• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Thanks Niraj :) now have regal completely catalogued

If anyone has the following please let me know:
- modern wall
- dotted wall
- polka dot chair
- blue wall
- blue bed
- blue cabinet

That'd finish those themes off.
Here is a link to my catalogue showing what I have that you might want.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsOiUIfkczM6dGFReGxtVVJXdDk4MjZjWklEY3B4RGc&usp=sharing
I have everything on your hitlist but the Blue Bed and Polka-Dot Chair either on-hand now or via catalog in 3 hours.

You've got items I want, too. Game for an afternoon cataloging swap?

MicH

Thanks Niraj :) now have regal completely catalogued

If anyone has the following please let me know:
- modern wall
- dotted wall
- polka dot chair
- blue wall
- blue bed
- blue cabinet

That'd finish those themes off.
Here is a link to my catalogue showing what I have that you might want.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsOiUIfkczM6dGFReGxtVVJXdDk4MjZjWklEY3B4RGc&usp=sharing
I can bring the polka dot chair for you to catalog. JUST received it for my Polka dot room

Here's one for the Shining carpet that I did. It turned out alright

zcR2rXl.jpg

3151fBG.jpg

Exactly what I wanted ! Thank you !

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I have everything on your hitlist but the Blue Bed and Polka-Dot Chair either on-hand now or via catalog in 3 hours.

You've got items I want, too. Game for an afternoon cataloging swap?

Sounds good. Will give Niraj a break too, only just got some items from him :)

I can bring the polka dot chair for you to catalog. JUST received it for my Polka dot room

Perfect,can do that when you grab the bed.

celebi23

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Stego Torso (x2)
Stego Tail
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Megacero Torso
Dimetrodon Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

How is it you don't have Club LOL yet and dozens of songs? Just from other people?

I have...four. Two from KK and two from ordering those again and trading with someone else. I guess I'm just slacking.

zigg

Why would anyone with a really awesome villager let them leave?
I have villagers who are cool except for the fact they PLANT YELLOW ROSES AND TULIPS ALL OVER MY CAREFULLY ARRANGED GARDENS.

…just sayin'. :)

EDIT: Just to give you a visual. This villager is really awesome. We laugh, we write letters, we trade fleas for expensive furniture. And then I step foot outside my house and they're standing in the middle of a diamond of white roses. They stop. They get that look on their face like they're simultaneously constipated and also pondering foreign monetary policy.

*pop*

GODDAMMIT

Philia

I have villagers who are cool except for the fact they PLANT YELLOW ROSES AND TULIPS ALL OVER MY CAREFULLY ARRANGED GARDENS.

…just sayin'. :)

EDIT: Just to give you a visual. This villager is really awesome. We laugh, we write letters, we trade fleas for expensive furniture. And then I step foot outside my house and they're standing in the middle of a diamond of white roses. They stop. They get that look on their face like they're simultaneously constipated and also pondering foreign monetary policy.

*pop*

GODDAMMIT

LMAO dying. This is why I love bushes man. They keep THEM OUT. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
On the plus side today, I got my perfect town status and Ruby is moving out of the place I want for my lighthouse. On the bad side, Francine put her house in a terrible location in my town.

Debs

Seems that a lot of people have stopped playing AC so I'm looking for some active people to add to my friends list, especially those that are AC addicts like me and don't plan to stop playing soon :p My FC is in my profile.

Philia

Seems that a lot of people have stopped playing AC so I'm looking for some active people to add to my friends list, especially those that are AC addicts like me and don't plan to stop playing soon :p My FC is in my profile.

I'll add you. I like your posts so far, knowledgeable, serious and reliable! :3 Pming you my FC.

Lionel just sold me a fourth legit painting. Best villager confirmed.
I've got a villager named Agnes who's done the same thing, which is 4 more real paintings than I've gotten from Redd :/

I can't stand her attitude but I can't let her leave until my museum is filled lol
I just let Clyde move out for the same reason... well that and the fact that he's the only villager making suggestions and they're all TERRIBLE!

A pile of pipes, Clyde? Really???

celebi23

How is it you don't have Club LOL yet and dozens of songs? Just from other people?

I have...four. Two from KK and two from ordering those again and trading with someone else. I guess I'm just slacking.
I've just been trading tons of stuff for cataloging music and then letting people catalogue my music collection in exchange for cataloging their music collection. Which ones do you have? If you want, I can have you over at my town to catalogue my collection. Just shoot me a PM with your FC if you want to do that.

I've had a couple Jacob's Ladder show up in my town over the past week. That should mean my town has a perfect rating, right?

How do I get the gold watering can?

Tenumi

Banned
I'm still actively playing... even if I haven't been to anybody's towns...

One of the reasons Genji's my favorite in my town:

tumblr_mpbxtak4nU1sxhsxlo1_400.jpg

Its expanded since then.

Philia

Great thanks! :D

Dawww, awesome, another for Girl GAF. Awesome. I don't EVER delete my girls. EVER. :3

Also wanted to say Marvie_3's town is AWESOME. AWESOME with bushes. :3 He got me trumped with his bushes! :3 Don't let that sporty avatar fool you, he's ALL SERIOUS BUSINESS.

flippedb

Banned
Fossils I have

Ankylo torso x2
Megacero skull
Coprolite
Stego Torso
Tricera tail
Apato torso
Diplo neck x3
Amber
Dinosaur track x2
Peking man
Dimetrodon torso
Archaeopteryx
Trilobite
Diplo skull
Sabertooth skull

I'm looking for art (paintings, sculptures), bells, fossils I don't have (you'll have to offer me, since I don't know what I own lol), modern and minimalistic furniture, kk songs, perfect fruit. Basically, whatever you have lol

PM me

G-Pink

Nooooooo. I was so excited to put in a lighthouse after it was suggested, so I put up Lloyd, and then checked Isabelle, and I no longer have perfect town rating. D:

What did I doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Philia

Nooooooo. I was so excited to put in a lighthouse after it was suggested, so I put up Lloyd, and then checked Isabelle, and I no longer have perfect town rating. D:

What did I doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

LOL calm down, do you have a lot of items on the ground? Like coins, honeycombs, fossils and gyroids?

MicH

OK, it's time for some trading!

First, does anyone have any duplicate Katie items? I got an extra digital photo frame and would like to trade it to another Katie item that isn't the Sketchbook or the photo frame.

Also if anyone has the Modern Chair, please let me know. I would gladly pay double for it or get you whatever you may need (if I can).

Nintendo items.

I have the following extras:

Triple Red Shells
Yoshi's Egg
Coin
Kart
Fire Bar
Triforce
Varia Suit
Varia Suit pants
Hero's boots
Super Mushroom

I need the following:

Master Sword
Midna Mask
Mushroom Mural
Block Floor
S.S. Dolphin

If anyone wants to trade, please post here or send me a PM :D

Marvie_3

Banned
Dawww, awesome, another for Girl GAF. Awesome. I don't EVER delete my girls. EVER. :3

Also wanted to say Marvie_3's town is AWESOME. AWESOME with bushes. :3 He got me trumped with his bushes! :3 Don't let that sporty avatar fool you, he's ALL SERIOUS BUSINESS.
My town is now Philia approved.

ibwFeTAtf6wNkh.gif

Elija2

What do I have to do to get Sable to give me a mannequin? I unlocked the QR code machine weeks ago and have continued to talk to her every single day since, but she still hasn't given it to me.

G-Pink

LOL calm down, do you have a lot of items on the ground? Like coins, honeycombs, fossils and gyroids?

Nah, nothing. I should also have more than enough trees and flowers. The citizens say the down is underdeveloped, and they want more public works projects, but it was perfect yesterday.

First, does anyone have any duplicate Katie items? I got an extra digital photo frame and would like to trade it to another Katie item that isn't the Sketchbook or the photo frame.
I've got a Toy Camera and really (really) need a digital photo frame.

These are the gyroids I have left to get!

Squelchoid.jpg
The one on the left is the normal Squelchoid is the one I need.

I swear I've got a Squelchoid sitting in my museum storage room, lemme check and get back to you on that.
Edit: Yep, I've got one.

My town is now Philia approved.

ibwFeTAtf6wNkh.gif
Right click > save as

Wolfe

Shibata spending his time on the island confirmed

Look closer, he's just wearing a Mii mask, no tan :p

Also fuck these damn silver slingshots, I'm drowning in them!

What do I have to do to get Sable to give me a mannequin? I unlocked the QR code machine weeks ago and have continued to talk to her every single day since, but she still hasn't given it to me.

No idea, I got mine literally a day or two after unlocking the QR machine, few days after that got the one from Mable.

MicH

OK, I just did a MASS deletion of my friend list. SO sorry if you got deleted, it is SO HARD to tell who is who when everyone is "Justin" or "Sam". I will try to add some of the active peeps in this thread :D

I've got a Toy Camera and really (really) need a digital photo frame.

I swear I've got a Squelchoid sitting in my museum storage room, lemme check and get back to you on that.

Right click > save as
Haha, let's do it!

Let me just see if I have you first.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

EDIT No probs, already got each other

Philia

OK, I just did a MASS deletion of my friend list. SO sorry if you got deleted, it is SO HARD to tell who is who when everyone is "Justin" or "Sam". I will try to add some of the active peeps in this thread :D

Man I know... I really wish people would just use their GAF names on their Messages or profile. Its annoying lol.

Haha, let's do it!

Let me just see if I have you first.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

EDIT No probs, already got each other
Cool. It'd be best if you open your gate, after the disconnections I've had with people visiting my town recently I'd rather be cautious.

MicH

Man I know... I really wish people would just use their GAF names on their Messages or profile. Its annoying lol.
Yeah, it really is. I just changed mine to my GAF name (added an H lol)

I've got a mushroom mural you're welcome to Mich.
Oooh, you don't want anything for it!? :eek:

Cool. It'd be best if you open your gate, after the disconnections I've had with people visiting my town recently I'd rather be cautious.
Great, opening gates now

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Also if anyone has the Modern Chair, please let me know. I would gladly pay double for it or get you whatever you may need (if I can).

I can order that tomorrow morning alongside ubertag's stuff. Would be here in the afternoon my time. Let me know if you are ok to wait for it.

Elija2

No idea, I got mine literally a day or two after unlocking the QR machine, few days after that got the one from Mable.

Hmm...maybe I need to scan more patterns in using the QR machine? I can't imagine that's it though, I've already used it to scan 5 patterns in.

MicH

Naw it's just a spare, you're more than welcome to it.
Thanks, man! My gates are open if you wanna come over or I can come to you, whicever you prefer.

I can order that tomorrow morning alongside ubertag's stuff. Would be here in the afternoon my time. Let me know if you are ok to wait for it.
You pull through everytime. Damn, let me check if I have the Blue bed (which I think you're still missing?)

EDIT: I do not. Is there anything else you need?

Wolfe

Alright I'll be over in a sec, gotta go snag it from my house (was using it as temporary bathroom wall lol).

I'm still looking at the Train Station's Available Towns screen and not seeing the town I want to go to! :3
Haha. Considering the state of my flowers at the moment I'd rather not let you see my town :p
It'd be best off if you open your gates and let me drop the Squelchoid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom