• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrogeek

Looking to add more GAF friends to my AC friends list. I only have a few and my late schedule usually makes it hard to connect, so more folks are welcome!

My friend code is: 1263-6319-5493

I have the following to share...

Fossils:
Sabretooth Skull x2
Sabretooth Torso
Peking Man
Mammoth Skull x2
Stego Skull x2
Stego Tail
Archelon Torso
Shark Tooth
Dimetrodon Skull
Spino Tail
Pachy Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Styraco Tail
Ptera Left Wing
Tricera Skull
Dinosaur Track
Dinosaur Egg
Plesio Skull x2
Amber

Fortune Gifts:
1-Up Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Triple Bananas
Goal Pole x2
Master Sword
Bill Blaster
Hero's Clothes x5
Hero's Shoes

Fruit:
Orange (Native)
Peach
Lychee
Cherry
Lime
Pear
Banana

Furniture:
I don't have any complete sets. I am currently trying to complete the modern set (Only have bed, sofa, end table, cabinet, closet) and sleek set (Only have bed, end table, desk, rug, wall).

(Need apple, coconut and any other I'm forgetting).

Wolfe

Picked a FOUR LEAF CLOVER TODAY :O

Weird, so did I. Thought it was funny too because it was the only clover patch today after not having gotten one for multiple days.

Although I opted to wear mine instead, gotta show off that bling!

AC GAF is such a cray, cray on Swapnote XD I haven't checked for that often thinking I get 30 letters each time it blinks blue.....
Did the home button press twice thing....
I've got 178 swap notes to go through XD

AC GAF is such a cray, cray on Swapnote XD I haven't checked for that often thinking I get 30 letters each time it blinks blue.....
Did the home button press twice thing....
I've got 178 swap notes to go through XD

I am so terrified to open Swapnote. Coming home each day from work to find that my 3DS is shining a blue notification light scares me. I remember the Swapnote fun pre-release but I thought things would slow down once the game actually got here. :lol

Elija2

On snap, Nibbles came to my town to get some coffee and I got her order perfect with only the knowledge of how much milk she likes. She said the people of Suburbia are lucky to drink the coffee I make. Meanwhile, I mess up almost everyone else's order. Still managed to get the superb coffee beans and an espresso maker though.

But seriously, what's up with the out-of-towners coming to get some coffee? I wonder if getting their order right increases the chances of them moving in.

MicH

Garland, you wanted Blaire, right?

I dun goofed.

She came running up to me again. I talked to her. She talked her moving again. I said "Good luck" and she was all sad and said she had hoped I would've changed my mind.. so now she changed hers and is staying. Damn it, Blaire!

Sorry man :(

I have a legit beautiful statue a the moment. If anyone is willing to tade any dupes they have I'd appreciate it.

I have in the museum: nice flowery, fine, calm, serene, basic, and of course beautiful statue.

Fc in profile.

Novocaine

No matter how many times I check Redd's paintings, I have to check it like 10 times just to make sure.

Also, my town has been open for about 15 days but I've never seen Gracie. Is that normal?

Also, looking for exotic, modern wood, modern and green furniture to catalog.

I have modern wood shelf/lamp/closet on hand if you need those.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
GAF, I'm counting on you. Or one of you, rather.

PLEASE, someone let me borrow a Golden Axe. I'm doing some serious landscaping today, and it involves me cutting down most of my trees in my town.

I'll pay you for letting me borrow it, and I'll only be borrowing it an hour or two at most. But I simply don't have enough axes to even comb through half of my trees at the moment, so I need a golden one that won't break.

Please let me know if you have one!

MicH

PLEASE, someone let me borrow a Golden Axe. I'm doing some serious landscaping today, and it involves me cutting down most of my trees in my town.

I'll pay you for letting me borrow it, and I'll only be borrowing it an hour or two at most. But I simply don't have enough axes to even comb through half of my trees at the moment, so I need a golden one that won't break.

Sorry, no golden axe, but you can have my five axes if you want.

Elija2

I have a legit beautiful statue a the moment. If anyone is willing to tade any dupes they have I'd appreciate it.

I have in the museum: nice flowery, fine, calm, serene, basic, and of course beautiful statue.

Fc in profile.

I have a proper painting if you want to trade.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Sorry, no golden axe, but you can have my five axes if you want.

That would probably work. What would you want in return?

MicH

That would probably work. What would you want in return?
Nothing. I just bought them because it would be a waste not to. I don't need to do some choppin' in the near future, and they're just crowding up my closet. They're yours if you want them.

Dacvak

Nothing. I just bought them because it would be a waste not to. I don't need to do some choppin' in the near future, and they're just crowding up my closet. They're yours if you want them.

Sounds great. I'll PM you.

Unicorn

I have about 5 silver axes as well.

Dacvak

Soulmate

Banned
anyone wants to help me with the 6 signatures sidequest?

I'll give a Nintendo item in return :D

- Varia Suit
- Super Mushroom
- Yellow Pikmin
- Red Pikmin
- Hero's Boots
- Hero's Pants
- Majora's Mask
- Coin
- Mushroom Mural
- Toad Hat

4957-2909-2730 pm me

celebi23

Any japanese, modern or lovely furniture? If not, don't worry about it. Lucked out on the island hunting for hibiscus lol
Nope, sorry :( Awesome :D Thanks :D If you want to catalogue some of my songs, just let me know which ones and I'll bring them over. Here are the ones I have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Cafe K.K.
Comrade K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

When's a good time for me to hop over and pick up the axe?

Hoarr

Neo Member
Looking for someone with decent Turnip prices. My week has been terrible and it's at 45 bells currently.

I bought around 90 and don't kind losing out, but...sheesh.

Hoarr: 4124 5879 8461

I also like to leave my gates open and tend to keep all different kinds of fruit available for the picking.

Wolfe

Looking for someone with decent Turnip prices. My week has been terrible and it's at 45 bells currently.

I bought around 90 and don't kind losing out, but...sheesh.

Hoarr: 4124 5879 8461

I also like to leave my gates open and tend to keep all different kinds of fruit available for the picking.

Well if you can't find anyone with anything better my Re-tail is buying for 90 lol, can at least break even I guess.

I have perfect peaches selling for double today if someone wants to come by and unload. Also have extra Nintendo items for trade.

0817-4158-9208

Just PM if you want to come by.

Dacvak

Any japanese, modern or lovely furniture? If not, don't worry about it. Lucked out on the island hunting for hibiscus lol

Yeah, I have a complete modern set. Give me a few minutes and I'll PM you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom