• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone owns a golden axe, I'm offering you 100k to chop down all my trees. You won't need to worry about pulling out stumps or picking up fruit. I just need a lumberjack to get rid of my trees.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Minor annoyance, but I wish you could throw away letters without needing to read them first :p

read letter
close letter
take parcel
open parcel
throw away letter

x 10..argh.

and then your grand plans of ordering a ton of stuff from T&T gets screwed up because HHA send you 4 letters because you hit a big points score and they're too stupid to just send one note...

Linius

After quite some while of flower rearraging all of a sudden an error :/

Luckily I saved halfway trough. Thanks for the help anyways Philia! I get the idea of flower placement now. Have to restore the red/yellow pansies field now.

Philia

If anyone owns a golden axe, I'm offering you 100k to chop down all my trees. You won't need to worry about pulling out stumps or picking up fruit. I just need a lumberjack to get rid of my trees.

I got axes to get rid of. They're hogging my inventory. I'll be over after I... struggle with Linius' wifi. :(

And yeah. :T

Animekatt

Got a new black rose today, along with 2 red* roses and a purple rose. The black rose with the purple is the one my bf gave me last night. Is red* x 2 the only way to get blue roses?

jeUKneVlcxv2K.jpg

Philia

Got a new black rose today, along with 2 red* roses and a purple rose. The black rose with the purple is the one my bf gave me last night. Is red* x 2 the only way to get blue roses?

jeUKneVlcxv2K.jpg

That's the assumption right now. Zigg and I are experimenting with white rose+ spawns too.

Linius

Having a new field of red/yellow pansies. Hopefully I'm doing it right now. It sucks a bit that field was gone with the error because that was the best example for setting up more fields.

EDIT

Maybe a not so time consuming way of collecting guide lines could be that the people in here who are succesfull at farming desired hybrids share screenshots of their lay-outs in town.

Koren

That's the assumption right now. Zigg and I are experimenting with white rose+ spawns too.
Are you doing all the test on the beach? I hate animals putting havok in my tests...

Three questions if someone can answer them:

- if you have 2 flowers in a diagonal patterns, where are the possible emplacements of the child?

- when you get a red rose from orange+purple, are you garanteed that it's a red+? Can some arrangements bring a red which is NOT a red+?

- if you prevent flowers from breeding by encasing them with paths/bushes so that there's no available space around them, do you think that that increases the chances of having two flower breeding elsewhere, or instead decreases the number of hybrids you get? (or "does the game pick 2 flowers to breed, then try to put thec child in an empty space, or does the game pick two flowers with an empty space close to breed"?)

UberTag

Do K.K. albums hanging on the walls affect your HHA theme score?
If they have a trend listed in the MoriDB database... and many of them do... then yes, they most definitely affect your HHA score.

I've made all of the trendy tracks my primary music catalog orders for a reason.

Linius

If they have a trend listed in the MoriDB database... and many of them do... then yes, they most definitely affect your HHA score.

I've made all of the trendy tracks my primary music catalog orders for a reason.

You never replied to me yesterday but I do have an Aurora Screen and Sprout Table in case you're still interested. I ordered them this afternoon just in case, so I think they are in my mailbox now. Anyways, going to dinner now will check if you are interested later :)

Roto13

I want to keep all of my songs in my rooms so people I streetpass with can order them. :(

Linius

I want to keep all of my songs in my rooms so people I streetpass with can order them. :(

My first streetpass guy was worthless, he had nearly nothing and yet he started the game one day before me! Had under 7K HHA score and his house was far from fully upgraded. I guess he had much fun in my house though :p

Then place them in the basement since that's the only room not graded.

Really? So my music room doesn't add at all to my HHA score. That's a bummer.

Roto13

My first streetpass guy was worthless, he had nearly nothing and yet he started the game one day before me! Had under 7K HHA score and his house was far from fully upgraded. I guess he had much fun in my house though :p

My only orderable furniture are the things in the minimalist set because everything else is rare or customized. I want to have songs out so people don't streetpass me and go "This house is cool but completely useless" :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I guess these are the 6 songs I don't have:

#10: I love You
#26: K.K. Dirge
#29: K.K. Étude
#35: K.K. Gumbo
#64: K.K. Stroll
#72: Lucky K.K.

The rest are currently in storage or will be here by 5 pm CST, so whenever I get my hands on those I can let those of you in who wanted to catalog all the music. Alternately, I can just let everyone catalog everything else, since it really wouldn't be too many other songs to wait for...but I guess it's up to you guys. I'm just the mule here.

Linius

My only orderable furniture are the things in the minimalist set because everything else is rare or customized. I want to have songs out so people don't streetpass me and go "This house is cool but completely useless" :p

I'd rather see a beautifull house that's useless than an ugly house with nothing in it that's useless too :p

Ordered that campus stuff I got from you btw. Was surprised by how expensive it is :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace
when do the main shops close if you don't have night owl? want to enact beautiful town as I'm now perfect but I want to still be able to visit T&T after 9pm

Linius

when do the main shops close if you don't have night owl? want to enact beautiful town as I'm now perfect but I want to still be able to visit T&T after 9pm

All my shops close at 8. It's silly because Nook used to stay open till 12 in his previous shop. Since the super TT they close at 8.

Soulmate

Banned

The rest are currently in storage or will be here by 5 pm CST, so whenever I get my hands on those I can let those of you in who wanted to catalog all the music. Alternately, I can just let everyone catalog everything else, since it really wouldn't be too many other songs to wait for...but I guess it's up to you guys. I'm just the mule here.

I can order all except "I Love You" and "K.K. Gumbo, but my mailbox is full, I'll have them at tomorrow morning let me know if you need the help.

Chaos17

I don't have these, can't return the favor you did for me ans Katie Q_Q

Wolfe

Also I just found out that my retail is buying perfect cherries

If anyone is hoarding those you're welcome to my town.

I still have yet to even see a perfect cherry lol.

Speaking of perfect fruit does anyone have one (the type doesn't matter) I could have? Villager requested one today but as I mentioned above I'm still dry.

Chopper

Thanks for the impromptu visit and KK choons MicH! Shame about my friggin' wifi.

Just Googled the other bush species. And replanned the entire southern part of my island as a result!

Edit: Philia, where does my newly spawned blue pansy need to be? There are conflicting reports on purples literally everywhere you look.

Niraj

By the way, I'm going to have meteor showers tonight, so I'll probably just leave my gates open. Anyone that wants to come over and make a wish is welcome.

Elija2

Are the stuff you get from Wishy the Star after making a wish random? He/she/it gave me a rococo shelf. I specifically remember wishing for a billion bells.

Niraj

Are the stuff you get from Wishy the Star after making a wish random? He/she/it gave me a rococo shelf. I specifically remember wishing for a billion bells.

I'm not really sure. I got a throne from wishing at a friend's village :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
ruJWkbf.jpg

No, no, small incontinent duck. Justice is reward enough for Zap Hero Pink!

KfSUQMZ.jpg

What really goes on in the Mayor's office.
Isabelle and I prepare for our big dance audition.

Philia

By the way, I'm going to have meteor showers tonight, so I'll probably just leave my gates open. Anyone that wants to come over and make a wish is welcome.

I'll do that. :) I need to cat some of your music. :3

Edit: Philia, where does my newly spawned blue pansy need to be? There are conflicting reports on purples literally everywhere you look.

Right now me and zigg are working under the assumption (Liquifiy's FAQ) that Red x Blue = Red+ x Red+ = Purple. That's what we're working on right now. So set up your red pansy next to the blue. Hope you have the plot isolated from neighbors. Its frustrating with roses already.

Elija2

I found a lost item and went around looking for it's owner. Turns out it belonged to Rasher and as thanks he gave me his pic! Yeah!

I think I am gonna make an exhibit at my museum for all of my villager pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom