• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmate

Banned
so I'm looking for the Varia Suit Shoes.

I have:

- Mushroom Mural
- Varia Suit
- Coin
- Yellow Pikmin
- Red Pikmin
- Toad Hat
- Hero's Boots
- Arwing
- Virtual Boy

That would be helpful, thank you. There's no rush, it's for community use anyway :p

Okay! I'll order the songs and send you a pm tomorrow.

Elija2

I'm thinking of giving away all of my ores (except gold) since they take up too much space in storage and I don't plan on customizing furniture with them. Anyone want them?

Ellix

I guess these are the 6 songs I don't have:

#10: I love You
#26: K.K. Dirge
#29: K.K. Étude
#35: K.K. Gumbo
#64: K.K. Stroll
#72: Lucky K.K.

The rest are currently in storage or will be here by 5 pm CST, so whenever I get my hands on those I can let those of you in who wanted to catalog all the music. Alternately, I can just let everyone catalog everything else, since it really wouldn't be too many other songs to wait for...but I guess it's up to you guys. I'm just the mule here.

I signed up for K.K. Gumbo so I have the track for that. Maybe I'll come by to see your meteor shower later and drop it off?

I need to finish up my fossil collection as well as my furnitures sets. So here's what I need.

Ammonite
Dinosaur Track
Para Tail
Spino Torso

Minimalist: Ottoman, Table, Neutral Floor
Sleek: Bed, Clock, Side Table, Sofa, Stereo, Table,
Modern: Cabinet, Chair, Desk, Wall
Stripe: Bed, Carpet, Clock, Closet, Dresser, Sofa, Table, Wall
Modern Wood Clock

If you don't want to sell the furniture. I would be totally up for cataloging it.

Here's what I'm willing to pay.
10k for each item or 5k if you let me catalog it.

Here some fossils dupes. (They're free so take one and smile)
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Chest
Pachy Skull
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso
Mega Skull
Raptor Torso
Stego Tail
Trilobite
T. Rex Tail

FC: 3969 4612 9418
Send me a PM.

milkham

so I'm looking for the Varia Suit Shoes.

I have:

- Mushroom Mural
- Varia Suit
- Coin
- Yellow Pikmin
- Red Pikmin
- Toad Hat
- Hero's Boots
- Arwing
- Virtual Boy

Okay! I'll order the songs and send you a pm tomorrow.

i got the shoes, wanna trade me virtual boy?

Wolfe

By the way, I'm going to have meteor showers tonight, so I'll probably just leave my gates open. Anyone that wants to come over and make a wish is welcome.

I'd love to come check that out when it happens, would you mind adding me?

Right now me and zigg are working under the assumption (Liquifiy's FAQ) that Red x Blue = Red+ x Red+ = Purple. That's what we're working on right now. So set up your red pansy next to the blue. Hope you have the plot isolated from neighbors. Its frustrating with roses already.

What else gives purple roses? I only ask because I've gotten a single purple so far but wasn't sure what all spawned them and I for sure haven't gotten any blue roses yet.

Edit: maybe I was reading that wrong, either way just curious.

Philia

What else gives purple roses? I only ask because I've gotten a single purple so far but wasn't sure what all spawned them and I for sure haven't gotten any blue roses yet.

Ahem, we're talking about the purple pansy. Not purple roses. Read Chopper's post for context.

Linius

By the way, I'm going to have meteor showers tonight, so I'll probably just leave my gates open. Anyone that wants to come over and make a wish is welcome.

I'll come by if you have room. Had no idea you can do wishes. I only watched them fall in my town :p

SuperSah

Banned
Attention EUGaf.

New DLC today from Nintendo; the slushie machine. Also download the white police hat from a Nintendo Zone or alter you SSID to "_TheCloud".

I'm unsure if this is available to NA etc, neither have I read any previous posts, so feel free to correct me.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll come by if you have room. Had no idea you can do wishes. I only watched them fall in my town :p

Yeah you just press up to look at the sky, then when one passes by, you press A. There'll be a noise indicating that you did it right. And yeah that's fine, I added you.

Incidentally guys, I'm on central time, so this probably won't go down until about 7 more hours. Just to let you know :p

Wolfe

Didn't realize the post already got knocked down a page so I'm gonna ask again.

Anyone have a perfect fruit I could bum off them? Type doesn't matter, it's just for a villager request.

Linius

Yeah you just press up to look at the sky, then when one passes by, you press A. There'll be a noise indicating that you did it right. And yeah that's fine, I added you.

Incidentally guys, I'm on central time, so this probably won't go down until about 7 more hours. Just to let you know :p

Chances are 100 percent I'm asleep by then :p

But I'll add you anyways to come by for some music cataloging whenever you have the time.

Debs

Attention EUGaf.

New DLC today from Nintendo; the slushie machine. Also download the white police hat from a Nintendo Zone or alter you SSID to "_TheCloud".

I'm unsure if this is available to NA etc, neither have I read any previous posts, so feel free to correct me.

The slushie machine isn't new DLC, it was already available in the game :p

Linius

Attention EUGaf.

The White Police Hat is EU exclusive. But it can be ordered trough the catalogue so EU Gaf can spread it quite easily.

Chaos17

Didn't realize the post already got knocked down a page so I'm gonna ask again.

Anyone have a perfect fruit I could bum off them? Type doesn't matter, it's just for a villager request.
Sorry, I don't have at the moment any perfect fruit to share :(

Linius

Well it turned out Philia was my 100th visitor so I have the badge and I hope I can get my modern trainstation being build by tomorrow. Does the game notify you in some way that you can remodel the trainstation?

Then I'm only waiting on a perfect town rating to do the townhall as well. Also created a dupe that I'm keeping for patterns. Dumped bells on him with my main account so there should be a house tomorrow :)

What's the consensus here on duping? GFAQS economy is crumbling since it got out. Personally I find it really disappointing.

It's a damn shame. The effort I took in creating some more Shaved-Ice Lamps was also for nothing now it seems since people will probably pay shitty amounts for it now. I hope Nintendo can fix it like they did with the glitch in MK7.

Chopper

What's the consensus on the style of house here? I'm having a hard time choosing. I think I like the Modern, but then, a castle!

MicH

Well it turned out Philia was my 100th visitor so I have the badge and I hope I can get my modern trainstation being build by tomorrow. Does the game notify you in some way that you can remodel the trainstation?

Then I'm only waiting on a perfect town rating to do the townhall as well. Also created a dupe that I'm keeping for patterns. Dumped bells on him with my main account so there should be a house tomorrow :)

It's a damn shame. The effort I took in creating some more Shaved-Ice Lamps was also for nothing now it seems since people will probably pay shitty amounts for it now. I hope Nintendo can fix it like they did with the glitch in MK7.
Porter will act strange and then talk about remodeling the train station

What's the consensus here on duping? GFAQS economy is crumbling since it got out. Personally I find it really disappointing.

You know, if people want to do it, then they can do it. It's like the whole TT thing.

I won't lie... if it got me the 7-11 stuff without blowing millions and millions in Bells I don't have, I'd do it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

well we never really paid crazy money for stuff here, it was done more as a community thing. so the economy collapsing at Gamefaqs is probably a good thing.

For unique items I'm not really bothered - if there is stuff that is JPN only then if Nintendo decide to do that then I'll ignore those items

Linius

What's the consensus on the style of house here? I'm having a hard time choosing. I think I like the Modern, but then, a castle!

I'm going modern all the way. Already had my house in modern style and when I visited Roto's town I knew I made the right decision. The station and townhall look great imo.

And thanks for the info Mich.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well we didn't have an economy here, or at least I wasn't aware of anyone charging outrageous pricing for the smallest things ("hey guys pay me 100k to catalogue the slushie machine"), however I feel duping is looked down upon much like time traveling. It isn't really playing the game as if should be played. However one isn't going to nagging at someone else for playing the game as they wish.

Wolfe

Lol I actually got the zen castle first but then grabbed modern the next day thinking I might go with a modern theme (house/town hall/train station). After having the exterior for a day I got kinda bored with it though and gladly grabbed the regular castle when I saw it yesterday. It's my fav out of the 3 I've tried so far but I still really like the zen one as well.

Chopper

I'm going modern all the way. Already had my house in modern style and when I visited Roto's town I knew I made the right decision. The station and townhall look great imo.

And thanks for the info Mich.
Hmmm. My police station is classic, because Booker. They'll clash. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom