• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Can anyone link to that page that shows what customized furniture looks like? I'd like to bookmark it.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

UberTag

Hey, I've got:
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Tango
Only Me
Rockin' K.K.

I'll be back online around 1pm EST tomorrow. So, I can either come over to your town or you to mine. I'll shoot you a PM when I get home tomorrow :D
Probably won't be online myself until around 5-5:30pm Eastern.
Hopefully you'll be around then.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_mpyiuw2xI91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Finally got my first one after like 10 days or whatever.

tumblr_mpyixueIIA1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Caught Tammi watering some flowers.

tumblr_mpyj0u12aM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Decided not to buy any turnips today. Later on, I catch Joan hanging out outside of my house. I think she was missing my business. In a creepy way.

tumblr_mpyj84hvjq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpyjc2rxJK1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

The two out-of-towners I had in the cafe today.

tumblr_mpyjjcyP811sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpyk44CGKN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpykcnSjvP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Can somebody translate? lol
This Japanese girl visited and spoke 0 English, aside from asking me and Pulga, "Do you like Dlife?" Having no idea what that was, I looked it up, and I guess it's a show for diabetics? Really fucking odd.

This Japanese girl visited and spoke 0 English, aside from asking me and Pulga, "Do you like Dlife?" Having no idea what that was, I looked it up, and I guess it's a show for diabetics? Really fucking odd.

Funny, I got Stinky today too.

Her post says:
Konnichiwa, Nihon ni sunde iru. Yuna deeeeeeesu. Yoroshiku.
Which basically means. Hi, I'm from Japan, My name's Yuna! Pleased to meet you.

First message is just waaaaaai
- which I'm not sure means much

Second is Kikoeru?
which is probably something really simple but my Japanese was never great to begin with and now I'm super rusty.

ramyeon

tumblr_mpyiuw2xI91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Finally got my first one after like 10 days or whatever.

tumblr_mpyixueIIA1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Caught Tammi watering some flowers.

tumblr_mpyj0u12aM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Decided not to buy any turnips today. Later on, I catch Joan hanging out outside of my house. I think she was missing my business. In a creepy way.

tumblr_mpyjc2rxJK1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Billboard says

"Hello! I'm Yuna who lives in Japan~ Nice to meet you!"

Chat says

"Wa---i (Just as it sounds really, no real meaning)
Can you hear me?"

Niraj

Ok cool guys, appreciate it! There was some more chat before that but I was a bit too slow with the camera. I obviously had 0 clue, so thanks a bunch.

Elija2

Ah, I should probably post pictures of the Japanese girl I met on the island last night so you guys can try translating what she said.

Was out of town for the weekend, which means little attention to AC over the weekend.

I did go to the county faire though and finally got some legit streetpasses! I can't believe how helpful those are for ordering items you don't have. 2 out of the 3 had a lot of work put in, although one did advertise their website (I mean, really?).

tumblr_mpygehWqAo1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

"Oh cool a throne! I wanted one of those - I'll just order it and whoooooooooooooa that's a lot of bells."

tumblr_mpygfrGCqm1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Overkill

tumblr_mpygdcsCxG1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Megatron

Does anyone have a modern wood bed they'd be willing to let me catalog? I can pay a few thousand Bells if you like. It's the last furniture item I need in the set. Thanks!

I have one in my catalog.

EDIT

I tried to order it but I just came off night ordinance, it's only 9:00 but Nook's is closed... I could have it tomorrow after 5.

Niraj

She probably tried to make a connection to you with this since the channel plays a lot of American TV programs. lol

lol you're probably right. At least I know her name now I guess :p there was something else she said a couple times but I don't really recall the exact spelling. Something like "futaba" or "furaba." I know that's vague, but any idea? She didn't have any other words with it.

This is my first Animal Crossing ever, and I'm about 2 hours in. I'm not sure if I've been quite hooked yet. My gf and several other friends can't put it down, and seeing as I'm posting in OT#3 for this game there's obviously a very addictive element to it, and I'm wondering if I'm just not 'getting it'. How long did it take you guys to get hooked?

pulga

Banned
Funny, I got Stinky today too.

Her post says:
Konnichiwa, Nihon ni sunde iru. Yuna deeeeeeesu. Yoroshiku.
Which basically means. Hi, I'm from Japan, My name's Yuna! Pleased to meet you.

First message is just waaaaaai
- which I'm not sure means much

Second is Kikoeru?
which is probably something really simple but my Japanese was never great to begin with and now I'm super rusty.

LOL! She's so nice, now I feel bad for hitting on her.

Was out of town for the weekend, which means little attention to AC over the weekend.

I did go to the county faire though and finally got some legit streetpasses! I can't believe how helpful those are for ordering items you don't have. 2 out of the 3 had a lot of work put in, although one did advertise their website (I mean, really?).

"Oh cool a throne! I wanted one of those - I'll just order it and whoooooooooooooa that's a lot of bells."

tumblr_mpygfrGCqm1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Overkill

HNNNNGGG!! Did your order it? Mind if I come by to catalogue it? I can pay up! ;_;

UberTag

Looking to trade the following:

Amber
Ankylo Skull x2
Archelon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Tail
Megacero Torso
Parasaur Tail
Spino Torso
Stego Skull

Bad Bro's Stache
Block
Red Pikmin Hat
Toad Hat
Virtual Boy
Wii Balance Board

Silver Net
Silver Shovel
Silver Slingshot
25 Silver Axes

Japanese DLC Items (Aurora Screen, Cherry-Blossom Clock, Kagamimochi, Leaf Bed, Sprout Table, Sunrise Lamp)
Perfect Oranges

Looking to trade for...

Apato Tail
Mammoth Torso
Plesio Neck
Styraco Skull
Tricera Skull

S.S. Dolphin

Digital-Photo Frame
Globe
Toy Camera
World Map

I Love You
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Étude
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Tango
Lucky K.K.
Only Me
Rockin' K.K.

Astro Clock
Astro Closet
Astro Dresser
Astro Sofa

Stripe Chair
Stripe Clock
Stripe Closet
Stripe Lamp

Balloon Hat

Propane Stove (if found in a tent - both MoriDB and GameFAQs seem to indicate it is)

Niraj

LOL! She's so nice, now I feel bad for hitting on her.

HNNNNGGG!! Did your order it? Mind if I come by to catalogue it? I can pay up! ;_;

I have a throne you can catalog :p It's just sitting in my museum

Is anyone available to host me in their town for a few minutes? I've got to collect 5 signatures from residents of another town.

I've got various kinds of fruit (that most GAFers probably already have)...but I haven't been farming items/bells like crazy so I don't have much to offer, I'm afraid.

Linius

Looking to trade the following:

Amber
Ankylo Skull x2
Archelon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Tail
Megacero Torso
Parasaur Tail
Spino Torso
Stego Skull

Bad Bro's Stache
Block
Red Pikmin Hat
Toad Hat
Virtual Boy
Wii Balance Board

Silver Net
Silver Shovel
Silver Slingshot
25 Silver Axes

Japanese DLC Items (Aurora Screen, Cherry-Blossom Clock, Kagamimochi, Leaf Bed, Sprout Table, Sunrise Lamp)
Perfect Oranges

Looking to trade for...

Apato Tail
Mammoth Torso
Plesio Neck
Styraco Skull
Tricera Skull

S.S. Dolphin

Digital-Photo Frame
Globe
Toy Camera
World Map

I Love You
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Étude
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Stroll
K.K. Tango
Lucky K.K.
Only Me
Rockin' K.K.

Astro Clock
Astro Closet
Astro Dresser
Astro Sofa

Stripe Chair
Stripe Clock
Stripe Closet
Stripe Lamp

Balloon Hat

Propane Stove (if found in a tent - both MoriDB and GameFAQs seem to indicate it is)

I have the Aurora Screen and Sprout Table. Not sure if you can order those but if that's the case you can cataloge them from me. Also have a balloon hat for you I believe. Looking for silver axes myself. I want at least 5 extra so let me know what you want me to pay trough PM. Going to bed now.

pulga

Banned
Is anyone available to host me in their town for a few minutes? I've got to collect 5 signatures from residents of another town.

I've got various kinds of fruit (that most GAFers probably already have)...but I haven't been farming items/bells like crazy so I don't have much to offer, I'm afraid.

I can open up a bit for you if you like! I'll just be AFK while I watch Dexter.

Wolfe

No turnips for me this week, ended up oversleeping a bit.

Still waiting for a picture from one of my villagers too, but at least Katie didn't hold out on me.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Weird.

I got a tenth neighbor from my brother's village, does this mean I won't get the camping villager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom