• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewr

Anyone want to come catalog this Japanese DLC? :p

oBp65Lk.png

My friend code is in my profile. I'm not charging a fee or anything lame like that, but if anyone has a spare cabana dresser, floor, wall, or a spare gold ore, these are the only things I need to totally complete my house, so they wouldn't go astray. But yeah, freeloaders welcome. Please post here if you want to come and don't PM me about it, ok? :p

I'll also have a selection of extra Nintendo items I don't need that anyone can come and grab.
I'd love to come visit and add that to my catalog.
2836-0183-3598
Thanks.

celebi23

Anyone wanna catalogue some songs? If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with your FC. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. Just include in the PM if you have any songs not on my list. We could catalogue each other's music collection. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

SmithnCo

oBp65Lk.png

My friend code is in my profile. I'm not charging a fee or anything lame like that, but if anyone has a spare cabana dresser, floor, wall, or a spare gold ore, these are the only things I need to totally complete my house, so they wouldn't go astray. But yeah, freeloaders welcome. Please post here if you want to come and don't PM me about it, ok? :p

I'll also have a selection of extra Nintendo items I don't need that anyone can come and grab.

Can I come over? FC is 0989-1784-8978.

I'll bring over a gold ore for ya.

oBp65Lk.png

I'll stop in if you don't mind, although I'll be running off of wi-fi from my phone, so the connection may be spotty. (It should be fine, but I've never ran my 3DS off the phone's data, so we'll see.)

FC is in my profile as well. Thanks :D

ngower

Haven't played for a few days—was getting a little burned out on the grind. Came back today to learn there are GANG WARS IN ANIMAL CROSSING!

1013087_10151439652541307_120000649_n.jpg

Novocaine

oBp65Lk.png

Me please!

1048-8883-5218

ramyeon

Ok, added you guys, opening my gate momentarily.
Thanks again! I could swear I had some gold ores floating around but I couldn't find any :/ I'll reorder this set so if more people want to catalogue it we can spread out the load a bit, need some visitors to my town for that station remodel too!

Thanks again!

UberTag

oBp65Lk.png

I PMed you before I read that last part. Sorry 'bout that.
Actually, it's because I've got my own Japanese DLC to bring along in exchange for yours.
We've got to share the Japanese DLC love.
FC is 3823-8528-6410.

UberTag is good people. Thanks again dude.
Anytime Niraj. Let me know if you need anything.

Roto13

I PMed you before I read that last part. Sorry 'bout that.
Actually, it's because I've got my own Japanese DLC to bring along in exchange for yours.
We've got to share the Japanese DLC love.
FC is 3823-8528-6410.

Anytime Niraj. Let me know if you need anything.

I'll add you when this current person leaves. Would love to catalog your stuff as well. You can reorder these things from the catalog, but they're pricey. :p

oBp65Lk.png

May I stop by? My FC is in my profile too.

Marvie_3

Banned
Has anyone else had someone that doesn't live in their village come in and buy coffee? I was working just now and Peewee came in even though he doesn't live here.

Philia

Has anyone else had someone that doesn't live in their village come in and buy coffee? I was working just now and Peewee came in even though he doesn't live here.

Yeah, I got a random villager I don't have come in today and yesterday. Its interesting. :3

ramyeon

I'm way too happy about this.

BPBOMYPCAAATiur.jpg

But I swear if she ruins my perfect town status I'll hunt her down in whatever village she ends up in.

Roto13

^^ Ok, I'll get to you next but it'll be a few minutes.
I'm way too happy about this.

BPBOMYPCAAATiur.jpg

But I swear if she ruins my perfect town status I'll hunt her down in whatever village she ends up in.

I feel like I should come take her from you as a personal "you suck" to all of you Muffy haters.

#TeamMuffy

Celia decided to move out on the 17th, and didn't turn into a needy emotional wreck and back out when I wished her the best. Still, would have preferred it were one of the 3 pigs or 2 rabbits in my town. Need more diversity.

ramyeon

I feel like I should come take her from you as a personal "you suck" to all of you Muffy haters.

#TeamMuffy
Haha you're more than welcome, I definitely have no need for her.

I probably wouldn't hate her as much if she didn't move in inches away from my house.

#TeamMuffy

This brings up an interesting question. What happens if you already have someone in your town and you try to recruit them from another town? There has to be some kind of comment to keep it from happening, I'm just curious how they explain it.

Fewr

Muffy's name in the Spanish version is Muaré (which is a visual effect). I didn't like her much at first, but now I think she's cool.

#TeamMuffy

Thanks !

Also, I recently managed to get rid of a villager that was preventing me from building a bridge because he was too close. Today, a construction site opened up one step away from the new bridge I built. >_< I wish we could have freedom to place items like that!

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that coming from gaf, and going to Gamefaqs is a real culture shock. Everyone charges for everything, people only trade in shaved ice lamps (people want 20 shaved ice lamps for 7/11. What the hell!?)

I like the close knit community we have here, and gamefaqs or belltree don't offer that I feel.

AC NL GAF is awesome.

Philia

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that coming from gaf, and going to Gamefaqs is a real culture shock. Everyone charges for everything, people only trade in shaved ice lamps (people want 7/11 for 20 shaved ice lamps. What the hell!?)

I like the close knit community we have here, and gamefaqs or belltree don't offer that I feel.

AC NL GAF is awesome.

ACNL GAF is indeed awesome, but one time items is one thing for sure though. I won't blame the ridiculous prices for those. It'll take some serious cunning saving duplication (its HAS been done by a lot of dcding) and I've witnessed this one accidental duping.

SmithnCo

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that coming from gaf, and going to Gamefaqs is a real culture shock. Everyone charges for everything, people only trade in shaved ice lamps (people want 7/11 for 20 shaved ice lamps. What the hell!?)

Haha, for some reason an economy based around shaved-ice lamps is hilarious.

#TeamMuffy
I like Muffy too. She was a camper in my village a little while ago, and she gave he lots of sweet stuff. Her design is cool too, besides her eyes. If I would of had room in my town at the time, I probably would of asked her to move in. But considering how hard it is to cycle through villagers, I have to be really picky now.

I want to know the name of the song the she has playing in her house. I love it.

#TeamMuffy

Roto13

Kryptonite, I added you and opened my gate.

AC NL GAF is awesome.

Yeah, it's really obvious that the GAF communities for games like this one and Pokemon are full of people who just want to contribute, and know that they can get help from other GAFfers if they need a rare item or Pokemon or something.

Speaking of which, nobody's taking my Nintendo stuff. I'm going to have to enact a rule. No visitors unless they take a Toad Hat with them when they go.

Shahadan

I like Muffy too. She was a camper in my village a little while ago, and she gave he lots of sweet stuff. Her design is cool too, besides her eyes. If I would of had room in my town at the time, I probably would of asked her to move in. But considering how hard it is to cycle through villagers, I have to be really picky now.

I want to know the name of the song the she has playing in her house. I love it.

#TeamMuffy

K.K. Sonata, iirc

UberTag

Celia decided to move out on the 17th, and didn't turn into a needy emotional wreck and back out when I wished her the best. Still, would have preferred it were one of the 3 pigs or 2 rabbits in my town. Need more diversity.
I like Celia. She's, by far, my top PWP requester.
She did freak out the German girl I've been hanging out with since we met at Club Tortimer, though. Kept stalking us all over my village.

Nekobo

oBp65Lk.png

Still taking visitors? I don't have any of the furniture you need, but I do have a spare gold ore.

My friend code is: 4425-1477-8897

bs000

oBp65Lk.png

Can I come too? :D

1289-9038-8208

UberTag

I'll add you when this current person leaves. Would love to catalog your stuff as well. You can reorder these things from the catalog, but they're pricey. :p
Thanks for having me over, Roto13.
Hope some of those Japanese DLC items were new for you.

ramyeon

Oh, don't you worry, I will. :p Just need Mac to get his butt out of my town first. Three days before Muffy moves out.
Haha so you do want her? Just got someone else ask if they could take her over PM, if you want her I'll keep her for you until Mac moves out.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So any idea why a 3DS would suddenly NOT connect to the internet? Wireless is on, I even tried deleting my wireless connection settings and setting it up again. It sees my router, but won't connect. Never had any problems before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom