• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I'm pretty sure you get points taken off if you have items in the house outside of your theme so if you've got a bunch of stuff that isn't classified as trendy, you're racking up the deductions.
Pretty much this. Room has to be 90% Trendy to get the bonus.
I've literally gutted my house of anything non-Trendy in prep for this assessment.
Just paying Nook my final loan right now.

As per the FAQ, I'm going to try a singular room focus with all 48 items in it contributing to the Trendy bonus initially.
Only downside is Nook keeps holding out me when it comes to Trendy roofs.

You're welcome. Unfortunately I do not know the answer to this. Hopefully someone else can chime in on this one. I haven't bothered focusing too much on HHA scores yet.
There are prizes for 150K HHA rating using standard scoring and 1.1 million HHA rating in the theme challenge.
With those out of the way you can decorate however you like although I'll still be employing feng shui focus across my entire house until I've cleared most of my non-seasonal catalog items.

Thanks. Also, concerning the home rating? Is there a prize for hitting the max amount? I kinda want to reach that rating and then actual decorate the house the way I want it to look without worrying about a mismatched themes.

You're welcome. Unfortunately I do not know the answer to this. Hopefully someone else can chime in on this one. I haven't bothered focusing too much on HHA scores yet.

Elija2

I have a question regarding moving villagers:

If for example Diva tells you she wants to move out and you either tell her to stay or she has a sudden change of heart if you tell her good bye (stupid bitch) is there any chance she will move at a later point in time or am I stuck with this villager ?

You're never permanently stuck with a villager. However, it might take a while for them to want to move out again.

MicH

Okay, good to know. I'll come get it later this week then.

Would you happen to know what other sets are considered trendy to go along with sleek and modern? Might be good for me to pursue that for my HHA score.
Credit goes to UberTag:

Stripe, Modern, Sleek, Astro, Minimalist, Polka-Dot and Campus (JP DLC)

Roto13

I guess I could squirrel my Gold and Cabana stuff away for a night and replace it with my Campus stuff and some other theme.

Linius

Credit goes to UberTag:

Stripe, Modern, Sleek, Astro, Minimalist, Polka-Dot and Campus (JP DLC)

If you can get me the wall and desk I have modern complete. Also have minimalist and sleek. Though I'm not sure if I have the wall and floor from sleek. Already got some polka dot stuff and I guess most of the campus stuff just now from Roto. Hardly anything from stripe and Astro though.

Well, I know what I need at least :D

Roto13

If you can get me the wall and desk I have modern complete. Also have minimalist and sleek. Though I'm not sure if I have the wall and floor from sleek. Already got some polka dot stuff and I guess most of the campus stuff just now from Roto. Hardly anything from stripe and Astro though.

You got all of the Campus stuff just now from me. :p

MicH

I have the complete Polka-Dot set on hand. I will have the omplete Modern and Astro sets in the next days.

Stripe seems to be pretty damn rare. Only ever seen one piece of that set and it was a Dresser at T&T.

Also Biskit just suggested the "climbing frame" public works. Ehhh.. better than most, I suppose

Roto13

I have the complete Polka-Dot set on hand. I will have the omplete Modern and Astro sets in the next days.

Stripe seems to be pretty damn rare. Only ever seen one piece of that set and it was a Dresser at T&T.

Also Biskit just suggested the "climbing frame" public works. Ehhh.. better than most, I suppose

Think I could catalog your polka dot set?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks to those of you that dropped off songs. What would you guys prefer I do? I have more songs in the mail, so it might take at least an hour fifteen, if not til tomorrow morning til I have all those. Alternately, I can just dump everything I have atm and you guys can go nuts or whatever. I guess I don't care too much.

Linius

You got all of the Campus stuff just now from me. :p

Oh that's the complete set? I didn't know if it was all or just most of it. Awesome :p

Oh awesome, well I come by later this week. And I'll check to see what I have from stripe, I think have one piece. Too bad Nooklings is closed already. Since the store update they close at eight :/

Pachimari

I have had this game lying on the shelve for like 3-4 days and have yet to open it but I can't wait! I just need to complete Luigi's Mansion 2 first.

Roto13

I have had this game lying on the shelve for like 3-4 days and have yet to open it but I can't wait! I just need to complete Luigi's Mansion 2 first.

No you don't. :p This isn't the type of game you play instead of other games. IT's the type of game you play alongside them.

Linius

I added Ubertag for a trade some time back but he never added me back. I feel ignored :p

It's sucks there's a limit. I'm at 100/100 now and have no idea who half of these people are since the nicknames on the internet most of the time don't correspond with the names on the 3DS :(

Pachimari

No you don't. :p This isn't the type of game you play instead of other games. IT's the type of game you play alongside them.
Yeah but this Luigi game is one I have to review before anything else. Right after I'll play Animal Crossing alongside my other review copies. :)

Elija2

Thanks to those of you that dropped off songs. What would you guys prefer I do? I have more songs in the mail, so it might take at least an hour fifteen, if not til tomorrow morning til I have all those. Alternately, I can just dump everything I have atm and you guys can go nuts or whatever. I guess I don't care too much.

I got the song "My Place" last night. I can give it to you so that people can catalog it.

Koren

Who wanted Señor K.K. ?

I have plently of Stripe items*... I've yet to see Polka, though. I don't know how it works, but it's interesting.

* most have been resold to animals through Re-Tail, but I can order those. I'd say I have chair / drawer / TV / table / sink / bed, but that's from memory, my shop is closed.

MicH

I currently have the bed, table, closet and wall.

Who wanted Señor K.K. ?

I have plently of Stripe items*... I've yet to see Polka, though. I don't know how it works, but it's interesting.

* most have been resold to animals through Re-Tail, but I can order those. I'd say I have chair / drawer / TV / table / sink / bed, but that's from memory, my shop is closed.
Would love to catalog these at some point. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Sounds good to me. ANything you're looking for that I might have? :p
I have no idea, haha. I might come up with something later, but for now I don't think there's any.

Koren

Would love to catalog these at some point. Let me know if there is anything you need.
I'd gladly catalog a part of Polka in exchange of the Stripe items I have, if you don't mind, since I don't see them popping here.

I'll order the items as soon as possible and let you know when they arrive. I understand that you found a modern desk?

MicH

I'd gladly catalog a part of Polka in exchange of the Stripe items I have, if you don't mind, since I don't see them popping here.

I'll order the items as soon as possible and let you know when they arrive. I understand that you found a modern desk?
Thanks.

I ot the desk, yeah.

If you want to get the Polka-Dot now, my gates are open

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I'm available now to do it. I don't really need much in return, but I suppose if I could cataloguing the rest of classic and sleek would be nice.

Animekatt

I got Bubblegum K.K. last night. I love it! Does anyone know if you can give a record to one of your villagers, if they will play that song in their house? I find giving bubblegum to Francine will be fitting, since she's on the cover and all.

Roto13

Your town is looking pretty impressive, MicH. Wanted to get out before my connection dropped and ruined everything. I'd like to take more of a look around some time.

Debs

I'm the opposite :p I only play this right now and will for a while, when I find a game I really love it's the only thing I play :p

Soulmate

Banned
Hey MicH can I go to your town?

I have on my hands some Stripe stuff (Closet, Dresser, TV, Lamp, Table)

also I need to catalog this:

- Minimalist minitable or ottoman (Im missing one of those two, idk what happened last time :eek:
- Modern Wardrobe

Sounds good. 2836-0258-6594

I guess I have to drop the songs in your town right? I have 10 of the yesterday list

MicH

Your town is looking pretty impressive, MicH. Wanted to get out before my connection dropped and ruined everything. I'd like to take more of a look around some time.
Thank you!

if you or anyone else would like to see it in a dream, here's my dream code: 6900-2174-3954

It's a couple of days since I updated it, but not much have changed.

Hey MicH can I go to your town?

I have on my hands some Stripe stuff (Closet, Dresser, TV, Lamp, Table)

also I need to catalog this:

- Minimalist minitable or ottoman (Im missing one of those two, idk what happened last time :eek:
- Modern Wardrobe

I guess I have to drop the songs in your town right? I have 10 of the yesterday list
Thanks, I would love to catalog that stuff. I have everything you need, just come on over. Gate is open

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So how long will your gate be open for MicH cos we can't add each other as friend in the mean time?

Iph

Banned
Okay, dumb question time. I don't usually buy turnips. I also work almost everyday of the week until the late afternoon. I forgot I bought a couple turnips last Sunday. Came home, started up my town and see that they are rotted now. What do I do with them? Pay Reese to dispose of them? Throw them in a garbage can?

That's a lesson I certainly won't forget. :/

The only other game I've played before was City Folk and I never did the turnip/stalk market thing.

Koren

Sounds good. 2836-0258-6594
I've added you. I guess you're one of the two that are trying to get the full catalog?

Got Senor K.K. you said you were missing a couple of hours ago. If you still want it, my doors are open, and I can come if you prefer.

MicH

So how long will your gate be open for MicH cos we can't add each other as friend in the mean time?
I'll close it as soon as I'm done. Should be another 15 minutes if that's ok with you

Also Soulmate just informed me that there's a Minimalist END TABLE

How did I not know that and why have I not seen it?! Anyone have it?

Levi

Banned
I need a Sci-Fi roof and fence.

Roofs:

ASTRO, Black Modern, Concrete, Shanty, Simple.

Fences:

Barbed wire, concrete, gray brick, rope, Shanty.

I am also looking for mad scientist furniture. Lab wall, lab bench, lab chair, medicine chest, amazing machine, unknown machine, complex machine.

Finally, the "star trek" items: wall mounted monitor, hologram machine, crew members seat, space console, large space console, small space console, captains monitor, crews monitor, spherical radar.

Thanks!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've added you. I guess you're one of the two that are trying to get the full catalog?

Got Senor K.K. you said you were missing a couple of hours ago. If you still want it, my doors are open, and I can come if you prefer.

Yeah I guess (how did I get sucked into this again? :/ ) Wasn't me on the song request. I requested that last night in my club.

You can def come over at some point and catalog whatever but it might be a few. I have people over atm and I really need to head out :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom