• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I was working at the Roost and someone from out of town came and ordered a coffee (Savannah). At least she had the decency to give me a part of her order unlike everyone else who I'm just supposed to guess what they want. I completely botched everyone else's order except for Isabelle's.

I'm trying to memorize everyone's order but they're got giving me any chances to. My villagers are rarely in the Roost so I can't talk to them and find out how they like their coffee. And then the game throws me a curveball and tells me to make the coffee of someone from out of town that I don't even know. It's like they expect you to just look up how everyone likes their coffee, but that feels like cheating.

Midou

Those are pretty straightforward, man. "Don't Move" convinces them to not move. Or you can wish them farewell.

If only it were so. A couple times another villager who asked me to move out had like a "Please don't go" and a "see you later" sort of thing, and the "see you later" led to "Well I guess I'll stay until I'm wanted".

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I happen to have these two if you still need 'em!

I dunno if you guys are still around cataloguing but I do have all the items there including the Blue Bed! I am missing the Blue Bookcase and Table, and don't have much else of the Modern though >_<

If you can let me catalog the blue bed, and can be patient, I can order the bookcase and table for this time tomorrow, and as much modern stuff that'll fit in my post box for Sunday morning. Let me know by PM specifically what modern stuff you're missing (and your FC)

Ellix

OMG. Let me add you. You'll be my last two gyroids LEFT!

Oh awesome! Okay I've added you back!

If you can let me catalog the blue bed, and can be patient, I can order the bookcase and table, and as much modern stuff that'll fit in my post box. But it'll be Sunday morning UK time at the earliest because tomorrow's order is already full with ubertag's and Mich's stuff (and T&T is closed for upgrades until tomorrow morning)

Yeah that's not a problem at all. Don't worry about all the modern stuff if it's too much trouble! If you wanted to catalogue the bed earlier anyway just let me know.

If only it were so. A couple times another villager who asked me to move out had like a "Please don't go" and a "see you later" sort of thing, and the "see you later" led to "Well I guess I'll stay until I'm wanted".

Oh, what? That's... worrisome. Almost all of my villagers have asked to leave at some point (except the one I want to leave) and I kept them all in by asking them to stay.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mpudulI2EZ1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Gold finger. He's the man, the man with the midas touch...

MicH

We need to compile a list of the dream codes of gaffers. I want to see everyones town!

My town is in flower hell at the moment. I have too many and they are EVERYWHERE devoid of any patterns in type or color. Urgh. The villagers keep planting SO MANY every day. Especially those damn tulips.

Also I caught Stinky plant a regular red rose in my red* rose bed. Might move them to the beach

EDIT: Jesus christ, BGBW. I've only gotten the ore rock ones and I didn't even get any gold ores :(

Elija2

I don't think there's anything you can do about that, some animals will just randomly decide to stay even if you say bye. Maybe Nintendo programmed it so that the villagers you have a bad friendship with will stay no matter what until you give them adequate attention.

Koren

We need to compile a list of the dream codes of gaffers. I want to see everyones town!
I agree with this once, even at the same time I'm not eager to upload mine since I'm not satisfied with many (many) things yet.

That being said, a list of all dream codes currently available would be great. I have even thought of parsing all three OT to get them, in fact...

You can get there if you ask for my gardening/landscaping service. :3
Would be a pleasure to see your work, so I may raise you on this offer in the future...

But I'll have to find a proper compensation, and I think It would be partly a waste as long as I haven't finished a couple of things (PWP, trees, bushes, etc.)

And that's a bit cheating ;)

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone want to come get their fortunes read?
FC is in my profile. PM me if you're up for it.

Elija2

Oh shit, you can customize the wet-road sign to change the sign type. I think I'm gonna change it into a "Beware of bear" sign and give it to my bear villager.

Leeness

Diva. Is. The. Worst. I wish you could set her presents on fire in front of her.

Bertha is moving and she's the only one left that needs to go.

Yep, I hate Diva. Haaaaaaaate. I had a bunch of pitfalls (she was sick and in her house for like a week), and I pushed her in like, eight in a row. She much joy :)

If you can't throw it out or drop it on the ground, I think you're stuck with it. Might as well just give it to her and then go back to ignoring her afterwards.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :(

kris.

Banned
T&T are upgrading for the first time, got 2.5mil in the bank, payin' off dem billz. LIVIN' THE LIFE BROS.

:3

Garland7G

Haha, that's hilarious!

Apparently Blaire is moving out of my town on the 17th. Won't stop her, so if anyone wants to convince her to move to their town, let me know

I blame Zeer0id for her wanting to move :p

Can I come grab her MicH? I need a snooty type, do you have to wait for them to be packed up with boxes in their house or anytime after you get the moving out message?

We need to compile a list of the dream codes of gaffers. I want to see everyones town!(

tumblr_mptd2kcMGB1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Come check out my town! Its still a work in progress though…

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Also, big thanks to Debs for sharing her music collection with me!

And thanks for visiting/mooching roto13 and suzu :)

MicH

Can I come grab her MicH? I need a snooty type, do you have to wait for them to be packed up with boxes in their house or anytime after you get the moving out message?

tumblr_mptd2kcMGB1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Come check out my town! Its still a work in progress though…
She's yours! I have no idea. Might be a good idea to come talk to her periodically. She's moving out on the 17th (not sure if she's packing that day or if she'll be gone that day)

I'm heading to bed in a few minutes, so you can come see her tomorrow if you want

Garland7G

She's yours! I have no idea. Might be a good idea to come talk to her periodically. She's moving out on the 17th (not sure if she's packing that day or if she'll be gone that day)

I'm heading to bed in a few minutes, so you can come see her tomorrow if you want

Good stuff, I'll hit you up later, thx!

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you still have me as a friend, c'mon over. It's possible I deleted you though, since I have no idea who corresponds to what gaf name :/

Yeah I should still have you added. I'll be over in a bit, just leave your gate open. Thanks!

Koren

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :(
Go talk Isabelle about trouble maker residents (if I have understood what you're talking about). If I'm not mistaken, she can delete open quests for animals, maybe she can do something about this... That's a stretch, but it worth a try.

Koren

My Sally has a cold and needs medicine, but there's none to be found in my town :( What do I do? Will one of my villagers give me medicine?
The medecine is sold at the shop (after upgrade).

You'll probably need to bring it for several consecutive days, so if you lack the shop upgrade, it'll be difficult. My shop is closed, so I can't help you now, but maybe someone else can here.

That being said, if you can't bring Sally medicine, it's not an awful situation either... She'll get better on her own, it'll take longer.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Going to sell some of my spare fossils tomorrow. I doubt I need four Shark Tooths.

Oh and for those who have completed their sets I have some spare full sets that you can make into miniature models. But it is late so I'll go into more detail tomorrow.

zroid

Banned
My Sally has a cold and needs medicine, but there's none to be found in my town :( What do I do? Will one of my villagers give me medicine?

Go to a friend's town who has an upgraded Nook's and buy one there.

If you can't go to a friend's town, and you have one of the villager personality types that will give you medicine, you can intentionally get stung by bees and then talk to that villager.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Going to sell some of my spare fossils tomorrow. I doubt I need four Shark Tooths.

Oh and for those who have completed their sets I have some spare full sets that you can make into miniature models. But it is late so I'll go into more detail tomorrow.

Would love a stegosaurus and trex to go with my triceratops and get a theme bonus.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Would love a stegosaurus and trex to go with my triceratops and get a theme bonus.
I can actually do you a full stego and 2/3 trex. But like I said, I'll organise this more tomorrow. Thinking of doing a mass clearout.

MicH

I should really save my fossils for miniature sets. Putting them up on Re-Tail for 3x the price is just so easy money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom