• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My campsite has been getting a workout lately. Fourth camper in like 6 days. Today it's O'Hare.

Philia

My campsite has been getting a workout lately. Fourth camper in like 6 days. Today it's O'Hare.

I just learned that Rosie is moving out at someone's town. I'm PUSHING HARD to get her into my town. Trouble is, I'm fucking full at the moment. :(

I'm STILL campaigning ROCKET to GTFO, she still pissing off my other villagers and making THEM want to move out. :(

Will I be able to get Rosie to come over when I'm full at the moment? DO I HAVE A CHANCE??? :( Please. Someone assure me that I will and get Rosie.

Stat!

Awesome. Curlos is moving out.

Kinda wish I let Goldie stay but I might let Maple stay instead.

Also, Blathers finally had a brilliant idea to put a second floor in the museum.

"I'd like a coffee with not a lot of milk, please!"
"Yum that tastes good but there wasn't a lot of milk. Maybe next time!"
TAKE YOUR COFFEE AND GTFO!!!!!

Ok, who wants to catalog this Japanese DLC?

oBp65Lk.png

Probably not going to spend too long doing this right now, but I'll do it again sometime soon. My friend code is in my profile. Please post here instead of sending me a PM. :p

Don't have to bring anything as "payment" or whatever, but if someone wants to donate some gold ore or the Cabana dresser, floor, or wall, I could use all of those things.

I'm also going to leave some Nintendo items on the ground for people to take home because I have extras.

Damn why am I always at work when this happens :(

Niraj

I just learned that Rosie is moving out at someone's town. I'm PUSHING HARD to get her into my town. Trouble is, I'm fucking full at the moment. :(

I'm STILL campaigning ROCKET to GTFO, she still pissing off my other villagers and making THEM want to move out. :(

Will I be able to get Rosie to come over when I'm full at the moment? DO I HAVE A CHANCE??? :( Please. Someone assure me that I will and get Rosie.

I'm guessing if you're full there's no chance :( I guess it depends on if you can get somebody to leave before their Rosie is all packed up...which might be tough. As an aside, I probably have something for you :)

Thanks Roto13 for letting me catalog that stuff btw. Good man.

MicH

I just want to put this out there in case there's a 1% chance of this happening:

If anyone has a Cheri moving out, PLEASE LET ME KNOW :( Or even has Cheri and kind of want her out. I want her so bad :(

She seems like such a rare character compared to others like MUFFY, Bob and Annalise.

Ok, who wants to catalog this Japanese DLC?

oBp65Lk.png

Probably not going to spend too long doing this right now, but I'll do it again sometime soon. My friend code is in my profile. Please post here instead of sending me a PM. :p

Don't have to bring anything as "payment" or whatever, but if someone wants to donate some gold ore or the Cabana dresser, floor, or wall, I could use all of those things.

I'm also going to leave some Nintendo items on the ground for people to take home because I have extras.

I'd love to visit but the mobile site won't let me see your FC. If you're still open, can you send me yours? Mine is 4527-7224-5126

Philia

I'm guessing if you're full there's no chance :( I guess it depends on if you can get somebody to leave before their Rosie is all packed up...which might be tough. As an aside, I probably have something for you :)

Yeah... she's leaving on the 16th. I don't know if I'll be able to get a villager to move out before then. There's a few villagers I haven't even bothered to talk to to learn if they're thinking about moving so hopefully one of them does. SOON, asap. ETC.

Wait, one of my trees had its leaves fall off.
Does it grow back?

Nope, its choppin time.

Roto13

I'd love to visit but the mobile site won't let me see your FC. If you're still open, can you send me yours? Mine is 4527-7224-5126

2878-9697-8191 is mine. I'll add you in a minute.

Looks like there's not a lot of interest otherwise. :p I'll probably close the gates after you come and do this again later.

2878-9697-8191 is mine. I'll add you in a minute.

Looks like there's not a lot of interest otherwise. :p I'll probably close the gates after you come and do this again later.

I'm actually doing something else in someone else's town but I have interest. I'll just keep track of the thread when you start up. I have a gold ore to spare, I think.

BowieZ

Banned
So how come this thread ground to a halt this week? It's barely been out a month (in the US), but I guess that was enough for most people. Unless people are still playing but don't have anything to say any more.

MicH

So how come this thread ground to a halt this week? It's barely been out a month (in the US), but I guess that was enough for most people. Unless people are still playing but don't have anything to say any more.
Yeah, I think s lot of people get burned out wuickly on this series.

Time to clean up the friend list

Philia

Yeah, I think s lot of people get burned out wuickly on this series.

Time to clean up the friend list

And bought this game thinking its a 30-50 hour game of sorts. SMH.

I had to be BLUNT to a few of my friends who were interested. I had to tell them, THIS IS NOT A game that you just pick up and play where you left off after a week or a month even.

Even worse for those that aren't social enough.

hiro4

I'm getting a little burned out.
But I have spent more than 50 hours already o this game so I'm not surprised.

I'm just gonna dial the Gametime down a bit.
Less beetle hunting more fooling around taking with the villagers.

My fossil collection is almost complete also.
I'll probably go all in with turnips next week so I can pay off my final upgrades for my house. After that just relaxing and enjoying the show.

So I transferred my data to a new purple 3ds, and everything is fine but my friends list in game. When I try to click the on-switch, it asks of I want to turn best friend messaging. I click yes, and it says I need to set parental controls. I've never even set them, and even if I did, my settings should have transferred over. Anything I can do, or do I need to set up parental controls and just put it on full access?

Hanging out with people online can be fun, but it can get aggravating if you're focusing on the collection aspect and you get so many repeat items. I'm on a quest for a great home and gold tools and a complete museum.

Philia

Hanging out with people online can be fun, but it can get aggravating if you're focusing on the collection aspect and you get so many repeat items. I'm on a quest for a great home and gold tools and a complete museum.

Which pushes a lot for social. You can get through collections faster with trading. Namingly fossils, Redd's, sets, Exterior orders, and ninty items along the many other unorderable items.

Speaking of... I got another gyroid from Niraj! Thank you!

These are the gyroids I have left to get!

Buzzoid.png
I need the tiny one, mini buzzoid.

Nebuloid.png
I need the Slim Nebuloid (not the tall green one) which is the purple one with both arms up (not the mini one either). Slim and Tall are of the same height...

Poltergoid.png
I need the Tall Poltergoid one.

Squelchoid.jpg
The one on the left is the normal Squelchoid is the one I need.

zigg

So I transferred my data to a new purple 3ds, and everything is fine but my friends list in game. When I try to click the on-switch, it asks of I want to turn best friend messaging. I click yes, and it says I need to set parental controls. I've never even set them, and even if I did, my settings should have transferred over. Anything I can do, or do I need to set up parental controls and just put it on full access?
You need to talk to your mom and get her to type in the code for you.

(Really, that's kinda weird! Was the new 3DS new-new or secondhand?)

You need to talk to your mom and get her to type in the code for you.

(Really, that's kinda weird! Was the new 3DS new-new or secondhand?)
New-new. Right out of the box. I didn't even set anything up except an internet connection before the transfer. Pretty weird.

Edit: just set up a parental code and put everything on non restricted. Odd issue.

Oxx

Weather is too nice for gaming.

Niraj

Speaking of... I got another gyroid from Niraj! Thank you!

No problem. I liked that one, but it was just sitting in my basement, which I rarely venture into anyway, so I felt kind of bad for holding out on you :p

I'll open my gates again later. :p Don't worry guys.
Aw yes!

A lot of people got burned out. Also, a few of the regular posters in the previous threads stick to IRC.

A lot of people are still playing the game. Even though I liked the constant activity of our previous threads, I will admit that this one is easier to follow. :lol

Edit: If anyone has Kabuki moving out of their town, I'd be glad to try and convince him to my town.

I have my fingers crossed over here!!

Man, my playing is going to be so light this weekend because I have something going on. I'll probably take breaks to play anyways. Even still, up to 136 hours now which is amazing for me. Not gonna break my Warcraft hours though. *chuckles*

And I decided that I was going to make my basement the Japan campus DLC so if you're lucky enough to SP me, you'll be able to order it.

Edit: If anyone has Kabuki moving out of their town, I'd be glad to try and convince him to my town.

I have Kabuki but Portia just moved out so I dunno how long till he cycles. The moment he mentions it though, I'll let you know. He's been a cool cat but I'm ready for him to move on.

UberTag

Why would anyone with a really awesome villager let them leave?
Stitches tried to bail on me yesterday and I was like, "No dude. Don't leave. I'd miss you."
And so he stayed.

What I'm missing is a Snooty and an Uchi villager.
And I've got 2 Peppy, 2 Jocks and 2 Smug villagers I can thin out for room plus one current vacancy.

There's a Snooty villager in my campground right now (a rabbit named Tiffany) but she's sort of freaking me out. Already have two bunnies in my village in Snake and Carmen so I don't plan to add a 3rd.

Why would anyone with a really awesome villager let them leave?
Stitches tried to bail on me yesterday and I was like, "No dude. Don't leave. I'd miss you."
And so he stayed.

What I'm missing is a Snooty and an Uchi villager.
And I've got 2 Peppy, 2 Jocks and 2 Smug villagers I can thin out for room plus one current vacancy.

There's a Snooty villager in my campground right now (a rabbit named Tiffany) but she's sort of freaking me out. Already have two bunnies in my village in Snake and Carmen so I don't plan to add a 3rd.

I'm not letting anyone bail...not until I get my golden watering can. After that point, I have one of each personality type, plus a duplicate Lazy. Doc's not all that cool so I'd be okay letting him go. If he was replaced with another Uchi, I could finally ditch Diva. :)

Niraj

Thanks Niraj :) now have regal completely catalogued

If anyone has the following please let me know:
- modern wall
- dotted wall
- polka dot chair
- blue wall
- blue bed
- blue cabinet

That'd finish those themes off.
Here is a link to my catalogue showing what I have that you might want.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsOiUIfkczM6dGFReGxtVVJXdDk4MjZjWklEY3B4RGc&usp=sharing

Dude I actually just got a dotted wall from a villager, you're welcome to it. Can also order a modern wall for you if you want.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Guys, I have 45 fossils I need to get rid of. Check out my goddamn spreadsheet.

Personally, I only need a styraco skull and dinosaur egg. Im open to trade them for missing Nintendo items also. Hell, I'll even take bells.

Your dupes match really well with my missing ones. Only have a green shell and can add bells. Here is what I need
- ankylosaurus tail
- apatosaurus skull
- ichthyosaur skull
- plesiosaur torso
- pteradon l.wing
- spinosaurus skull
- stegosaurus tail
- styracosaurus torso
- amber
- Peking man

Edit: Niraj, you're the man as always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom