• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's a shame the residents don't expand their homes too. Is a little sad when you go and visit and they're still in their 6x6 single room, by now surrounded with shit you palmed off on re-tail...

Vexxan

It's a shame the residents don't expand their homes too. Is a little sad when you go and visit and they're still in their 6x6 single room, by now surrounded with shit you palmed off on re-tail...

Yeah I got this one guy inviting me over all the time and every time I get to pick something with to take with me home so he barely has anything left.

Got a few neighbors that don't even have beds anymore, lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone that is friends with me, if you are interested, I still have all my music laying out, so head on over whenever if you want to catalog it. There's 2 people here atm though.

Ellix

The uchi villagers (who coincidentally both live on either sides of my house) always tell me how they wish they could add a second story to their homes like mine and I always feel sad that I can't help them do that ;__;

Also, today my master plan failed when Olaf finally invited me over. He had a whirlpool bath in his house since the beginning and I always wanted to take it off his hands when I found out it was a Club Tortimer item, but sadly he wouldn't let it go : ( He also wouldn't let go the partition fence which is from the museum store. However, he let me buy his starting outfit which he had on display. Apparently it is a GracieGracie shirt (matador coat).

Animekatt

Anyone that is friends with me, if you are interested, I still have all my music laying out, so head on over whenever if you want to catalog it. There's 2 people here atm though.

Ooo I would love to come! But I won't be home until later tonight. :(

Debs

Yes!!! Finally caught a Scorpion! :D Can't believe it's taken me 12 days to finally see one in my town!

tumblr_mpui1seGYN1sv9gqko1_400.jpg

Anyone wanna help me with my museum? I can trade fossils or just pay.
Send me a PM if you're up for it. My FC is: 4725-8118-8518

Need:
Styracosaurus Skull
Archelon Skull
Triceratops Tail
Pachysaurus tail
Megacerops Skull
Mammoth Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Dinosaur Track
Spinosaurus Torso
Spinosaurus Skull

Have:
Parasaur Torso x2
Parasaur Tail
Pachy Skull
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Tail
Plesio Torso
Ptera Left Wing
Diplo Chest x2
Diplo Neck
Diplo Hip
Archaeopteryx
Raptor Skull
T.Rex Torso

UberTag

The last 3 times I've seen scorpions have been when I haven't had my net equipped.
They've taken up the guard of mocking me that the tarantula used to own.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
When buying clothes and such, is there a way to tell if I've already purchased it or not? I've been buying everything to catalog and spend bells for expansions...

Also, how do I get the museum shop to open?

Lasdrub

I would really like to plant orange and lychee trees in my town. Could somebody please help me? My FC is 5343-8278-0224. I can give you any other fruit. My turnips are also going for 379 if you would like to sell.

Yeah I got this one guy inviting me over all the time and every time I get to pick something with to take with me home so he barely has anything left.

Got a few neighbors that don't even have beds anymore, lol.

I've sent dudes beds just because I felt sorry for them. Kevin, you can't sleep on a steamroller. In a way I like that you can actually effect how their houses evolve over time, but I wish I could reset some. Graham's default house is such a hilarious reflection of his character.

Niraj

Ok guys, closing my gates for a bit so I can eat dinner. I'll open up again in maybe an hour or so.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
When buying clothes and such, is there a way to tell if I've already purchased it or not? I've been buying everything to catalog and spend bells for expansions...

Also, how do I get the museum shop to open?
Make your own catalog to know what you have.
To get the shop, donate at least 20 items (one in at least each category) and be mayor for 14 days iirc.

Megatron

This made me lol. Yeah, it really makes going to their house to buy their furniture pointless. "Hmmm, let's see, your house is made entirely up of crap that I sold, and one thing I don't have that you won't sell me. Terrific"

Leeness

Go talk Isabelle about trouble maker residents (if I have understood what you're talking about). If I'm not mistaken, she can delete open quests for animals, maybe she can do something about this... That's a stretch, but it worth a try.

orz

I already gave it back. Oh well.

BPAsdTZCIAIFuPP.jpg

My neighbors have been obsessed with this awful shirt, and now they're trying to get me to wear it. Graham walks up and says, "hey didn't you ask me for a Hanten Shirt?" I say "Nope!" Then he gives it to me anyways because I'm "so honest." I suppose from the name that it's some Japanese traditional style, but it just looks like some guy from the 70s showing off his chest hair.

suzu

eLMW74r.jpg

Why is this one bush/shrub wilting?

These are the only bushes I have there. And I only have one peach tree a few feet away and a lot of flowers in the surrounding area. :/

Is there only a certain amount of plant life you can have in one area or something?

eLMW74r.jpg

These are the only bushes I have there. And I only have one peach tree a few feet away and a lot of flowers in the surrounding area. :/

Is there only a certain amount of plant life you can have in one area or something?

you can't plant directly on the riverbank like that, have to be a space away

SmithnCo

eLMW74r.jpg

It's touching the river.

one of the craziest things about this game is getting rid of a Neighbor

one of my Villagers wanted to move I said yes because she sold me like 4 fake paintings so I did not like her but after a while I felt bad because she was not one of them I ignored so she saw me as a friend but he boxes were packed

it turns out maybe because when I got my 3DS XL and moved on of my ALT to become Mayor of the XL town the neighbor that moved out showed up in my XL town and said Remember me? She was happy that she came from the same town as me.

You really can't get rid of some of these fools

Niraj

one of the craziest things about this game is getting rid of a Neighbor

one of my Villagers wanted to move I said yes because she sold me like 4 fake paintings so I did not like her but after a while I felt bad because she was not one of them I ignored so she saw me as a friend but he boxes were packed

it turns out maybe because when I got my 3DS XL and moved on of my ALT to become Mayor of the XL town the neighbor that moved out showed up in my XL town and said Remember me? She was happy that she came from the same town as me.

You really can't get rid of some of these fools

lol damn. They must really love you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom