• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Come on over now, there's room

EDIT: You're welcome Philia :D

Well it's already 11pm and I have to adjust my sleeping schedule a bit. Getting to many late nights and that doesn't work well with studying and work.

Tomorrow is another day!

VT_Brian

Neo Member
Anyone mind a canvasser for a very worthy cause come to their town? Olaf requested I get signatures for his organization: "Hugs, not thugs"

Linius

lol i actually heard about his connection i guess he's infamous

It's usually no problem. Have been visiting a lot and already had 100 visitors myself. But sometimes it doesn't work with certain people. But when you came all the lag was gone :lol

Ellix

Anyone mind a canvasser for a very worthy cause come to their town? Olaf requested I get signatures for his organization: "Hugs, not thugs"

You can visit my town if you'd like! I also have Olaf living here and I'm curious if you can get him to sign his own petition >__>

pulga

Banned
Guys, how many mannequins are in the game? Ive only gotten one from the sister who knits all day. Where can I get the others?

SmithnCo

RIP, Cherry's favorite magazine.

tumblr_mpzxb97K3y1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpzxe4k61W1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

I love the random topics that the game generates, lol.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Guys, how many mannequins are in the game? Ive only gotten one from the sister who knits all day. Where can I get the others?

I just got the second one after buying an item of clothing - I got a 'free mannequin'. You get another for buying accessories every day.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
BPPl2Y0CQAAmYW5.jpg:large

House Exterior is finished

BPPmAAJCAAA6Qee.jpg:large

Bob is moving in

BPPpDGtCAAEYVAP.jpg:large

But he chooses to move in between my houses, above the bridge in the North side.
I guess we'll be best buds...

Animekatt

Aww... a d/c right as I was about to go into your house MicH. Lost all of those song catalogs ; ;

I'll just grab them later. Thanks for letting me try though. :3

pulga

Banned
I just got the second one after buying an item of clothing - I got a 'free mannequin'. You get another for buying accessories every day.

you can get one from each sister, and then one from gracie who hasn't shown up in most people's towns yet

So, one of them is random, the other from buying accesories everyday (which I pretty much do and haven't gotten shit), and the other Im not supposed to have yet. Fuuuck.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Woops, Resetti'd while in MicH's town. Luckily the music cataloging seems to have worked regardless. Thanks MicH!

MicH

Aww... a d/c right as I was about to go into your house MicH. Lost all of those song catalogs ; ;

I'll just grab them later. Thanks for letting me try though. :3

Woops, Resetti'd while in MicH's town. Luckily the music cataloging seems to have worked regardless. Thanks MicH!
I opened my gates again. Can you check your catalog and see if you still have the songs?

EDIT: You definitely should. I put the wallpaper back just before it disconnected and this was saved. So you should have 'em :D

Elija2

My man Curly finally suggested a police station. Thing is I'm too afraid to build it because it might ruin my perfect town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Right, I was wondering about the 'go to someone else's town' thing. Is that a simple way to get the items? Is it difficult? Sounds like you'd have to play throughout the day, constantly checking in..
Every time you submit a high scoring bug over 80 points you score an item, however you have to also beat the current high score. Going to someone else's town doesn't affect the high score so in theory you'll only have to beat 80 every time.

However this is all in theory since everyone focused on their own towns last time.

Ellix

My man Curly finally suggested a police station. Thing is I'm too afraid to build it because it might ruin my perfect town.

I don't think it will impact your town rating. Will probably help it.

Yeah, I think building more PWPs (that aren't environmentally unfriendly) can only help town rating. I think police station was one of the things that boosted the "standard of living" points in town rating?

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra fossils if anyone is interested (need to get the Café funded :p ):

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Stego Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso
T. Rex Skull
Igunodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Parasaur Tail
Ankylo Skull

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. If you have any extra Cabana stuff that is:
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Dresser
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Wall
I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

SmithnCo

Yeah, I think building more PWPs (that aren't environmentally unfriendly) can only help town rating. I think police station was one of the things that boosted the "standard of living" points in town rating?

I think so. As long as it isn't something like the garbage can that will reduce environment points and whatnot.

I reached perfect again after having the trash can though, just takes more projects.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
RIP, Cherry's favorite magazine.

tumblr_mpzxb97K3y1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1500d42faa7645284493fcc7d70556f9/tumblr_mpzxe4k61W1svlzd3o1_400.jpg[/IG]

I love the random topics that the game generates, lol.[/QUOTE]

I got this too with Mira. She came up and told me. I was so confused

MicH

Thanks for that list from me as well. Seems I'm missing these songs:

K.K. Chorale
K.K. Swing
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Étude
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Samba
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Tango
K.K. Faire
Lucky K.K.
K.K. Condor
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Safari
Rockin' K.K.
K.K. Gumbo
The K. Funk
K.K. Technopop
DJ K.K.
Only Me
K.K. Dirge
Mr. K.K.
K.K. Parade
Señor K.K.
K.K. Song
I Love You
My Place
K.K. Dixie
K.K. Marathon
Neapolitan
Steep Hill
K.K. House
K.K. Island
K.K. Birthday

So many I still need, haha

Philia

Thanks for that list from me as well. Seems I'm missing these songs:
Rockin' K.K.

So many I still need, haha

For some reason, I have this one. But I imagine you'll be able to catalog the damn minute NIRAJ OPENS UP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE NIRAJ LULZ.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Maaaaan, I'm doing what I damn well please :p

I still am missing 6 songs, guys. Do you really want an incomplete set? C'mon now.

soulmate and ellix will be hooking me up with most of them between today and tomorrow (or whenever), but I think "I love you" is still unaccounted for, if anyone has that.

Philia

I have a bunch of pears that I need to sell. Would anyone mind opening their town? My FC is 0602 6273 4593

Yeah. I got 44 baskets of perfect peaches that needs to go. Holding onto it for a bonus at least.

Also I got a dupe Triforce, does anyone want it? For once I'm actually glad to get a losing ticket... I get some interesting item at least. Got a pyramid out of it lol.

Elija2

I don't think it will impact your town rating. Will probably help it.

I know but I figured that it might destroy just enough trees and flowers to inch me out of a perfect town. My town has been perfect for a while now so I figure I might as well wait it out.

Dirtdog07

Neo Member
Yeah. I got 44 baskets of perfect peaches that needs to go. Holding onto it for a bonus at least.

Also I got a dupe Triforce, does anyone want it? For once I'm actually glad to get a losing ticket... I get some interesting item at least. Got a pyramid out of it lol.

Can I get your FC so I can sell them if you don't mind?

Ellix

Stripe has been very elusive for me, I only have the sink and table. =\

Even though most of the villager letters are boring, I do read them. The only interesting one I can think of offhand was Lionel telling me he was dreaming about water cascading down my hair or some shit, and that was more weird interesting than anything else :/

Actually I've been pleasantly surprised by letters that Gruff sends to me. He seems to be a really game-aware villager. One time he visited my house and commented that my basement didn't have anything on the walls (which isn't out of the ordinary since a lot of villagers say that). However in his thank-you letter, he says that he wanted to help me out with my walls, and the gift attached was a wall shelf!

Two days ago I sent all my villagers silver slingshots, and while most of them gave back a generic letter response, Gruff's letter said "Thank you for the gift but I already have all the basic tools! It's nice to have a spare though."

Philia

I also have the stripe Closet and flooring. I'll be coming over to you Carlos, let me visit my hubby's town and get them. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom