• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

I'll close it as soon as I'm done. Should be another 15 minutes if that's ok with you

Also Soulmate just informed me that there's a Minimalist END TABLE

How did I not know that and why have I not seen it?! Anyone have it?

I'll grab it and pop over as soon as SES is done. :p

MicH

I need a Sci-Fi roof and fence.

Roofs:

ASTRO, Black Modern, Concrete, Shanty, Simple.

Fences:

Barbed wire, concrete, gray brick, rope, Shanty.

I am also looking for mad scientist furniture. Lab wall, lab bench, lab chair, medicine chest, amazing machine, unknown machine, complex machine.

Finally, the "star trek" items: wall mounted monitor, hologram machine, crew members seat, space console, large space console, small space console, captains monitor, crews monitor, spherical radar.

Thanks!
Black modern roof is at my Nooks. Will add you when we are done and I can close the gates

I'll grab it and pop over as soon as SES is done. :p
THANK YOU :D He needs it as well, so you can try coming over in a minute?

Animekatt

Okay, dumb question time. I don't usually buy turnips. I also work almost everyday of the week until the late afternoon. I forgot I bought a couple turnips last Sunday. Came home, started up my town and see that they are rotted now. What do I do with them? Pay Reese to dispose of them? Throw them in a garbage can?

That's a lesson I certainly won't forget. :/

The only other game I've played before was City Folk and I never did the turnip/stalk market thing.

Yep, unfortunately you'll have to dump them. Try to throw them in the trash can if you have one, so you can save money.

mantidor

Damn...

My turnips rotted, my flowers wilted, and I missed Joan today. Being sick in real life is a danger to your town -_-. Funny enough my villager was also sick

Philia

Damn...

My turnips rotted, my flowers wilted, and I missed Joan today. Being sick in real life is a danger to your town -_-. Funny enough my villager was also sick

No game is a substitute to getting better though, which in that case, I hope you are soon. Take care of yourself now.

Koren

Wasn't me on the song request. I requested that last night in my club.
Yes. I just went a couple (nearly ten... the topic is still on fire), it was Ubertag that requested it. I guess it's a misunderstanding.

You have a complete catalog, now? Or need anything else?

You can def come over at some point and catalog whatever but it might be a few. I have people over atm and I really need to head out :/
I'm not in a hurry at all to get a catalog, but I'll probably like to do it one day...

mantidor

No game is a substitute to getting better though, which in that case, I hope you are soon. Take care of yourself now.

Yeah thats why my town went to shit haha, I've been in bed the whole weekend.

Now time to see what is salvageable from my gardens hehe, I think flowers can survive one day or two in their "brown" state, so maybe it's not that terrible and I'll manage to salvage them all.

Soulmate

Banned
I guess :p what are they, do you know? Just in case I have them/ordered them already

It won't be necessary, I gave the songs to Uber, he's going to drop them in your town!

- King K.K.
- K.K. Casbah
- K.K. Island
- K.K. Love Song
- K.K. Rally
- K.K. Safari
- K.K. Song
- K.K. Stroll
- K.K. Western
- To the Edge
- K.K. Sonata
- K.K. Disco
- K.K. Marathon

Shahadan

Molly is leaving me soon ;_;
She was the only villager I liked. But I need new villagers and I promised myself to not stop them from leaving anyway. Still, sucks. Will probably get a shitty squirrel instead.

Koren

No game is a substitute to getting better though.
It won't help you if you're sick*. But I think that Harvest Moon: Friend of Mineral Town (quite similar to AC) helped me MUCH when I was feeling heavily depressed. And I know a couple of people that used Harvest Moon as a way to evacuate stress.

* Or will it? My parents were allowing me to play pong when I was sick as a small kid, was always feeling better ^_^

Koren

Will animals in my and in other's towns wear my designs like they did in previous ACs?
Yes. At least in your town... or in town where you put your designs on display. Two of my animals are wearing one of my designs, currently.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I need a Sci-Fi roof and fence.

Roofs:

ASTRO, Black Modern, Concrete, Shanty, Simple.

Fences:

Barbed wire, concrete, gray brick, rope, Shanty.

I am also looking for mad scientist furniture. Lab wall, lab bench, lab chair, medicine chest, amazing machine, unknown machine, complex machine.

Finally, the "star trek" items: wall mounted monitor, hologram machine, crew members seat, space console, large space console, small space console, captains monitor, crews monitor, spherical radar.

Thanks!

Barbed wire fence is currently on sale at my nook's and i have a medicine chest you can catalog.

MicH

Sorry MicH. Looks like we ended up delivering the exact same items. :/
I didn't have any, so this is cool. But you didn't take them with you? :eek:

Thanks for letting me catalog them

And sorry VsRobot :/ Nook closed the MINUTE you arrived lol.. damn disconnect

UberTag

I'll be back later tonight guys, sorry if I was a little hasty :p
Let me know when you're back. I have a music delivery to make in addition to cataloging whatever you've got that's on the hitlist I just PMed you.

Whatever isn't on that list that you need let me know and I'll drop those tracks off and leave them with you in your town.

Crumbtiny

I'll be back later tonight guys, sorry if I was a little hasty :p

again man, huge thanks! sorry to drop in while you were trying to get out, lol. just saw you were still on and decided to stop in.

i only had like two tunes before and now i have a ton. thanks for much for being a gracious host! we'll get you over to my town one of these days :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
again man, huge thanks! sorry to drop in while you were trying to get out, lol. just saw you were still on and decided to stop in.

i only had like two tunes before and now i have a ton. thanks for much for being a gracious host! we'll get you over to my town one of these days :)

Funny thing is...I guess I have two KPs on my friend list lol. I thought the first one was you :p

Galactic Fork

I've added you.

And I still need a roof, MicH's Nooks was closed.

Opening my gate, the roof at my Nook's is just a black straw roof.
After you come visit, can i stop by your village to get signatures for my Axel's creepy sweatpants for everyone initiative?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Pretty much this. Room has to be 90% Trendy to get the bonus.
I've literally gutted my house of anything non-Trendy in prep for this assessment.
Just paying Nook my final loan right now.

As per the FAQ, I'm going to try a singular room focus with all 48 items in it contributing to the Trendy bonus initially.
Only downside is Nook keeps holding out me when it comes to Trendy roofs.

There are prizes for 150K HHA rating using standard scoring and 1.1 million HHA rating in the theme challenge.
With those out of the way you can decorate however you like although I'll still be employing feng shui focus across my entire house until I've cleared most of my non-seasonal catalog items.

Visit other towns. I gathered all five external rustic features just through visits to other towns to trade items.

So I don't have to gut all my rooms? I have a couple of rustic rooms already - modern wood and green (now cleaned out of anything non-rustic). So I can just cram them full of rustic furniture? Don't bother with full set bonuses or anything, its just raw numbers?

UberTag

I've added you.

And I still need a roof, MicH's Nooks was closed.
I brought MicH's roof over to my village when I was over there.
Let me know if you'd like to come over and visit and you can order it from me.
Let's have this Black Modern Roof go viral.

Visit other towns. I gathered all five external rustic features just through visits to other towns to trade items.

So I don't have to gut all my rooms? I have a couple of rustic rooms already - modern wood and green (now cleaned out of anything non-rustic). So I can just cram them full of rustic furniture? Don't bother with full set bonuses or anything, its just raw numbers?
Raw numbers seem to be key but I think you may still eat penalties from non-Rustic stuff in other rooms even if you're concentrating everything on just a single room or two.
Hard to say until I start getting scored by Lyle on Tuesday.
But I'm leaving nothing to chance (all Trendy exterior, no non-Trendy items in the house, one room with 48 unique Trendy items not incurring orientation penalties, all common household furniture from a single set, etc.)

Crumbtiny

Raw numbers seem to be key but I think you may still eat penalties from non-Rustic stuff in other rooms even if you're concentrating everything on just a single room or two.
Hard to say until I start getting scored by Lyle on Tuesday.
But I'm leaving nothing to chance (all Trendy exterior, no non-Trendy items in the house, one room with 48 unique Trendy items not incurring orientation penalties, all common household furniture from a single set, etc.)

might i come visit?

fc: 5284-2336-6820

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I have the stripe floor but my mail is full until tomorrow evening (so Tuesdays AM delivery). You'll probably get it by then but if not let me know.

So you get penalised for having cupboards face the wall, but not if you have the doors blocked by something in front of it?

I'll probably lay full rustic sets in each room, the wall/floor will add an extra 8 items across 4 rooms if they count? Plus just easier to lay stuff out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I didn't have any, so this is cool. But you didn't take them with you? :eek:

Thanks for letting me catalog them

And sorry VsRobot :/ Nook closed the MINUTE you arrived lol.. damn disconnect
I took mine home so I'm guessing VsRobot didn't take his home.

Galactic Fork

Anybody feel like opening their gates so I can come get signatures from your villagers for a petition one of my villagers wants signatures for? FC in profile. (Also can I leave a pattern at your able sisters?)

Levi

Banned

I'm add you once Fork is done if you don't mind. :)

Pachimari

Where can I see my friend code I'd or what it's called?

And any beginner tips to somebody who have never played Animal Crossing before?

Could I get help cataloging...

Exotic Series:
-Bed
-Shelf

Rococo:
-Everything

Other:
-Samurai suit

Niraj, I swear I'm not looking in your direction and crying like a lost puppy.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
ok, possibly stupid question incoming.

Do flowers remember that you watered them? i.e If I go around in the morning and water all the flowers, but then later on I pull some up and replant somewhere else - do those replanted flowers still count as watered?

GAMERG0D

ok, possibly stupid question incoming.

Do flowers remember that you watered them? i.e If I go around in the morning and water all the flowers, but then later on I pull some up and replant somewhere else - do those replanted flowers still count as watered?
You have to water them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom