1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I also have my first pair of "pure" flowers. Grow from seeds. Now let's see what kind of X1 I will get :)
tumblr_mptylccLLC1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

And I was annoyed at my villagers wearing the crappy default designs, so I decided to put some "better" ones.

tumblr_mptyn21y7F1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

The first one is just a copy of a design I found on internet, the second one is a mix of 2 designs from the same website, the third is an attempt at making Tsugumi dress in K-on and the last is just a shirt. I actually kinda enjoyed doing them, I may try to make some more often.

Very NICE! So glad you got your new carnation! :) Yellow and White rose will just spawn another white or yellow rose unfortunately.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

oBp65Lk.png

Probably not going to spend too long doing this right now, but I'll do it again sometime soon. My friend code is in my profile. Please post here instead of sending me a PM. :p

Don't have to bring anything as "payment" or whatever, but if someone wants to donate some gold ore or the Cabana dresser, floor, or wall, I could use all of those things.

I'm also going to leave some Nintendo items on the ground for people to take home because I have extras.

I'll be adding you soon. FC in my profile.

oBp65Lk.png

I'm coming with golden ores nuggets than Roto =P (too much Harvest Moon influence XD)

zroid

Banned
Apparently Blaire is moving out of my town on the 17th. Won't stop her, so if anyone wants to convince her to move to their town, let me know

I blame Zeer0id for her wanting to move :p

Blaaaaaiiiiire~~~~

My town is full. :(

DAMN YOU FRECKLES

Hi Gaf, two questions:

1) What are for you the best QR Codes websites ?

2) Have anyone of you already seen "The Shining" walls and floors ? I'd really like to find that, it must exists somewhere on the Internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom