• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GOD! Club LOL just opened in my town and holy crap the DJ KK remix of all the old songs are awesome to the max!!

And I believe he just played the famous Totaka's song, woah!

Bradlums

If you wanna catalog some songs and a few sets (modern wood, sleek, and exotic [which you got yesterday but you know, for completion's sake]) feel free to come over.

Wow those are 3 of the sets of furniture I'm using for my house, would there be anyway I could pay you some bells to catalog? I'm missing a couple from sleek and about half of the exotic and modern wood sets

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Wow those are 3 of the sets of furniture I'm using for my house, would there be anyway I could pay you some bells to catalog? I'm missing a couple from sleek and about half of the exotic and modern wood sets

You can do it for free, but I'm actually heading out for a bit. In the mean time, if you wouldn't mind figuring out what you need from the sets, I'd be much appreciative, since it's a pain moving all this stuff :p (I just put everything back :( )

Bradlums

You can do it for free, but I'm actually heading out for a bit. In the mean time, if you wouldn't mind figuring out what you need from the sets, I'd be much appreciative, since it's a pain moving all this stuff :p (I just put everything back :( )

sweet, appreciate it! my Friend code's 0962 - 9868 - 8916.
turns out I'm missing more than a couple for the sleek set lol, sorry about that

Sleek

Sidebooard
Side Table
Lamp
Clock
Dresser

Exotic

Bed
Bureau
Chair
table

modern wood

bed
chest
closet
clock
lamp
shelf
tv

Niraj

sweet, appreciate it! my Friend code's 0962 - 9868 - 8916.
turns out I'm missing more than a couple for the sleek set lol, sorry about that

Sleek

Sidebooard
Side Table
Lamp
Clock
Dresser

Exotic

Bed
Bureau
Chair
table

modern wood

bed
chest
closet
clock
lamp
shelf
tv

Lol it's fine man. Should be back in like ten min so I'll add you and open up. My code is in my profile.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I had a scorpion appear in the middle of a bunch of trees. I pulled out the net, lined it up, and just ran in and swiped fast.

milkham

oQHTiet.jpg

first bone path I've seen, it's where unwanted villagers end up, and no one asks any questions.

Is there any trick to getting sharks to appear more frequently?

I see some of you are raking in millions of bells at a time...how in the blue HELL are you doing that?? I'm playing the game at a leisurely pace, and I'm not in a rush to buy everything/see everything/unlock and pay off everything...but I'm not really raking in the bells like I probably should be.

I go to the island and I fish and catch beetles...I've only just started the whole turnip market thing.

Any general tips would be appreciated. Some of you guys are posting some insanely impressive pics here!!

EDIT: I've got the Best Buy cat tower that I'd be happy to sell to some rich philanthropist who wants a rare item... :)

I see some of you are raking in millions of bells at a time...how in the blue HELL are you doing that??

Turnips and beetle farming on the island will make you all the money you will ever need.

And the cat tower isn't exactly a rare item. Once you've got it in your catalog you can order as many as you want for a pittance.:p

Anyone have any villagers moving out on the 18th or later? I'll finally have a space by then and I'm looking for someone great.

I can pay you quite handsomely as well. If it's someone I really want, you can pretty much name your price.

Anyone have any villagers moving out on the 18th or later? I'll finally have a space by then and I'm looking for someone great.

I can pay you quite handsomely as well. If it's someone I really want, you can pretty much name your price.

Wait...you can get villagers from other towns to move into your town?!?

If so, that's AMAZING!

How in the heck do you do that?

Niraj

This is like the weirdest thing, but I can't figure out what happened to my silver HHA plaque :/ I'm pretty sure I had it on a piece of furniture and I picked it up, but I have no idea what I've done with it lol. On one hand, it doesn't really matter, but on the other I just need closure. I swear being sick and letting people catalog crap has made me lose my damn mind.

Wait...you can get villagers from other towns to move into your town?!?

If so, that's AMAZING!

How in the heck do you do that?
You have to have an open spot in your village. Then the villager in question must have all their stuff boxed up. (ie. It's their last day in their current town.)

Then all you do is talk to them and there should be an option to invite them to your town. I'm not sure if it works 100%, but I've done it twice with no problems.

You have to have an open spot in your village. Then the villager in question must have all their stuff boxed up. (ie. It's their last day in their current town.)

Then all you do is talk to them and there should be an option to invite them to your town. I'm not sure if it works 100%, but I've done it twice with no problems.

So you just have to have an online connection established with someone else?

That is so, so cool!

I don't have anyone moving out at the moment, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

So you just have to have an online connection established with someone else?

That is so, so cool!

I don't have anyone moving out at the moment, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Also, that's a way to force the issue, but it's not the only scenario. A villager could just randomly move to your town after you've been to a friend's town, and I got one that came over from a town I street passed.

Gah. I got a petition from one of my villagers and I went to the only friend I have online at the moment and only 5 of his villagers was awake. Needless to say I now have a petition with 5 out of 6 signatures. Does it have to be 6 from a single town or can I go to 2 towns and get signatures from both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom