• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

So who's going to try and come 2nd place in this week's Bug Off, just to get a different trophy color? No point having the same item twice, right!

Just going to ask again now that more folks are awake, does anyone know where the diving trick originated from? Was it someone here that figured it out?

Marvie_3

Banned
Fossils for trade:

I have:

-ankylo tail
-coprolite
-dimetrodon tail
-iguanadon tail
-pachy tail
-parasaur torso
-plesio skull
-sabretooth torso

I need:

-diplo skull
-ichthyo torso
-megacero torso
-pachy torso
-plesio torso
-ptera left wing
-spino skull
-tricera torso

Wolfe

Just going to ask again now that more folks are awake, does anyone know where the diving trick originated from? Was it someone here that figured it out?

Hard to imagine it could have when the game was out in japan what, a year or something before it came out in the US? That's just what I figured at least.

MicH

So who's going to try and come 2nd place in this week's Bug Off, just to get a different trophy color? No point having the same item twice, right!
Yep, second or third place for me :p I have to work pretty much all day so it's gonna be difficult

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's what I plan on trying to do.

Also remember if you want the bug items do the bug off in someone else's town before they submit a winner. You'll be rewarded just for beating first place with the advantage of it never changing.

Anyone with the new EU DLC that would let me catalog them? I think it's a police hat and a slushie thingy?

I have NA DLC or can let you catalog some of my sets (rococo/modern wood/lovely/minimalist/sleek/campus) in return :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Rocco announced he was leaving on the 19th so I've been avoiding him ever since. But he keeps doing that ! reaction and coming towards me - so I run off. Kind of sad really. Do all leaving residents do that?

MicH

Rocco announced he was leaving on the 19th so I've been avoiding him ever since. But he keeps doing that ! reaction and coming towards me - so I run off. Kind of sad really. Do all leaving residents do that?
Blaire did that to me and I stupidly talked to her. She had changed her mind. Ugh

mrklaw

MrArseFace
That's what I plan on trying to do.

Also remember if you want the bug items do the bug off in someone else's town before they submit a winner. You'll be rewarded just for beating first place with the advantage of it never changing.

What's this? This is my first bug off.

MicH

Most of us got the gold trophy in the last Bug-Off, so we want either the Silver or Bronze so we won't have two of the same trophy.

Also my mail is so backed up I can't believe it. I got so much music today and no Astro stuff not to mention no Modern desk :( I order WAY too much

Chrissy suggested a metal bench today...

No police station yet...
I want this bench so bad :( I also really want the Japanese or Brick bridge :( AND the windmill, wind turbine, light house.... I still haven't gotten my suggestion today as everytime it's "Oooh I heard someone was calling you "bro", plz let me do that as well" or Cesar's fsvorite "Which do you prefer - spaghetti or mac'n'cheese?"

Come on

Linius

Bug off is a competition where you catch bugs that get 'juried' by some dude in order of size, colours and all. Score the most points to win. Everytime you beat the record you get a piece of bug furniture.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bug off is a competition where you catch bugs that get 'juried' by some dude in order of size, colours and all. Score the most points to win. Everytime you beat the record you get a piece of bug furniture.

Right, I was wondering about the 'go to someone else's town' thing. Is that a simple way to get the items? Is it difficult? Sounds like you'd have to play throughout the day, constantly checking in..

milkham

Most of us got the gold trophy in the last Bug-Off, so we want either the Silver or Bronze so we won't have two of the same trophy.

Also my mail is so backed up I can't believe it. I got so much music today and no Astro stuff not to mention no Modern desk :( I order WAY too much

I want this bench so bad :( I also really want the Japanese or Brick bridge :( AND the windmill, wind turbine, light house.... I still haven't gotten my suggestion today as everytime it's "Oooh I heard someone was calling you "bro", plz let me do that as well" or Cesar's fsvorite "Which do you prefer - spaghetti or mac'n'cheese?"

Come on

may i come over to touch your music mich

Philia

Thanks to Leeness I've scored another legit painting! The famous Mona Lisa! :3

I'm still envious of people getting paintings from their neighbors every so often though!

:3 Mona Lisa is the only legit one I have so far lol. Redd be trolling.

AW. I'll definitely be sure to let you have first dibs on any Redd's stuff. I already got 8 legit stuff in my museum. 4 statues and 4 paintings.

pulga

Banned
Anyone wanna trade Nintendo dupes?

I have:

Pikmin
Mushroom Mural
Toad Hat
Coin
Yoshi's Egg
Kart
Triple Bananas
Hero's Clothes
Block x2
Virtual Boy
Super Mushroom
Red Pikmin

and need:

Samus' Mask
Varia Suit Shoes
Majora's Mask
Fi Mask
Peach's Parasol
Green Shell
Green Pipe

Let me know!

Linius

Sure. Let me just set everything up (I have to eject before opening gates) and then I'll open.

If anyone else want to come, feel free to :D

I'm already online so I might as well come by then.

That way I can cataloge some other stuff like the modern wall as well if you got it handy.

Come on

Haha, I have all of those but the Japanese bridge in my list of suggestions.

All I want is the police station.

Actually, looking at the bench suggested, it is pretty neat.

Ah, well. Since that was the suggestion for the day, I'll be tanning in the island for a few hours.

Koren

I'd rather get gold trophy again and a bunch of bug furnitures than just a silver trophy...

Maybe I'll use my second character to get silver...

milkham

Anyone wanna trade Nintendo dupes?

I have:

Pikmin
Mushroom Mural
Toad Hat
Coin
Yoshi's Egg
Kart
Triple Bananas
Hero's Clothes
Block x2
Virtual Boy
Super Mushroom
Red Pikmin

and need:

Samus' Mask
Varia Suit Shoes
Majora's Mask
Fi Mask
Peach's Parasol
Green Shell
Green Pipe

Let me know!

i got a samus mask and varia shoes for your super mushroom and coin

MicH

OK, opening gates now.

I'm already online so I might as well come by then.

That way I can cataloge some other stuff like the modern wall as well if you got it handy.
Was there anything else you needed? Did you get the Ottoman?

Haha, I have all of those but the Japanese bridge in my list of suggestions.

All I want is the police station.

Actually, looking at the bench suggested, it is pretty neat.

Ah, well. Since that was the suggestion for the day, I'll be tanning in the island for a few hours.
Aw man :( I have the police station though :p

Linius

OK, opening gates now.

Was there anything else you needed? Did you get the Ottoman?

Aw man :( I have the police station though :p

Wolfe is getting me the Ottoman so that's taken care of now. Only looking for the modern wall (which you have) and desk (which you won't have until tomorrow).

Then these two sets are complete.

EDIT

Pulga has the modern desk too apparently and I'm in his town already. Only the wall now :p

Koren

when do you get the furniture from bug off is it for taking 1st place or for each bug submitted over a certain value?
You get a furniture (there's a whole set of furniture) each time you beat the previous record with a bug whose value is at least 80, if I'm not mistaken. So you don't need to "take" 1st place, you also get a furniture when you beat your own record.

I'm still envious of people getting paintings from their neighbors every so often though!
Oh, I'm getting those on a regular basis. The only problem: they've yet to sell me one that's legit... T_T

I'll probably get a third painting thanks to MicH kindness, though (he has an art museum quite impressive for a month-worth of play)

MicH

I'll probably get a third painting thanks to MicH kindness, though (he has an art museum quite impressive for a month-worth of play)
Haha, my neighbours are awesome. As I told you, I've gotten like 7 or 8 legit paintings from my villagers. 4 from Muffy alone! Incredible.

And I've had Redd every week so far. So 4 from him :p

Tash

Haha, my neighbours are awesome. As I told you, I've gotten like 7 or 8 legit paintings from my villagers. 4 from Muffy alone! Incredible.

And I've had Redd every week so far. So 4 from him :p

AHA so THATs where he is. Never visiting me :(

Drahcir

Hey guys. I just started ACNL and have no clue why the one person that tried to add me says my FC is not valid. :( Here's my FC for ACNL play if you can get it to work.

4699-5956-9072

pulga

Banned
Milk, if the connection goes down, try coming over when Linius leaves. His 3G hotspot and my "south american internet" dont play nice loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom