• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

You can fill your pockets with bags of change. :) Easier than items.

4 Gold badges so far! I need to start writing letters.

Also, anyone with retail bonuses on any Perfect fruit that's not your native, please let us know! I'll tip you handsomely after I off load my 133 perfect peach trees worth of perfect peaches. :)

Meanwhile, mine's offering a bonus on the silly ocean sunfish lol.

MicH

Experimented with customizing the modern set with ores. I kind of like sapphire.

tumblr_mpzclnzKiL1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My red* roses yielded a black rose today

tumblr_mpzckgTpPe1svgayqo1_400.jpg

And I built this wonderful flower arch yesterday

tumblr_mpzcj28tUO1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Mich, I found out what I still need to get four trendy sets to completion.

Modern: Desk and wall.
Minimalist: Ottoman.

Could I cataloge these things at your place?
Modern wall and Minimalist ottoman, yes. Do you need the minitable too? (Minimalist). I won't get that and the modern desk until tomorrow, I'm afraid

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Oh yeah, I think that's right.

But in the end villagers will mostly just ask for a new catchphrase and it will always take a couple of tries.

Yeah, I wish there was a way to cancel out those catchphrase and nickname inquiries. >.<

Also, I think you can only get 1 request per day. I've tried repeatedly to get more without success.

Still on the look out for a re-tail that's buying perfect pears for extra bells.

I posted about this on Saturday, but no one replied. :( I even had wealthy ordinance (now using beautiful).

Noted for next time, though.

Linius

Modern wall and Minimalist ottoman, yes. Do you need the minitable too? (Minimalist). I won't get that and the modern desk until tomorrow, I'm afraid

The minimalist ottoman is all I need. But I'll write it down and visit you tomorrow then. Good to know you have it :)

Think I'll just catalog the police cap too if I may. Saves me the Nintendo Zone troubles.

Yeah, I wish there was a way to cancel out those catchphrase and nickname inquiries. >.<

Also, I think you can only get 1 request per day. I've tried repeatedly to get more without success.

I posted about this on Saturday, but no one replied. :( I even had wealthy ordinance (now using beautiful).

Noted for next time, though.

Well damn, I've been on the look out for several days now. Collected 15 full baskets so far but I'd like to unleash because it takes up so much space :p

Animekatt

They aren't giving you back the same color?

I looked at my repair details. When I sent it in, it said pnk/wht, now it says red/blk :(

they don't send you back the same one? not even the same color? whaaaat

I was told by the Nintendo customer rep that they never keep in the special 3DSs, only the blah colors red and blue... I had hope when he said that my problem should easily be fixed, and that it wouldn't be repaired, I'd get my pink back. I just think that's poor policy to give a consumer something completely different from what they had originally.

Now I'm debating if I should go ahead and buy another pink XL.

Sorry for the derailment, carry on. :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
The minimalist ottoman is all I need. But I'll write it down and visit you tomorrow then. Good to know you have it :)

Think I'll just catalog the police cap too if I may. Saves me the Nintendo Zone troubles.

Well damn, I've been on the look out for several days now. Collected 15 full baskets so far but I'd like to unleash because it takes up so much space :p

can come over now to me to catalogue the minimalist ottoman if you like? 5327-0890-9892

Philia

Dawwwww, a birthday for Caroline, a red squirrel. She's my next favorite villager (normal personality) and she've parked in front of my house but not TOO obnoxiously close like some people's so I don't mind her too much. Amelia, my favorite villager is there too. I liked that the billboard lets you know there's a villager birthday on that day.

So I remembered to buy something and then wrap it. :3 I got her a lovely doll, not knowing what's her tastes were. Walked in and saw beach wall and sandy flooring, polka dot couch, two potted plants, a phonograph, a balloon, a large table with cake and a Happy Birthday Sign. When she opened my present, she commented "how thoughtful" lol. Shame its not a great gift but I at least got her something! :3

These two were still dancing and singing a tune. Its absolutely precious. :3

Linius

iUtWmACZRypFh.JPG
im5WNMdcOdbRF.JPG

Working late nights at the office. Enjoying some meteor shower afterwards.

iGVm1Xugb0GFa.JPG
iJmbxVLnD2zWw.JPG

Famous mushroom! And Joan was playing hide & seek with me.

ifLI3UCSUDWhc.JPG
ibpVFP1JLFrjsP.JPG

I don't think so Kabuki. And my new idea of storing crystals.

ibvvoEugCOTW4T.JPG

My pears are waiting for a nice town to be sold at.

iZT75k4uoP7EQ.JPG

Philia (and other flower enthuasists), what is your opinion on this set-up? Hoping to get some blue pansies and blue roses out of this.

Other than that it's nice to have different kind of flowers, do they get you anything? Like special bugs or stuff?

milkham

I was told by the Nintendo customer rep that they never keep in the special 3DSs, only the blah colors red and blue... I had hope when he said that my problem should easily be fixed, and that it wouldn't be repaired, I'd get my pink back. I just think that's poor policy to give a consumer something completely different from what they had originally.

Now I'm debating if I should go ahead and buy another pink XL.

Sorry for the derailment, carry on. :p

thats terrible, a shell swap should be standard in cases like this

Philia

iZT75k4uoP7EQ.JPG

Philia (and other flower enthuasists), what is your opinion on this set-up? Hoping to get some blue pansies and blue roses out of this.

Other than that it's nice to have different kind of flowers, do they get you anything? Like special bugs or stuff?

You need help. :T

And yeah, Orchid Mantis will show up on white flowers only, while you can get some of the obscure butterflies like the peacock butterfly or agrias more often.

Animekatt

Nate is my newest villager. Just saw his house plot this morning. I'm disappointed that he moved in so fast though. Was hoping that I can use the tent to screen the villagers that I wanted. Ribbot is actually in the tent too, but I find him creepy looking, so no thanks to him anyway.

Linius

Dude, you're placing all the wrong flowers together too.

According to Thonky white/white and white/yellow will get you blue pansies.

And red/red and orange/red will get you blue roses.

I'm only following a guide here :lol

can come over now to me to catalogue the minimalist ottoman if you like? 5327-0890-9892

Thanks for the offer but I'd rather stick to one visit since it takes up my 3G internet to play online :)

Philia

According to Thonky white/white and white/yellow will get you blue pansies.

And red/red and orange/red will get you blue roses.

I'm only following a guide here :lol

The Thonky's guide is... quite very wrong, yeah. I don't use it. Sorry to say. Thonky's guide on the cafe is fantastic though.

Linius

The Thonky's guide is... yeah. I don't use it. Sorry to say.

Well don't be sorry, provide me some guide lines that really work :p

I must say that Thonky is really usefull for the most part so I had no idea the hybrid guide wouldn't be all that.

Philia

I must say that Thonky is really usefull for the most part so I had no idea the hybrid guide wouldn't be all that.

I know. The misinformation out there is atrocious. Anyway, let me know if you ever want me to come over and fix up your gardens proper for hybrids but I won't do it if you're not that serious about them.

Linius

I know. The misinformation out there is atrocious. Anyway, let me know if you ever want me to come over and fix up your gardens proper for hybrids but I won't do it if you're not that serious about them.

Well I am. I'd like to make some nice flower beds all over town so I have to use hybrids programmes to have more colours. I'm still planning on a Dutch flag somewhere. So that's why I was making blue flowers at first. I think it will look best if I use roses. The white pansies look more purple than white to me to be honest :/

Anyways, should I open now?

Philia

Well I am. I'd like to make some nice flower beds all over town so I have to use hybrids programmes to have more colours. I'm still planning on a Dutch flag somewhere. So that's why I was making blue flowers at first. I think it will look best if I use roses. The white pansies look more purple than white to me to be honest :/

Anyways, should I open now?

Yeah, hope you can spare a hour or two of your time.

Philia would you be interested in this?

dazed-dress.jpg

Yes! :) Hold onto it for me til my next visit. Thanks!

Linius

Yeah, hope you didn't make too many island tours... xD

I haven't been to the island for a while now. But I took some flowers from there when I did some tours. But flowers in my town are mostly everywhere. And especially surrounding my fountain.

Anyways, opening up then. Will close the gate after you.

zigg

I think I need to write my own post about this sometime. :D Trouble is, I haven't personally vetted everything, since it takes so much time; best I can do is say "well, a lot of people are saying this, so it is likely true" and apply as much logic as I can muster.

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Hybrids is pretty good in the meantime. My one hesitation is orange/blue pansies on the path to purple... I'm kinda leaning toward that being a red/blue thing.

From my experiment white + white and blue + orange pansies may give blue pansies. Quite logical really.
The blue x orange > blue is likely the blue reproducing itself. I think the child then has additional genes though and thus increased possibility/unpredictability.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Maybe I should volunteer my massive stock of useless flowers that just sit in the corner of town waiting the day I need them.

Koren

Is there decent guides about hybrids, somewhere? Let's say, half as knowledgeable as Philia? ^_^

Besides getting hybrids, I'd like to understand how the genetic system works (not the way it works, just which flowers yield which hybrids, so I can try to understand the genetic algorithm behind, I'm curious...)

I think I have now over 40 baskets of perfect apples... Yes, that takes a lot of space ^_^

Working late nights at the office. Enjoying some meteor shower afterwards.
Does somebody know if you can still get special furnitures with meteor shower wishes?

And my new idea of storing crystals.
Lol, have been doing the same for some times in some of my display rooms (the Giroids one, especially)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Minor annoyance, but I wish you could throw away letters without needing to read them first :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Your villagers are sending them packed with their love! How dare you want to throw them away without reading. Lol.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about HHA and shop parcels following invoices ^_^ (and yes, that's a small annoyance)

lol yeah Koren is right. Even though most of the villager letters are boring, I do read them. The only interesting one I can think of offhand was Lionel telling me he was dreaming about water cascading down my hair or some shit, and that was more weird interesting than anything else :/ Dude hooks me up with legit paintings though, so I can tolerate the creeper undertones :p

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested:

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Dresser
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom