• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any idea why a 3DS would suddenly NOT connect to the internet? Wireless is on, I even tried deleting my wireless connection settings and setting it up again. It sees my router, but won't connect. Never had any problems before now.

When I bought the game my ds randomly wouldnt go online anymore. It had given me no issue for over a year. And suddenly, it wouldnt detect my damn connection.

I was ripping my hair out. Spent hours going through every troubleshooting...

My solution? My wireless router lets me create a guest network, which I did, with no security.

It will connect to that.

Elija2

YES! I finally got Genji's pic after giving him a giant stag. My life is complete.

Now to ignore him so he moves out.

Gah. I got a petition from one of my villagers and I went to the only friend I have online at the moment and only 5 of his villagers was awake. Needless to say I now have a petition with 5 out of 6 signatures. Does it have to be 6 from a single town or can I go to 2 towns and get signatures from both?

The last signature can be from another town. Just make sure you get it before tomorrow or else you'll fail the "quest".

UberTag

Famous people met at Club Tortimer:

While Jim Kirk was the first noteworthy individual I ran across...

HNI_0003_zpsa8670f17.jpg

My fave famous encounter thus far was none other than a custom-designed Winry Rockbell outfit adorned by a German girl named Anni.

We spent a couple hours on the island stockpiling an arsenal of medals two weeks back.

HNI_0006_zps0c694bb5.jpg
HNI_0007_zps90a5c08a.jpg

Today, we visited each other's villages, donated fossils to each other's museums, swapped furniture, exchanged our only music tracks (this was prior to Niraj's catalog fest) and toured each other's houses.

HNI_0013_zpsfa491027.jpg

She's allergic to my yellow benches so I'll have to build some news ones before her next visit.

Nice link, thanks. Says the tuxedo jacket is sold at Graciegracie's, who isn't in NL, right? Wonder if it's in NL at all.

Gracie's in NL, I just don't think most of us have seen her yet. You have to have the TIY shop unlocked (which I just got this morning) before she starts showing her face. Her store is part of the shop upgrade after that.

zroid

Banned
Dropped by an old Swapnote friend's town to get some petition siggies and took in the sights:

tumblr_mpuzyk26qV1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpv006Rk8V1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

Dude has got some skills! Ironically I spent so much time looking around that I got back home a few minutes too late, and the questgiving villager went to sleep. Alas.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I have one sloppy item. People are really excited about that set?

I'm not certain, but I think I have the wardrobe.

It can't be repurchased from the catalog, and it's only available via Re-Tail's flea market and the Police Station at random.

If you're selling I'll pay a million bells.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
HNI_0006_zps0c694bb5.jpg
HNI_0007_zps90a5c08a.jpg

Today, we visited each other's villages, donated fossils to each other's museums, swapped furniture, exchanged our only music tracks (this was prior to Niraj's catalog fest) and toured each other's houses.

HNI_0013_zpsfa491027.jpg

She's allergic to my yellow benches so I'll have to build some news ones before her next visit.

I think love's in the air! ;)

Here's my pic dump for the night:
tumblr_mpuz9e3ifB1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Another camper. I dig the smug villagers, but I'm still holding out for a snooty one, since I have 0 after Elise moved out :/

tumblr_mpuzbwSJhT1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

That's right you clap.

tumblr_mpuzdq9NlG1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

More like hipster to this coffee's dripster

tumblr_mpuzg3KXpu1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Flurry worries me. She's so adorable though :3

tumblr_mpuziu7iOc1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Debs, Suzu, and myself posing during the catalog fest earlier.

tumblr_mpuzlylztQ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

We had differing reactions to my Archer pattern.

tumblr_mpuzoc6ZSe1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Yeah np, see ya :(

tumblr_mpuzqfxhsd1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I think I kept this marshmallow chair a little too close to the bonfire...

tumblr_mpuzsgGgJ61sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpuzw8EK741sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

solideyesystem, acid08, and a friend of mine goofing off. Soon after, we simultaneously said we were lame.

tumblr_mpuzzdBMBP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Warrior_Keoni and I using the Mii+Fi double team creep to great effect

tumblr_mpv08cA5061sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I got nothin :/

Philia

Speaking of shit sets... I got a cardboard bed, box corner sofa and a box corner. Its amusing enough to keep...

Anyway, I've given up on the HHA thing, I'll now MAXIMIZE my feng shui... o.o' I just wish I had a lucky clover or two.

Betty

Banned
Speaking of shit sets... I got a cardboard bed, box corner sofa and a box corner. Its amusing enough to keep...

Anyway, I've given up on the HHA thing, I'll now MAXIMIZE my feng shui... o.o' I just wish I had a lucky clover or two.

How is it even possible to maximize the HHA to 1.5 million points?

Could I choose the antique theme and just make every room have the same rococo set? I'm struggling to get my score above 700k.

Philia

How is it even possible to maximize the HHA to 1.5 million points?

Could I choose the antique theme and just make every room have the same rococo set? I'm struggling to get my score above 700k.

I bet you the more valuable the sets are, the better the score. I imagine those Princess/Gracie sets will go a LONG WAY. :\ Too bad it won't happen til Fall.

Mairu

My 3DS has been freezing during sleep mode and I have to send it to Nintendo to get it fixed... I don't want to be away from AC for up to 2.5 weeks :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just found a spring shirt buried on the beach. Very odd (unless it was a visitor and I just hadn't noticed)

Ubertag, mich, Ellix, ordered your things for delivery later. (Ellix not everything yet, just the blue things - and modern chair for catalog if you get to it before mich..)

Wolfe

Any of you late nighters in need of a sliver slingshot, feel bad dumping them at retail. Then again it's not like they're all that useful :p

Koren

Ok, I give up... I fell it'll be a "you can stack fruits?!?!" again, but...

How the hell do you change the picture in a frame, such as the luxous one or in a display? I've tried a lot of things, no luck.

My dream address is 6600-2319-0571. I think it's a quite nice town, not meticulously designed with patterns everywhere, but building some nice areas and shape to the town. And flowers. A fair few flowers.

Charlise is finally moving out today, now aside from Timbra tucked away in the top corner I'll have the entire top section of town for PWPs!

If anyone is in desperate need of an Uchi villager, or just wants Charlise for some reason let me know and you are welcome to come and get her to move to your town.

Wolfe

Damn, I should have thought about it.

Still doesn't make much sense, and quite bothering. Is the character really so stupid that it can't put a painting behind a glass? ^_^

Dude goes around shaking trees for furniture, you tell me.

Wolfe

If anyone is in desperate need of an Uchi villager, or just wants Charlise for some reason let me know and you are welcome to come and get her to move to your town.

Sure I'll take her, I just want 10 villagers for once :p (plus this will prevent anymore winged creatures from taking residence in my town.)

Bleh, meant to combine this with the previous post.

Sure I'll take her, I just want 10 villagers for once :p (plus this will prevent anymore winged creatures from taking residence in my town.)

Alright, give me a moment and I'll open up my gate for you. You should just have to talk to her a couple of times and request that she moves to your town.

Charlise is finally moving out today, now aside from Timbra tucked away in the top corner I'll have the entire top section of town for PWPs!

[s there really a way to do that? does coming to talk to her while she is packed do it?

Chopper

[s there really a way to do that? does coming to talk to her while she is packed do it?
Most of the time, yep.

Got Sahara this morning and she gave me a pile of shit. Got badges for catalogue and stalk market, applied for my last extension (finally), and spent about 3 hours walking around aimlessly, sort of planning where to put more flowerbeds and PWPs in my head.

How random is the placement of neighbours? I'm really paranoid about someone moving onto a huge patch of hybrids one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom