• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Debating on whether to put the Classic or Astro set in my Trendy home. I currently have Minimalist, Polka-Dot, Modern and Sleek.

I think I have the most Astro stuff, but I've never used Classic before. Kind of want to. Also my Helm, Chest armor and Telescope from Pascal fits much more with Classic (but not as well as with Rococo)

If you want to use those objects I would say classic or rococo.

milkham

Okay. Pardon me for taking my time to visit you. I'm STILL buying turnips at my husband's. His town doesn't have enough PWP for perfect town rating and is bare enough for at least 5 million bells worth of turnips.

can we get his dream code after you've paved his town with turnips

Despera

Banned
Lol playing the disconnect and reconnect game with Despera XD, I wonder if I'll get to remodel my station with the amount of time he connected to my town and seeing Resetti, don't even dare to BF him yet XD Connections with him lasts 20s max XD
hahaha

Man... that was exhausting, but we stood our ground till the end :p

Yep, I'm currently staying at a temporary location with the shittiest WiFi on the face of the planet, and will be going back to my sweet, sweet internet at home in a couple of weeks.

Linius

hahaha

Man... that was exhausting, but we stood our ground till the end :p

Yep, I'm currently staying at a temporary location with the shittiest WiFi on the face of the planet, and will be going back to my sweet, sweet internet at home in a couple of weeks.

Even my 3G internet connection is good enough for some good old town visits. That wifi you're on must be really shitty :p

Philia

can we get his dream code after you've paved his town with turnips

LMAO I got a story with this one. He's EST as I am. He woke up at like 10:45 am (he stayed up til 4 am watching fighters tourneys) and he missed out on turnips last week. So he told me joan was selling at 91 at 11:15 am. I was like FUCK, I need to get on that, but he's like... NOPE. GOTTA DO ERRANDS AND GET HIM STARBUCKS COFFEE.

So I told him as soon as we fucking get home before noon, he better open up his gates pronto and stick himself next to joan (after trapping her there), so she'd remain there as long as possible for me to dump my 5 million worth of turnips all over his bare ass town. :3 I had to clear out my locker in process too. He've took an hour cataloging them all (he's doing it via the spreadsheet too). xD But man, it took me a hour to buy them all. I'm now spending another 2 hours hauling the turnips back to my town. I'm just thankful that the darn atm is available for you anywhere you go.

Anyway, he doesn't have the Dream Suite because he's broke as hell. LMAO. xD Not anymore after this! :3 (And NO, i'm NOT DONE dropping my turnips yet... )

bender

What time is it?
Free Stuff:

-Triple Bananas
-bad bro's stache
-Fi Mask
-Fire Flower
-hero's cap x2
-Triforce
-red pikmin
-astro CD player
-reel-to-reel
-conveyor-belt sushi
-slingshot

0705-2862-0409

Linius

Rococo isn't Trendy, so I'll go with Classic. I got 500k HHA Points today AND Nook had the black modern roof! I now have Trendy mailbox, exterior and roof. Good'

Trendy is a style to score more HHA points? Where do you find all that stuff to know what goes together and all? I already have modern and sleek in my house and minimalist in my catalogue so I might go the same way then.

Any chance I can visit you tonight to cataloge the last pieces of modern I still need?

Soulmate

Banned
Free Stuff:

-Triple Bananas
-bad bro's stache
-Fi Mask
-Fire Flower
-hero's cap x2
-Triforce
-red pikmin
-astro CD player
-reel-to-reel
-conveyor-belt sushi
-slingshot

0705-2862-0409

I'd like to take a hero's cap please.

Adding you..

4957-2909-2730

mrklaw

MrArseFace
LMAO I got a story with this one. He's EST as I am. He woke up at like 10:45 am (he stayed up til 4 am watching fighters tourneys) and he missed out on turnips last week. So he told me joan was selling at 91 at 11:15 am. I was like FUCK, I need to get on that, but he's like... NOPE. GOTTA DO ERRANDS AND GET HIM STARBUCKS COFFEE.

So I told him as soon as we fucking get home before noon, he better open up his gates pronto and stick himself next to joan (after trapping her there), so she'd remain there as long as possible for me to dump my 5 million worth of turnips all over his bare ass town. :3 I had to clear out my locker in process too. He've took an hour cataloging them all (he's doing it via the spreadsheet too). xD But man, it took me a hour to buy them all. I'm now spending another 2 hours hauling the turnips back to my town. I'm just thankful that the darn atm is available for you anywhere you go.

Anyway, he doesn't have the Dream Suite because he's broke as hell. LMAO. xD Not anymore after this! :3 (And NO, i'm NOT DONE dropping my turnips yet... )

And now we start to see the dark underbelly that lurks beneath the surface of Philia's beautiful town.

LaneDS

So I bought a 3DS XL two weeks ago with AC (physical copy) and some other games. My girlfriend has pretty much maintained possession of the thing since I got it and is ready to admit she needs a 3DS XL herself.

I've heard conflicting stories on transferring an AC save from one system to another. Can she pick up another system and just use the cartridge on the new system to have it carry over, or do physical copies of the game save to the internal system storage?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
BPJ8SgRCYAEnjF4.jpg:large

The stars have alligned

BPJ8efICQAA3rFU.jpg:large

Finally Katrina

BPJ8q2YCYAASFK-.jpg:large

You have to go next Hans...

Robin64

Oh, right, we're in Community now! I see, I see.

Anyone know if getting a fortune in another town counts towards the 20 you need to get the fortune teller shop on Main St open?

milkham

ok so i've got for trade
3v7npu4.jpg

2 firebars
2 wii fits
1 triple shells
2 peach parasols
2 hero pants
1 samus helmet
2 varia shoes
1 metroid
1 red pikmin
1 midna's helmet
1 toad hat
1 bad bro's stache
like, 7 silver slingshots, (free for anyone who wants one)

just looking for nintendo items i don't have, in particular the virtualboy, and anything weird i haven't seen yet, songs

here's what i have already
f6ktfiW.jpg
3lqOhEW.jpg
RdiKPfw.jpg

Megatron

So what did we wind up doing with all the songs everyone signed up to grab? Are we meeting somewhere to swap and catalog them? I picked up Lucky K.K.

Guys, if you're doing the HHA theme challenge, there are a lot of clothing items that fit into each category that can be used to boost your points. The Prima guide shows every collectible item in the game with its HHA designation if it has one. For instance, the pharaoh mask and outfit counts for antique, the fruit outfits/hats for rustic, etc..

Just something to keep in mind if you're looking for extra points along the way.

Oh, and please keep the move out notices coming. :) I'm in the market now that Rocket's gone to Debs' town.

Roto13

Oh well, why not. Gonna be a quick in and out then :)

Anything I can bring for you? I have a spare silver shovel or rod lying around, though I doub't you don't have these :p

Nope, don't really need anything. Gimme a second to get set up and I'll open my gate.\

EDIT: It's open.

Linius

Guys, if you're doing the HHA theme challenge, there are a lot of clothing items that fit into each category that can be used to boost your points. The Prima guide shows every collectible item in the game with its HHA designation if it has one. For instance, the pharaoh mask and outfit counts for antique, the fruit outfits/hats for rustic, etc..

Just something to keep in mind if you're looking for extra points along the way.

Oh, and please keep the move out notices coming. :) I'm in the market now that Rocket's gone to Debs' town.

I really need the prima guide. Or some guide online with that detailed HHA plan.

MicH

So I need a few pieces of furniture. I desperately need the Modern desk. If anyone has it (preferable on hand, so I can catalog it straight away), please let me know.

EDIT: Don't need Classic anymore

I can let you catalog any of my sets. I have the complete sets of Modern Wood, Rococo, Sleek, Polka-Dot and Minimalist on hand. I can order the complete Alpine set as well.

I can also pay for you to order it for me - or pay for me to catalog it. Thanks!

Kinvara

Not sure if someone has already figured this out but I thought I'd share it.

If you see a villager at Re-Tail, talk to them, and then start pushing them around the store. It should only takes a few seconds of pushing before they get exclamation marks and ask to buy something that's for sale.

I do this trick whenever I see someone at Re-Tail and it almost never fails.

Philia

If you see a villager at Re-Tail, talk to them, and then start pushing them around the store. It should only takes a few seconds of pushing before they get exclamation marks and ask to buy something that's for sale.

This along with the fact that a villager will buy anything with a 25% mark up on the item. Someone said their purchase limit is 10k... but...

she ready to go

Thanks but I've got one snooty girl already wreaking havoc. Afraid I'd be impeached with two.

I really need the prima guide. Or some guide online with that detailed HHA plan.

I picked up the guide cheaply at Amazon and have found it completely invaluable for collecting. There's just too much stuff to keep track of. The book sorts it all out and gives me information about it so I don't have to. :)

Linius

I do this trick whenever I see someone at Re-Tail and it almost never fails.

Yeah, they always buy my stuff. But sometimes they say they have no money but they only walk around the store for lols :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace

The prima e guide is kind of essential here to filter based on theme. The book is seemingly random (not even alphabetical)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I need a few pieces of furniture. I desperately need the Modern desk. If anyone has it (preferable on hand, so I can catalog it straight away), please let me know.

I also need the following Classic items:

Buffet
Chair
Desk
Sofa
Vanity
Wardrobe

If you have it (or can order it), please let me know.

I can let you catalog any of my sets. I have the complete sets of Modern Wood, Rococo, Sleek, Polka-Dot and Minimalist on hand. I can order the complete Alpine set as well.

I can also pay for you to order it for me - or pay for me to catalog it. Thanks!

I have the modern desk handy. Classic wise I can order you the wardrobe and sofa if you'd like?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I would love that! Is there anything you need in return?

Nah no problem dude. I guess i wouldn't mind cataloging the polka dot set. I'll open in a sec if you want to grab that desk really quick, or I can hop over.

MicH

I wouldn't get too attached to your Classic set, MicH.
Thonky.com seems under the impression that Classic furniture is NOT Trendy and this thread at GameFAQs seems to back that up with first-hand testimony.
Oh. I knew something was up! Oh well, guess I'll go with Astro then.

Nah no problem dude. I guess i wouldn't mind cataloging the polka dot set. I'll open in a sec if you want to grab that desk really quick, or I can hop over.
Thanks, and as per that Classic thing.. Seems I won't need it after all :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom