• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Hmmm. My police station is classic, because Booker. They'll clash. :(

I wouldn't worry about it, I have the modern town hall and the Booker police station and it doesn't bother me at all. Honestly the modern police station looks kinda like one of those self cleaning bathrooms they have in some cities (at least to me!)

Linius

Yeah, Europe only. It can
Be bought at T&T though, so it isn't exclusive. Just a regular item

How do I get it btw? When I was online earlier today I got nothing?

I wouldn't worry about it, I have the modern town hall and the Booker police station and it doesn't bother me at all. Honestly the modern police station looks kinda like one of those self cleaning bathrooms they have in some cities (at least to me!)

I didn't even think about the police station also being modern or classic. And the fact that they have different characters inside. The classic one looks better.

Chopper

Ha ha. I totally agree.

Wait NeoGAF's AC community has been basing stuff by the bells =O

I've been playing it wrong when I go online with you guys XD I've been giving away stuff o_O

Philia

I'd be afraid if the game would corrupt from continually doing this, especially for the digital copies.

Yeah. Switching out SD cards too much can some sort of degradation effect too. Those things are just too fragile. I'd never take mine out.

I've been playing it wrong when I go online with you guys XD I've been giving away stuff o_O

No we're talking about GameFAQs and their ridiculous priced items has been crashing since this duping method had been discovered and announced.

rpmurphy

I've been just giving stuff away too.

And yeah, about the AC economy... I don't think it was in the spirit of the game in the first place to obtain rare items just to sell them for lots of bells. Bells are easy to obtain, but the duping is not really cool for other reasons.

milkham

i haven't given anyone from gaf money for anything except as tip for turnip selling.
if philia charged for everything she's helped me with she'd have all my bells

Philia

i haven't given anyone from gaf money for anything except as tip for turnip selling.
if philia charged for everything she's helped me with she'd have all my bells

<333333333333333

Billy's the one that deserves some money too. He let me catalog a shaved ice lamp. I've never seen those things lol.

Linius

Well, GameFAQs was crazy for shaved-ice lamps and NeoGAF has just been going by bells or giving stuff away, so I think we'll be fine.

Well I handed out a few of these lamps and sold one for a bargain. But I had a few left to make some money on at gamefaqs. But that's not happening now :p

I already gave her to someone else on another forum. sorry.

Too bad :(

Luckily people are more eager to dump snooty villagers so I guess I'll get more chances :p

Wolfe

Yeah as philia said that's gamefaqs, everyone here has just been trading/cataloging/giving things away for free. Hell even giving stuff away for free here is sometimes a chore, people always wanna give me something in return and when that fails they want me to actually let them know if I ever think of something I might want...

The nerve!

In all seriousness though I just remembered that I told someone here that I would give them my next spare globe from Katie if I ever got one, only problem is I can't remember who I told that to :(

So if anyone here can recall a dude named T-money promising them a globe from Katie, please let me know :p

Animekatt

Well I handed out a few of these lamps and sold one for a bargain. But I had a few left to make some money on at gamefaqs. But that's not happening now :p

Luckily people are more eager to dump snooty villagers so I guess I'll get more chanches :p

Yeah, you did a great service for what you did! If the suitcase we get from Best Buy is orderable, I'll be sure to get you one if you'd like one. ^.^

milkham

Luckily people are more eager to dump snooty villagers so I guess I'll get more chances :p

ah i had a snooty one leaving yesterday that no one wanted haha

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested:

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Dresser
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Stat!

Thank you Bluepolicebox for all of the help. Really appreciated.

I can't wait to start decorating my home. And I finally got my first silver tool today!!

Still need to decide on a path for town though:(

Linius

Yeah as philia said that's gamefaqs, everyone here has just been trading/cataloging/giving things away for free. Hell even giving stuff away for free here is sometimes a chore, people always wanna give me something in return and when that fails they want me to actually let them know if I ever think of something I might want...

The nerve!

In all seriousness though I just remembered that I told someone here that I would give them my next spare globe from Katie if I ever got one, only problem is I can't remember who I told that to :(

So if anyone here can recall a dude named T-money promising them a globe from Katie, please let me know :p

Well if that person never turns up I'll volunteer. That globe (and the wold map too btw) would look great in my office. I'll pay you obviously :p

I like AC GAF community a lot =D, such a comaradary between members, good thing I never got into GFAQS boards =P

And you'll easily find someone willingly to give up quite a bit of items, may have happened but haven't heard of a trolling member cept the one I got warned on the chat XD

milkham

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested:

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Dresser
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

celebi you still wanted that slingshot? my gate is open

zigg

I'd be afraid if the game would corrupt from continually doing this, especially for the digital copies.
I just read up on it... I guess if you did it all day, it could be an issue. For occasional use I wouldn't expect it to have any more impact than saving from normal visits.

Regardless, I ain't goin' nowhere near it myself. No fun, IMO, and not even useful like some of the old WW hacks that helped with research into villager movement patterns, hybrids, and the like.

Linius

Yeah, you did a great service for what you did! If the suitcase we get from Best Buy is orderable, I'll be sure to get you one if you'd like one. ^.^

It probably is, was already waiting for US Gaffers that would have one to cataloge.

ah i had a snooty one leaving yesterday that no one wanted haha

I only just found out villager types influence public works :p

You can have my globe if ya want. I have no need for it.

Ah, that would be great!

Wolfe

Well if Freya ever moves out I'll let you know, unless of course I don't have her picture yet. In that case she's not going anywhere.

In other news I think I'm going to make my life hard for a while and demolish my default bridge in hopes of getting a new bridge suggestion. Only reason it sucks is because it's the bridge that goes between my house and retail lol.

It probably is, was already waiting for US Gaffers that would have one to cataloge.

You're welcome to come over and catalog mine, didn't even think that people might still be looking for it lol, just tossed it in my room and forgot about it.

SmithnCo

I have so many duplicate nintendo items from fortunes that I've started sending them to villagers, lol. I want Ed's house to be full of nintendo stuff.

Wolfe

I have so many duplicate nintendo items from fortunes that I've started sending them to villagers, lol. I want Ed's house to be full of nintendo stuff.

I'm gonna start burying them in peoples towns now, that is if I ever remember to bring any (and get a chance to slip off unseen).

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Cafe opened. Jacob's Ladder popped up. Nintendo sends a slushie machine.

Now if only I didn't forget to get my emotes.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll be over there tonight~

I'll believe it when I see it ;)

Just friended and visited a Japanese girl (who actually speaks English, so that was nice :p). She gave me a bamboo grass (which I think I had already, but didn't want to be rude) and some blue roses, which'll replace the other ones I had that disappeared through nebulous means. Def gonna keep those in my house somewhere just to be safe.

Here are some pics:

tumblr_mpzq77PfdG1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpzqh86FRn1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpzqjmONr51sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpzqltG8Ce1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpzqonsxS61sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

This was just one of her houses, it was pretty packed.

tumblr_mpzqqhseP91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

There were a few spots like this that I saw.

tumblr_mpzqurRqcx1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Where is that damn bus already?

tumblr_mpzr38gn6E1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She's a little embarrassed by the praise.

tumblr_mpzqyk1vsr1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpzr7kqJwz1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Flowers!

She had to go to bed, so I didn't get to see everything, but what I did see was very impressive. Ton of gold badges too lol.

Edit:

I've started to do this too lol

Linius

Another example of GF stupidity, some dude just bought a single sloppy chair for 800K. Why man? Why? :(

And I'll take you up on that Wolfe. Are you around for the next hour? Have to do some other stuff first but then I'll come by. FC is in profile.

EDIT

Well damn, impressive stuff in that town Niraj. A ton of villager pictures too, I have none as of yet :p

Philia

The sloppy set is actually rare. It only appears in Re-Tail and the lost-and-found and can't be ordered. 800k actually isn't a bad price for em.

Is furnishings made out of cardboard a part of this set or another set altogether? I got a cardboard bed.

SmithnCo

Random pics:

tumblr_mpzrwqb8rV1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Ten black roses so far, hopefully I'll be swimming in them soon.

tumblr_mpzrvgvzHU1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Getting Opal the elephant.

Is furnishings made out of cardboard a part of this set or another set altogether? I got a cardboard bed.

Not the same set, but it looks like the same idea. You also can't order cardboard furniture by the looks of it.

Linius

Yeah I'll be here, I'll just leave the gate open so feel free to stop by whenever.

Great, I'll be over in a bit.

The sloppy set is actually rare. It only appears in Re-Tail and the lost-and-found and can't be ordered. 800k actually isn't a bad price for em.

Yeah I know it's rare. But 800K for one piece of furniture seems a bit much to me. I can't imagine myself selling it for that price to anyone on Gaf :p

Nope, all pieces have sloppy in their name.

http://moridb.com/items/sets/sloppy

Koren

Thanks MicH for the welcome. I'm impressed by all you've accomplished in your town, and it gives me reasons to work more on mine!

One of my animals have several as its own furnitures, I'll know what to ask the next time he invites me, and I'll try to stuff his house with gifts ^_^

I'm not against people duping but it takes the fun from getting rare items or going to foreign towns to get them... I want to see how this affects the economy, lol. Here we let people catalog stuff for free or give away items we don't want so it's not a problem.

Maybe I can finally get a 7-11 set :eek: I think it's the only thing I'd want out of this duping thing since you can't get it anywhere.

EDIT: Also, dat SD corruption. I don't want to risk my save file :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom