• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
My HHA is only 380k. Feels bad. It was a ton of fun getting to 150k, so far I'm not liking the theme challenge.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone could be so kind, I just need 4 more fossils:

Mammoth Torso
Diplo Neck
Peking Man
Fossilised Fern

I have a lot of other ones to trade or give away, I haven't made a list of them. But if you aren't looking for a trade I'll gladly buy some from you. Just PM me if you are looking for some and I'll check what I have.

Also, if anyone has the minimalist bed, chair, floor, or wall that would be very helpful, too.

Bah so I don't have access to a shovel and after going to the island and making my town a freaking orchard of fruit trees now I have no room for the camp site community project :(

Guess I'll build a 3rd bridge for the time being to make getting around town easier, seriously though what a drag

beta_fuse

Ok so I have an extra legit painting, lots of fossil dupes and nintendo items I'm willing to trade.

Here's what I have:
"Moving Painting"
Ptera Right Wing x2
Iguanodon Torso x2
Iguanodon Skull x2
Dimetrodon Tail x2
Trilobite
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso x2
Plesio Neck
Ankylo Torso x2
Styraco Tail
Amber
Pachy Torso x2
Diplo Chest
Diplo Skull
Archelon Torso x4
Archelon Skull
Archaeopteryx
Tricera Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Blue Falcon
Kart
Varia Suit Shoes
Varia Suit
Majora's Mask
Samus Mask
Super Mushroom
Coin x2
Green Shell x2
1-up Mushroon x2
Metroid

What I need:
Styracosaurus Skull
Stegosaurus Torso
Bamboo
Any dupe Artwork you might have
All 3 pikmin hats
Flagpole
? Block
Green Pipe
Virtual Boy
Varia Suit Pants
Fi Mask
I also wouldn't mind cataloguing certain sets such as Astro Set, Classic Set, Modern Set, Sleek Set and Minimalist set.

Thanks!

Mistle

i'm so paranoid about houses moving in and wrecking my favourite parts of my town

i'm gonna rage when it happens
LLShC.gif

celebi23

So, Club LOL finally opened in my town but, when I try to enter, it says that it's closed. When during the day can I go in and get my emotion from Dr. Shrunk?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
My HHA is only 380k. Feels bad. It was a ton of fun getting to 150k, so far I'm not liking the theme challenge.

yeah I'll give it maybe a week to get my exterior themed up and look for some good objects, but after that I'll give up and go back to how I like it. stuff like the houseplant sets need 10 different plants which will take a long time, plus you need to crush them into one room to get a bonus.

BY2K

Membero Americo
That Virtual Boy is going to be the center piece of my house once Nook is done expanding it.

Btw, couldn't find shit worth selling on the Tropical Island. Am I missing something here?

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so I have an extra legit painting, lots of fossil dupes and nintendo items I'm willing to trade.

Here's what I have:
"Moving Painting"
Ptera Right Wing x2
Iguanodon Torso x2
Iguanodon Skull x2
Dimetrodon Tail x2
Trilobite
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso x2
Plesio Neck
Ankylo Torso x2
Styraco Tail
Amber
Pachy Torso x2
Diplo Chest
Diplo Skull
Archelon Torso x4
Archelon Skull
Archaeopteryx
Tricera Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Blue Falcon
Kart
Varia Suit Shoes
Varia Suit
Majora's Mask
Samus Mask
Super Mushroom
Coin x2
Green Shell x2
1-up Mushroon x2
Metroid

What I need:
Styracosaurus Skull
Stegosaurus Torso
Bamboo
Any dupe Artwork you might have
All 3 pikmin hats
Flagpole
? Block
Green Pipe
Virtual Boy
Varia Suit Pants
Fi Mask
I also wouldn't mind cataloguing certain sets such as Astro Set, Classic Set, Modern Set, Sleek Set and Minimalist set.

Thanks!

I have a flagpole and a Virtual Boy if you want to trade for your painting.

That Virtual Boy is going to be the center piece of my house once Nook is done expanding it.

Btw, couldn't find shit worth selling on the Tropical Island. Am I missing something here?

Yes. Go at night and you'll find the beetles on trees worth thousands each.

Can't go at night? Try the international island. I find it tends to be night when it's day in my village.

After 7PM on the palm trees all the bugs that appear sell for 8k or more, also fish for sharks if you see them. Some people suggest chopping down all the not palm trees and shrubs so that only money bugs can spawn.

Forkball

I'm working on my all gyroid museum room. It sucks that you can only play four at a time, I want a gyroid orchestra. I need to put something in the middle so it looks like they are all worshipping it.

beta_fuse

Guess my PM offer for the painting was insufficient. So be it. :)

You're right you asked me first, I didn't notice. I'll add you here's my FC 4983-4928-8566.

Mine is: 4468-0963-5270

Want me to visit or you?

Also, some people need to check their PMs, can you not see any on the mobile site?

Sorry Robot, I didn't realize I get an offer before yours. Trying to be fair here.

I have those two for the samus mask... and if you have a red zap shirt and green zap pants (even if you don't have the zap stuff but that'd be awesome if you do.)

Deal. I'll add you as well. shoot me your FC.

After being spoiled by post 7pm island money it's hard to go back to fishing in the river/ocean.

How do I get a swim suit? I can rent one at the island but how do I swim in my own town?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If a save game from my town wants to move to another 3DS and start over as mayor, do they get to keep their house and 'relationship unlocks'? I think they already keep their money and storage inventory, but will they need to spend another 7.5m (and 2 weeks or so) expanding their house, and talking to sable etc to unlock the QR machine?

After being spoiled by post 7pm island money it's hard to go back to fishing in the river/ocean.

How do I get a swim suit? I can rent one at the island but how do I swim in my own town?

buy a wetsuit from the island - 40 medals I think mine was, thats 3 elite scavenger tours.

celebi23

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Stego Torso (x2)
Stego Tail
Diplo Neck (Thequietone)
Ankylo Tail (Thequietone)
Megacero Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
T. Rex Skull
T. Rex Tail
Igunodon Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookcase, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gates are open and items are laid out by the station for those who were interested.

Oh and if you want to rid of any spare tops, Re-Tail is paying extra for shirts.

Levi

Banned
Some general HHA questions:

If I'm doing the theme challenge, do lucky items still give me an HHA bonus? Feng Shui? Does it hurt my score to have nonthemed items mixed in with the themed ones? I'll cry if I have to give up my trophy room. ;_; I already had to move my Rococo room to the basement. (Not that replacing it with 11 items from a furniture set that matches my theme made a noticeable dent in my HHA score.)

Gates are open and items are laid out by the station for those who were interested.

Oh and if you want to rid of any spare tops, Re-Tail is paying extra for shirts.
I've got the Sleek furniture bits for you, not sure what happened but it wouldn't let me visit your town when I just tried.

SmithnCo

Damn every one of you good-for-nothing animals. There is a huge empty section of my town because no one will go live there. This is pissing me off so much.

Haha, this is why I built my house above two lakes and put a project next to it. No freeloaders taking up breathing room.

Stat!

No matter how many times I check Redd's paintings, I have to check it like 10 times just to make sure.

Also, my town has been open for about 15 days but I've never seen Gracie. Is that normal?

Also, looking for exotic, modern wood, modern and green furniture to catalog.

Philia

Some general HHA questions:

If I'm doing the theme challenge, do lucky items still give me an HHA bonus? Feng Shui? Does it hurt my score to have nonthemed items mixed in with the themed ones? I'll cry if I have to give up my trophy room. ;_; I already had to move my Rococo room to the basement. (Not that replacing it with 11 items from a furniture set that matches my theme made a noticeable dent in my HHA score.)

1. Complete the SET as possible. Wall/flooring included.
2. NOTHING ON THE FLOOR. Put your shit on tables/dressers if you have to.
3. Seasonal items can be included. Cicadas and summer fish.
4. Nintendo/Lucky/Awards are bonuses, include them too. Just make sure they're NOT ON THE FLOOR.
5. Individual theme items can be included.
6. Just 3 of Miniature Fossils is a set. Bonus points there.
7. Feng shui by putting your green, red, yellow NINTY items (its EASY when you have a maxed out collection of these) in appropriate spots. Green south, Red Right, Yellow Left. Don't forget that the gold awards are yellow, too. So put those on the left.

Some ideas... complete your set, ADD a shitton of tables and fix your feng shui with the items on them.

I could be off the mark here by being so... anal about some details but that's just me here.

PS Cyrus can recolor your shit, but I don't know if this is... static with feng shui for sure.

Just been taken seriously by surprise, I was messing around adding music to my stereo and suddenly had Nana asking if I was in. She ended up coming into my house as she was "walking past while on an errand", gave me a garden gnome and then left the next time I went between rooms.

So odd, I've never seen that event in any AC game before.

Unicorn

Things were looking up. After hesitantly building the campsite my first camper was my all time favorite neighbor.

PhotoGrid_1373731243022_zps3f39d249.png

But instantly there was trouble in paradise :
tumblr_mpvtwt4KsH1svlgkbo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom