• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the new EU DLC - white police cap. Can't check if its orderable since T&T is closed

I can confirm that the white police cap IS orderable for 480 bells from the catalog.

Here we are. :)
BPLHorkCUAA6ajx.jpg

SmithnCo

Okay, this bridge stuff is bullshit. A neighbor moves kinda close to a bridge, then I demolish that bridge because I want another style. Now I can't build the bridge there because the house is too close. What the fuck, Isabelle?

Now I know Chevre needs to move the fuck out so I can build that bridge.

Philia

Okay, this bridge stuff is bullshit. A neighbor moves kinda close to a bridge, then I demolish that bridge because I want another style. Now I can't build the bridge there because the house is too close. What the fuck, Isabelle?

Now I know Chevre needs to move the fuck out so I can build that bridge.

Totally reminds me of poor pariah, her situation with Chadders is very similar.

zroid

Banned
Should I not bother collecting gyroids? There are like 130 of them, that's almost a complete locker. I have about two dozen of them littering my front lawn but I hate selling items I can't buy back from the catalog.

if you're gonna collect gyroids, it's probably better to store them in the museum exhibits

edit: super late, lol. forgot to refresh :p

MicH

I think I'm gonna use sapphires on the Polka Dot set instead of Ruby. I will have to experiment.

I know I'm using emeralds in the modern set

Stat!

Okay - many questions.

Benefits of getting a high rating in the HHA?

Anyone have an awesome QR path they use?

Anyone have the green furniture I could catalog?

Philia

Okay, but for some of the rewards, do I have to take it? (
Like the ones which modify my house)

I just want to design my house my way - but kinda want to hit the badges first so I don't have to worry about it again.

You can get your badges with the interior challenge easy. 150k is all its needed.

Theme challenges just rewards you gold exteriors. Gold roof, gold fence, gold etc.

Cataloging customized items definitely works, right?

Anyone have the green furniture I could catalog?

I've got a complete set you can catalog although I can't do it tonight. Not sure if you ever get time during the day but if you do, I could gather it all for you to catalog.

Stat!

You can get your badges with the interior challenge easy. 150k is all its needed.

Theme challenges just rewards you gold exteriors. Gold roof, gold fence, gold etc.

Alright. Thank you. I don't really want a gold anything. Not my thing. 150K sounds easy for the badges though.

Cataloging customized items definitely works, right?

I've got a complete set you can catalog although I can't do it tonight. Not sure if you ever get time during the day but if you do, I could gather it all for you to catalog.

That would be awesome! Thanks a ton! I do have time during the day - tomorrow then would be awesome. I don't need the green lamp but everything else would be awesome!

Roto13

Eugene asked to buy my ugly-ass green shirt and I sold it to him and he immediately changed into it and out of his signature pleather jacket. :(

Side note: I like that it's pleather and not leather. I'm sure my bull villager Coach is happy about that, too.

Okay, I've got a lot of items I'm looking to catalog/buy/trade with people for so I can start working on my HHA stuff! I've also listed the last few fossils I need to finish off the museum. PM me or post in here if you can help me out, I've got quite a few spare fossils, nintendo items, and other stuff available for trade as well. My friend code is 5214 - 9721 - 0180

Fossils:
Ankylo Tail
Plesio Torso
Megacero Tail
Archelon Skull

Balloon Items:
Balloon Floor
Balloon TV
Balloon Sofa
Balloon Clock
Balloon Table
Balloon Closet

Astro Items:
Astro Wall
Astro CD Player
Astro Bed
Astro Sofa
Astro Dresser
Astro Clock
Astro Shelf

Alpine Items:
Alpine Wall
Alpine Bed
Alpine Sofa
Alpine Dresser
Alpine Shelf
Alpine Large Table
Alpine Low Table
Alpine Kitchen Cart

Regal Items:
Regal Armoire
Regal Table
Regal Lamp
Regal Clock
Regal Bookcase
Regal Wall Lamp

Rococo Items:
Rococo Candlestick
Rococo Bed
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Chair
Rococo Wardrobe
Rococo Lamp
Rococo Table

massoluk

Banned
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.
Lost an entire day worth of progress because I forgot to save before using the swap note. Rare fresh water fish, gone. 200k bell, gone. 2 customized furnitures, gone.

Animekatt

Lost an entire day worth of progress because I forgot to save before using the swap note. Rare fresh water fish, gone. 200k bell, gone. 2 customized furnitures, gone.

Yikes. :(

I remember not saving after a beetle farming trip...

massoluk

Banned
Worst part was Ressetti coming in to scold me. I want to reset? I ran out of battery? I forgot? Fuck off dude. Where's "it's an accident and the game doesn't have auto save option?"

SmithnCo

Hah, I've opened Swapnote and forgot it closes out AC too. The worst part is the split second after doing it where you realize it's closing AC and you've lost some progress.

Acid08

Banned
Have a full Modern Wood set now, it bumped my HHA rating up to 75k. Not really worried about that right now though. Not until I get all the upgrades. Really enjoying myself just taking my time with the game :)

UberTag

Just left the following tracks with Niraj...

K.K. Casbah
K.K. D&B
K.K. Island
K.K. Rally
K.K. Safari
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Soul
K.K. Western
To the Edge

I'm up to 80 tracks in my personal collection... many still on order in my catalog.
Will be bringing more by for MicH tomorrow.

I'm missing the following in case anyone has them handy.

I Love You
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Étude
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Tango
Lucky K.K.
Only Me
Rockin' K.K.

I'll be happy to transport them over to Niraj or celebi23 so we can work towards getting every track in one location for GAF to access.

Do dead perfect fruit trees affect the Perfect Town status negatively, or can I leave them without chopping them down and have them count as regular trees still?

Stat!

Ugh, first scorpion I see and I don't have a net on me.

Ouch! My biggest problem with the tarantula/scorpion is that I have terrible bug catching skills. :( I've seen like 5 of each and died each time (except for one scorpion which I caught).

I really wish we could trade bugs/fish.

SmithnCo

Ouch! My biggest problem with the tarantula/scorpion is that I have terrible bug catching skills. :( I've seen like 5 of each and died each time (except for one scorpion which I caught).

Because I had no net I decided to run over the scorpion and it surprisingly didn't strike me, lol. I guess the net is what really scares it.

celebi23

Just left the following tracks with Niraj...

K.K. Casbah
K.K. D&B
K.K. Island
K.K. Rally
K.K. Safari
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Soul
K.K. Western
To the Edge

I'm up to 80 tracks in my personal collection... many still on order in my catalog.
Will be bringing more by for MicH tomorrow.

I'm missing the following in case anyone has them handy.

I Love You
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Étude
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Tango
Lucky K.K.
Only Me
Rockin' K.K.

I'll be happy to transport them over to Niraj or celebi23 so we can work towards getting every track in one location for GAF to access.
Hey, I've got:
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Tango
Only Me
Rockin' K.K.

I'll be back online around 1pm EST tomorrow. So, I can either come over to your town or you to mine. I'll shoot you a PM when I get home tomorrow :D

-GW-

Neo Member
Does anyone have a modern wood bed they'd be willing to let me catalog? I can pay a few thousand Bells if you like. It's the last furniture item I need in the set. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom