• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT_Brian

Neo Member
Thanks again Ellix!

irxTsTwivXA9x.JPG

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Damn it, Muffy, why do you keep impressing me?

She just suggested the lighthouse. GOD YES
I got the light house suggested today as well. Will be my first big project.

Will also mean the bottom part of my map gets some use.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I got a message today saying that This SAturday is the big Bug-Off.

So what does that entails? I need big or rare insects?

When does the actual comparison happens? On next saturday?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So do items without a theme count against you in the HHA theme challenge?

not sure - I removed them just in case. You don't need tons of stuff but 90% on theme objects per room is important. I hit 950k with just two rooms on theme and the rest mostly empty (plus 4 cicadas). Just whack 3 full sets of on theme furniture in one room and you'll probably break 1m.

New spotpass house? DY from HighNote.

come on NoE, pull your fingers out..

1,000,000 bells for the crown?! :(

1.2m for mine. I kind of regret buying it really. Anyone want it for 600k?

Philia

1.2m for mine. I kind of regret buying it really. Anyone want it for 600k?

There's two crowns. A small crown is 1 million while a large crown is 1.2 million. Bell boom town's prices will be higher on these respectively. I've been sporting my small one since Billy hooked me up with one. :3 I hope to be dubbed as the Rose Queen someday. LOL. ;3

Roto13

not sure - I removed them just in case. You don't need tons of stuff but 90% on theme objects per room is important. I hit 950k with just two rooms on theme and the rest mostly empty (plus 4 cicadas). Just whack 3 full sets of on theme furniture in one room and you'll probably break 1m.

Right now, all five of my rooms are on theme with full sets. (Sleek, Modern, Minimalist, Polka Dot, and Campus.) I think my exterior is all Trendy but I'll have to double check.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fossils for trade. I'll also buy the ones I need for $15k each.

I have:

-ankylo tail
-coprolite
-dimetrodon tail
-iguanadon tail
-pachy tail
-parasaur torso
-plesio skull
-sabretooth torso

I need:

-diplo skull
-ichthyo torso
-plesio torso
-tricera torso

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Right now, all five of my rooms are on theme with full sets. (Sleek, Modern, Minimalist, Polka Dot, and Campus.) I think my exterior is all Trendy but I'll have to double check.

you should spank the HHA then, provided you remove all the non-theme from the rooms. I did mine by accident, was only going to really try today (now have all five rooms fully themed plus cicadas plus some additional items - 100% on theme except for a lucky gold cat for feng shui). Full themed exterior too.

I don't think it cares about full sets so much as volume of items. So if your campus set is only a few items that won't be worth so much. Just fling any part themes you have in there too. All that matters is objects that match the theme - the more the better.

Lets compare scores tomorrow :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
If you invited a camper to be your 10th villager, but one of the other villagers moved out just before he moved in, will I need another camper to take the new 10th place. Or will he still be considered the camper-10th, and somebody else will become a new regular villager?

Elija2

Actually I've been pleasantly surprised by letters that Gruff sends to me. He seems to be a really game-aware villager. One time he visited my house and commented that my basement didn't have anything on the walls (which isn't out of the ordinary since a lot of villagers say that). However in his thank-you letter, he says that he wanted to help me out with my walls, and the gift attached was a wall shelf!

Two days ago I sent all my villagers silver slingshots, and while most of them gave back a generic letter response, Gruff's letter said "Thank you for the gift but I already have all the basic tools! It's nice to have a spare though."

Yeah, when I send villagers furniture that they already have they point it out in their reply.

Still, you can fill a letter with nonsense and insults and they'll still reply with a "Thank you!"

MicH

you should spank the HHA then, provided you remove all the non-theme from the rooms. I did mine by accident, was only going to really try today (now have all five rooms fully themed plus cicadas plus some additional items - 100% on theme except for a lucky gold cat for feng shui). Full themed exterior too.

I don't think it cares about full sets so much as volume of items. So if your campus set is only a few items that won't be worth so much. Just fling any part themes you have in there too. All that matters is objects that match the theme - the more the better.

Lets compare scores tomorrow :)
Just checked which items are trendy and which aren't. Will have to clean up tomorrow and order the Campus set to put in my Minimslist room.

Will probably need the electric guitars if that isn't enough

If you invited a camper to be your 10th villager, but one of the other villagers moved out just before he moved in, will I need another camper to take the new 10th place. Or will he still be considered the camper-10th, and somebody else will become a new regular villager?
I think the "camper villager" thing is a myth. None of my 10 came from the campsite.

Oh. That. That's for players that don't have internet. Or able to streetpass or visit anyone. At least that's what I've read.

That could make sense. I'm just wondering if there's some other hidden requirement before that tenth slot opens at all. If I remember right, I think there was a point when I had 9 and I invited a camper to stay, but he never moved in. Then sometime later a tenth character did show up, but she came from a street pass.

Philia

That could make sense. I'm just wondering if there's some other hidden requirement before that tenth slot opens at all. If I remember right, I think there was a point when I had 9 and I invited a camper to stay, but he never moved in. Then sometime later a tenth character did show up, but she came from a street pass.

Yeah. I got my last two from visiting and a street pass. They were unintentional recruits too. :\

pulga

Banned
There's two crowns. A small crown is 1 million while a large crown is 1.2 million. Bell boom town's prices will be higher on these respectively. I've been sporting my small one since Billy hooked me up with one. :3 I hope to be dubbed as the Rose Queen someday. LOL. ;3

Mind letting me catalog the small crown? Would be a big help towards realizing my GoT theme vision!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn you DY, you just had to customize your stained-glass lamp, did you?

If you want one of those, I can order one for you.

Incidentally guys, I'll open up in a bit. I'm probably just going to lay out all that music by the town tree so that could take awhile. I'll post again when I do open up.

I have a flowery painting up for trade (theres no fake).

I have: basic, nice, fine, proper, calm, serene a beautiful statue and of course a flowery painting already in the museum.

Anyone want to trade?

Niraj

Ok guys about to open up. All the music is laying around the town tree, if you'd like to catalog it, go ahead. Don't feel rushed, but please do be understanding for the other people that also would like to come in. I don't mind if you run around my town, but obviously be careful for any flowers :)

If you haven't wished on a meteor yet, all you do is press up to show the view of the sky. Then when one passes, you press A and there'll be a little sparkle on the meteor as well as a little sound to let you know it registered. Then tomorrow, you'll get a letter in the mail with an item attached.

I think most of my shops are closed, but if there's anything in Re-Tail you would like to have, either buy it, or let me know and I'll grab it back from them to give it to you.

Galactic Fork

Ok guys about to open up. All the music is laying around the town tree, if you'd like to catalog it, go ahead. Don't feel rushed, but please do be understanding for the other people that also would like to come in. I don't mind if you run around my town, but obviously be careful for any flowers :)

If you haven't wished on a meteor yet, all you do is press up to show the view of the sky. Then when one passes, you press A and there'll be a little sparkle on the meteor as well as a little sound to let you know it registered. Then tomorrow, you'll get a letter in the mail with an item attached.

I think most of my shops are closed, but if there's anything in Re-Tail you would like to have, either buy it, or let me know and I'll grab it back from them to give it to you.

How long do you plan to stay open?

Unicorn

My town special today is perfect cherry if anyone wants to sell. I'd appreciate standard cherry and orange in return
So perfect cherry bonus is different than regular cherry.

This is painful. I literally sold all my perfect cherries yesterday. 900k that could've been so much more :l

Philia

Just these:
#10: I love You
#26: K.K. Dirge
#29: K.K. Étude
#35: K.K. Gumbo
#64: K.K. Stroll
#72: Lucky K.K.

Yep, this list is accurate. :) Let me know when you get them. Otherwise I'd just be content to request those either way eventually. :3

Galactic Fork

Do Jacob Ladders grow every day of a perfect town? I'm on my 3rd day, but I can't find my 3rd jacob's ladder anywhere. Isabelle still says it's a perfect town though.

Animekatt

I finally got to visit the famous Niraj's town! It's very nice. Thank you soooo much for the catalogs, although I'm not sure if I got them all haha.

Niraj

I finally got to visit the famous Niraj's town! It's very nice. Thank you soooo much for the catalogs, although I'm not sure if I got them all haha.

lol famous :p just make a list at some point and I'll get you the ones you're missing! No worries. We'll have to visit properly someday, but glad you finally made it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom