• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Haha. Considering the state of my flowers at the moment I'd rather not let you see my town :p
It'd be best off if you open your gates and let me drop the Squelchoid off.

Alright. I just merely trying to help people get their train stations upgraded since I got mine done already. Plus my whole town is kinda tiled off/flowered/bushes/trees enough lol.

Open.

LMAO Zigg, I love that shock emote. Oh thanks for reminding me I need to see Shrunk!

celebi23

Anyone wanna catalogue some songs? If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with your FC. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. Just include in the PM if you have any songs not on my list. We could catalogue each other's music collection. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I really need to make a list of like everything I have in my catalog just so I know what not to buy from campers. I make these dudes rich.

Encountered a Molly and a Joppy today at Club Tortimer. Nice folks. I'm Pmayer. Wonder if they're Gaffers. I don't think Molly is, but Joppy seemed to be quite the pro.

Philia

Just three gyroids left! :) Huge thank you to azure phoenix for one of his. :)

Buzzoid.png
I need the tiny one, mini buzzoid.

Nebuloid.png
I need the Slim Nebuloid (not the tall green one) which is the purple one with both arms up (not the mini one either). Slim and Tall are of the same height...

Poltergoid.png
I need the Tall Poltergoid.

Acid08

Banned

Buzzoid.png

Nebuloid.png
I need the Slim Nebuloid (not the tall greenon one) which is the purple one with both arms up (not the mini one either). Slim and Tall are of the same height...

Poltergoid.png
I believe I have all of those.

Edit: ah nope just different sizes of those series and super similar looking gyroids. Sorry!

Leeness

Is there a way to get rid of the little lost and found items? I picked one up and I know it's Diva's so I don't want to give it to her. Haha. I'd prefer to throw it out or sell it or bury it, but I can't.

Is there any other way I can dump it? :(

Dawww, awesome, another for Girl GAF. Awesome. I don't EVER delete my girls. EVER. :3.

:3

Acid08

Banned
Is there a way to get rid of the little lost and found items? I picked one up and I know it's Diva's so I don't want to give it to her. Haha. I'd prefer to throw it out or sell it or bury it, but I can't.

:3
Diva. Is. The. Worst. I wish you could set her presents on fire in front of her.

Bertha is moving and she's the only one left that needs to go.

Highwind

So after many beetle culls (had to do 6 trips once as I literally had nothing), turnip tips (thanks guys) and various other things, I've finally escaped the tyranny of Tom Nook and his damn house extention loans. ^_^

Now just waiting for the the Zen Fence and rooftop to appear as well as small things to fully complete my house then I can start renovating the town......

.....this is becoming a grind now. -_____-

MicH

Nah, just have it. You'll have something down the line I'm sure
Thanks, I hope so.

If you or anyone else need axes I have quite a few that I don't need right now (don't need to chop in the coming future). Hit me up if you need any

Elija2

If you can't throw it out or drop it on the ground, I think you're stuck with it. Might as well just give it to her and then go back to ignoring her afterwards.

Alpha_eX

I have TONS of Gyroids I don't want. Should I just sell them at the store or can I 'collect' them in the same way I do bugs and fish?

Raptomex

Question for anyone with
The Cafe and able to work there

What does Hans and Mira drink
? They're not on any list I've found.

pulga

Banned
OK, it's time for some trading!

First, does anyone have any duplicate Katie items? I got an extra digital photo frame and would like to trade it to another Katie item that isn't the Sketchbook or the photo frame.

Also if anyone has the Modern Chair, please let me know. I would gladly pay double for it or get you whatever you may need (if I can).

Nintendo items.

I have the following extras:

Triple Red Shells
Yoshi's Egg
Coin
Kart
Fire Bar
Triforce
Varia Suit
Varia Suit pants
Hero's boots
Super Mushroom

I need the following:

Master Sword
Midna Mask
Mushroom Mural
Block Floor
S.S. Dolphin

If anyone wants to trade, please post here or send me a PM :D

I have a Master Sword for your Triforce!

Celegus

You can sell turnips on Saturdays, right? The wife and I spent all our money on them at 91 bells apiece, and prices haven't gone over 68 all week. I may need to bum off of someone's town to at least break even tonight or tomorrow, I have lots of extra Nintendo items for bribes!

Ellix

Buzzoid.png

Poltergoid.png

I happen to have these two if you still need 'em!

Thanks Niraj :) now have regal completely catalogued

If anyone has the following please let me know:
- modern wall
- dotted wall
- polka dot chair
- blue wall
- blue bed
- blue cabinet

That'd finish those themes off.
Here is a link to my catalogue showing what I have that you might want.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsOiUIfkczM6dGFReGxtVVJXdDk4MjZjWklEY3B4RGc&usp=sharing

I dunno if you guys are still around cataloguing but I do have all the items there including the Blue Bed! I am missing the Blue Bookcase and Table, and don't have much else of the Modern though >_<

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Incidentally, have all my music laying out if anyone else on my friends list wants to come over and catalog it all :)

Kenai

You can sell turnips on Saturdays, right? The wife and I spent all our money on them at 91 bells apiece, and prices haven't gone over 68 all week. I may need to bum off of someone's town to at least break even tonight or tomorrow, I have lots of extra Nintendo items for bribes!

Check the turnip thread in Community, they are pretty nice and it's fairly active. I just unloaded some of mine.

Ellix

Question for anyone with
The Cafe and able to work there

What does Hans and Mira drink
? They're not on any list I've found.

Hans (&#12473;&#12490;&#12452;&#12523; Sunairu) drinks Blue Mountain with no milk/sugar
Mira (&#12511;&#12521;&#12467; Mirako) drinks Kilimanjaro with a little milk/1 sugar.

Source

Novocaine

Anyone with the Japanese stationery set mind letting me catalog it? I don't really have much to offer. I have some ores and fortune cookie items lying about though if you want something in return.

1048-8883-5218 is me. Toss me a PM if you can help out.

lfc11

Neo Member
OK, it's time for some trading!

First, does anyone have any duplicate Katie items? I got an extra digital photo frame and would like to trade it to another Katie item that isn't the Sketchbook or the photo frame.

Also if anyone has the Modern Chair, please let me know. I would gladly pay double for it or get you whatever you may need (if I can).

Nintendo items.

I have the following extras:

Triple Red Shells
Yoshi's Egg
Coin
Kart
Fire Bar
Triforce
Varia Suit
Varia Suit pants
Hero's boots
Super Mushroom

I need the following:

Master Sword
Midna Mask
Mushroom Mural
Block Floor
S.S. Dolphin

If anyone wants to trade, please post here or send me a PM :D
I have the modern chair and Mushroom Mural. Wanna trade them for the kart?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There is one benefit to Gyroids and that is making your Club LOL unique (assuming everyone starts with the same four default Gyroids on display)

Midou

An animal I want to move is finally asking to but I usually pick the wrong thing and convince them to stay, options are:

What? Don't Move!
Ok, Bye.

Anyone know for sure or does it depend on the animal?

Agh, was playing in the international island and my connection dropped :( I had some great bugs, too!

An animal I want to move is finally asking to but I usually pick the wrong thing and convince them to stay, options are:

What? Don't Move!
Ok, Bye.

Anyone know for sure or does it depend on the animal?

Those are pretty straightforward, man. "Don't Move" convinces them to not move. Or you can wish them farewell.

pulga

Banned
Thanks a ton for taking the time and bother to lay out all your music for me, Niraj! <3

and thanks for being so efficient, MicH haha.

Garland7G

Built a sphinx and right after the ceremony, Rodeo ran up with something to say...

tumblr_mpuczlPM6c1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Ohh yeah!

A camper came to town as well, not sure if I want her as my 10th villager since I already have an uchi type with Tammy but she's cute so i'm not sure what to do lol.

tumblr_mpud31HORV1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom